Are Politics THAT Important?

Don't take this shit so seriously.

Relax... Maybe jerk off or something....

I loathe bed wetting libturds as much as the next guy, but I don't get emotional and shit.

That's exactly what cucked conservatives say right before they hold up that BLM sign in their pussy hat.
I say get angry as fuck and stay angry as fuck.....Anger is a very valuable, very motivating emotion...don't be scared of it...EMBRACE IT!

Coyote, Slade3200, correct me if I'm wrong,.. but the current pissed off conservatives in this thread that are angry about the fact that I'm friends with you guys, aren't they being total hypocrites when they are acting exactly the same way they accuse of liberals of acting?

That's exactly what cucked conservatives say right before they hold up that BLM sign in their pussy hat.
I say get angry as fuck and stay angry as fuck.....Anger is a very valuable, very motivating emotion...don't be scared of it...EMBRACE IT!

Anger has not won the day, yet.

As we get increasingly tipped towards the scale of private forfeiture, it naturally will peak.

Been there, done it, bought lots of T-Shirts and even had some of my own made.

You do realize the collapse is coming right?

Being blinded by emotions will result in poor decisions. Let the chips fall and react accordingly, not with emotions, but with a pure OODA Loop. Otherwise you fuck up.

This shit on the forum is a venting tool for the shit I'd love to say if they gave me 5 minutes on TV. The fact is that between Norm Macdonald and Archie Bunker it's already been said with less cussing. Then again apparently Dave Chappelle has addressed that although I have yet to watch it.

And raid the CAPITOL!

Right?

Stupid in the lack of intelligence sense or stupid in the way a lot of these people who aren't even libs in this thread or acting right now? Either way, I think this goes to show that both parties can be filled with jackasses. (Not you though, I actually really like you. :) )
well thanks for that.....but I must admit im a jackass a lot of the time on here. I freely admit that. Its just hard not to allow them to drag you down to their level and beat you with experience sometimes.

well thanks for that.....but I must admit im a jackass a lot of the time on here. I freely admit that. Its just hard not to allow them to drag you down to their level and beat you with experience sometimes.

You're welcome and I'll tell you what I just told OhPleaseJustQuit. I only debate politics and I don't putdown people unless they're fucking stupid and ask for it.

Been there, done it, bought lots of T-Shirts and even had some of my own made.

You do realize the collapse is coming right?

Being blinded by emotions will result in poor decisions. Let the chips fall and react accordingly, not with emotions, but with a pure OODA Loop. Otherwise you fuck up.

This shit on the forum is a venting tool for the shit I'd love to say if they gave me 5 minutes on TV. The fact is that between Norm Macdonald and Archie Bunker it's already been said with less cussing. Then again apparently Dave Chappelle has addressed that although I have yet to watch it.
There are appropriate emotions for appropriate situations....Everything I do in my life I do seriously...everything I say, I say seriously.
I'm not here to make friends and be cool, I'm here to expose and counter filth and worthless pussies who act as if they aren't worthless pussies...and that's it.
As far as the "collapse"......I'm going out swinging bud....Some talk a big game but most will roll up in the fetal position and take it in the ass...I hope you're not 'that guy'.
STAY ANGRY, LET YOUR ANGER GUIDE YOU.

And raid the CAPITOL!

Right?
1634511289992.jpeg

Remember now?

There are appropriate emotions for appropriate situations....Everything I do in my life I do seriously...everything I say, I say seriously.
I'm not here to make friends and be cool, I'm here to expose and counter filth and worthless pussies who act as if they aren't worthless pussies...and that's it.
As far as the "collapse"......I'm going out swinging bud....Some talk a big game but most will roll up in the fetal position and take it in the ass...I hope you're not 'that guy'.

Time your anger.
Temper it with continued awareness.
Awareness will let you know when and how to act.
Be patient and trust your instincts!

I'm way ahead of you. I'm a combat vet. I control myself.

Are Left Syndrome retarded parasites the most deadly disease on earth? Absolutely!!!

Would I sign up for re-enlistment into flight school so that I could throw commies out of helicopters? Absofuckinglutely!!!

In the mean time, because I know what I want to happen will not happen, I stay as happy as I can, vent here on the forum and go to work when I have too.

Nothing I have to add will be legally defensible if the shit hits the fan, other than my claim to be the Emperor of the Western Hemisphere.

Another post that wreaks of nutless cucked conservatism....the sad part is; many of us have the means to flee this filthy shithole when it becomes what cucked conservatives allowed it to become...many "conservatives" will be be stuck here and FUCKED!
I'll laugh at you from a far for not having the balls to fight for your nation when you had the chance.
Hi, BrokeLoser.

You and I are even on the same team, Not only do we have the same goals, but we are both Conservatives.

You have absolutely no idea how hard I fight for Conservative ideas. Probably a lot harder than you, but I don't know what you do. Much more than the average Conservative. I write my representatives frequently. I organize like-minded individuals to fight back against tyranny, and we are currently doing so. I fought back (and won) against the Federal Judge who "ordered" me to wear a mask all day long in his courtroom as a juror. I vote in every election. I speak out against nonsense at every opportunity. I do not comply with medical tyranny of any kind.

That doesn't mean I can't be nice to other people on the internet or in public.

What do you do? Must be way better than my "cuck" stuff I just mentioned.

If you can't even be nice to me, I am not sure how you can successfully persuade others.

If you are a true Conservative, you respect others' viewpoints. We are all about individual freedom, not one government viewpoint which everyone must abide to.

I think my methods are are much more effective than yours. But mine come naturally to me. Yours may come to you naturally too, so I can respect that.

So please tell me specifically, what you have done to "fight."

And kindness is a virtue.

Regards, Brother.
Jim

Last edited:
Due to the fact that Slade3200 and I (who used to be rivals on here) just became friends yesterday,.. I was just literally telling him today that if it wasn't for our politics that were dividing us, I think we could have been friends a long time ago as he has one of the BIGGEST hearts I've ever seen. I know this is a risk writing this message in the politics section of a political forum, but it is one thing to support a particular political party, it's another thing altogether when you use those beliefs to attack other people with them and disrespect the American flag, US Constitution, and this country.

That's the ONLY reason why I've verbally attacked so many people on here, not that we have different political beliefs due to the general consensus of a lot of liberals on this forum. I even attacked a member of my own political party because he was using his beliefs to verbally attack my friend (Slade) and downgrading him and making it seem like he was less of a human being than he was just because he didn't like Trump. So, I guess what I'm trying to say is,.. can't we all just agree to disagree and get along? We're throwing away what could be great chances of online friendships just because of disagreements. I'm not trying to preach to anybody or anything, I'm just saying.... I just don't think that it's worth it. My online friendship with Slade3200 is more important than that. :)

"Although we come from different lands and speak in different tongues, our hearts beat as one."- Albus Dumbledore Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire.

Slade3200 is OK but he believes boys may identify as girls and share locker rooms with my daughters and play physical sports against them. That to me makes him a deranged leftist. But he is not as insane as most on this board

I'm way ahead of you. I'm a combat vet. I control myself.

Well,.. thanks for your services anyways. My love and respect for my country and people fighting for it or fought for it come over any kind of dislike that I have towards them personally.

Slade3200 is OK but he believes boys may identify as girls and share locker rooms with my daughters and play physical sports against them. That to me makes him a deranged leftist. But he is not as insane as most on this board

So, that's where we can just agree to disagree. I think that it's wrong too, but I could debate the topic with him without putting him down about it easily.

Well,.. thanks for your services anyways. My love and respect for my country and people fighting for it or fought for it come over any kind of dislike that I have towards them personally.

So, that's where we can just agree to disagree. I think that it's wrong too, but I could debate the topic with him without putting him down about it easily.
Hmmmm….big issue for me but I get it. He did make my moron wall of shame

Forum List

Back