Are Joe and the White House engaged in Jury Tampering?

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
I posted elsewhere that I found it odd that Biden says he will comment. But why would he comment if the verdict is acquittal or a hung jury, what would be in that for him?

I did say that the jury is NOT sequestered ,and has been home for about a week. Plenty of time for people to contact them, for shenanigans.

Think about that, not sequestered, sent home for about a week, Biden indicates he will have comments afterward.

I posted elsewhere that I found it odd that Biden says he will comment. But why would he comment if the verdict is acquittal or a hung jury, what would be in that for him?

I did say that the jury is NOT sequestered ,and has been home for about a week. Plenty of time for people to contact them, for shenanigans.

Think about that, not sequestered, sent home for about a week, Biden indicates he will have comments afterward.

No. Move on.

The DOJs are very busy at state and federal levels that no tampering by any would be scrofulous shit ass does any tampering.

Hey!

Use your head for something besides crushing beer cans for a minute and tell us why he's waiting until after the decision before commenting.

Forum List

Back