Are homosexual natures created by nurture, nature, or God?

So you believe in the bibles God yet not what it says.
Are you a literalist or not?
Where did you say our souls come from, the natural or something else?
You say that Gnostic is just a way to sin.
Do you know that your religions homophobia and misogyny is a sin.
Gnostics are the opposite.
Who is living as Jesus lived?
Now you know why I get no takers when I ask Christians to step up to a real Good Christian.
A Gnostic Christian.
Regards
DL
I believe the Bible to be the word of God as long as it is translated correctly. Which some of it isn't. And, what is a literalist? First, one has to translate and interpret the words of the Bible. And, that's where mistakes mostly happen. Too bad you don't have a second witness to the Bible to collaborate your understanding of the interpretation you are following. Jesus said that if 2 or three gather together in my name, then they will receive revelation as Jesus will be in the midst of them or their own minds. Matt18:20. Two or Three Testimonies are needed for collaboration and correct understanding. I have the Book of Mormon and other Books given to us by Prophets of God. Therefore, my understanding is on a sure foundation and better footing than yours.

Like Jeremiah, God knew us before we got into the belly of our mothers conception. How is that unless Jeremiah's spirit body with intelligence lived in the presence of God? We also were all there. God the Father's literal children in spirit form. We were part of the hosts in heaven where a third rebelled and were cast out into the earth to torment and test those who kept their first estate and did not rebel. We came down and received physical earthly bodies. Lucifer's did not. But, they can tempt us and still deceive us. One way is by stripping away God's ability to naturally effect physical objects. You call it supernatural. But, it is all quite natural. The creator of the universe can do what you claim to be supernatural by natural methods we just don't yet understand.

I find it quite hypocritical to use the term Gnostic Christian. Without Christ's infinite atonement, there would be no Bible for Gnostics to ignore the "miracles" of Christ. They weren't miracles. Just methods of utilizing the matter in a way we don't understand how to yet.

As far as "real good Christians" there are millions around the world. However, your comment in and of itself is judgmental. You are assuming people who do not believe as you do are wicked sinners and not good Christians. It's of course your opinion and not settled knowledge. I would also point out your incorrect assumption of homophobia is again your opinion fitting your own personal situation and choices not to follow the Commandments of Jesus. I choose to follow the commandment not to participate in sin such as homosexual acts. That is not homophobia. Stating what is sin is also not a phobia. I don't fear homosexuals. You do know what a phobia is???

It does not matter what causes a person to be gay.

Gays should be let alone.

If a straight man (or woman) is hit upon by a gay person, s/he should be secure enough to say, "Thanks for thinking that I am attractive, but I am straight. I wish you all the best."

I understand that the French Revolution legalized gay relations, at a time when the British were still executing gay men or -- at the very least -- putting them on public display while ignorant mobs threw dead cats and dogs at them. And here in the United States -- the land of the free -- gay relations were illegal until recently.

If a man or woman is turned on by another consenting adult, why should any straight person care?

We will all be dead before we know it anyway.

I believe the Bible to be the word of God as long as it is translated correctly. Which some of it isn't. And, what is a literalist? First, one has to translate and interpret the words of the Bible. And, that's where mistakes mostly happen. Too bad you don't have a second witness to the Bible to collaborate your understanding of the interpretation you are following. Jesus said that if 2 or three gather together in my name, then they will receive revelation as Jesus will be in the midst of them or their own minds. Matt18:20. Two or Three Testimonies are needed for collaboration and correct understanding. I have the Book of Mormon and other Books given to us by Prophets of God. Therefore, my understanding is on a sure foundation and better footing than yours.

Like Jeremiah, God knew us before we got into the belly of our mothers conception. How is that unless Jeremiah's spirit body with intelligence lived in the presence of God? We also were all there. God the Father's literal children in spirit form. We were part of the hosts in heaven where a third rebelled and were cast out into the earth to torment and test those who kept their first estate and did not rebel. We came down and received physical earthly bodies. Lucifer's did not. But, they can tempt us and still deceive us. One way is by stripping away God's ability to naturally effect physical objects. You call it supernatural. But, it is all quite natural. The creator of the universe can do what you claim to be supernatural by natural methods we just don't yet understand.

I find it quite hypocritical to use the term Gnostic Christian. Without Christ's infinite atonement, there would be no Bible for Gnostics to ignore the "miracles" of Christ. They weren't miracles. Just methods of utilizing the matter in a way we don't understand how to yet.

As far as "real good Christians" there are millions around the world. However, your comment in and of itself is judgmental. You are assuming people who do not believe as you do are wicked sinners and not good Christians. It's of course your opinion and not settled knowledge. I would also point out your incorrect assumption of homophobia is again your opinion fitting your own personal situation and choices not to follow the Commandments of Jesus. I choose to follow the commandment not to participate in sin such as homosexual acts. That is not homophobia. Stating what is sin is also not a phobia. I don't fear homosexuals. You do know what a phobia is???
Yes, I judge all homophobes and misogynists as immoral dicks who discriminate against women and gays without a just cause.

Why does your stupid god keep creating gays if he did not want them?

Just for you to hate perhaps?

Regards
DL

It does not matter what causes a person to be gay.

Gays should be let alone.

If a straight man (or woman) is hit upon by a gay person, s/he should be secure enough to say, "Thanks for thinking that I am attractive, but I am straight. I wish you all the best."

I understand that the French Revolution legalized gay relations, at a time when the British were still executing gay men or -- at the very least -- putting them on public display while ignorant mobs threw dead cats and dogs at them. And here in the United States -- the land of the free -- gay relations were illegal until recently.

If a man or woman is turned on by another consenting adult, why should any straight person care?

We will all be dead before we know it anyway.
I agree that we should all mind our own beds and not care how other people show their love for each other, gay or not, in theirs.

Regards
DL

Yes, I judge all homophobes and misogynists as immoral dicks who discriminate against women and gays without a just cause.

Why does your stupid god keep creating gays if he did not want them?

Just for you to hate perhaps?

Regards
DL
Thus, it is you that has the problem of judgmentalism. Not Christians. We simply point out the commandments and let people choose for themselves whether to keep Jesus as a friend by keeping his commandments or choose evil and succumb to the temptations of the flesh.

Why do you think God creates gays? You are assuming people are born gay. I don't agree with that assumption. And, even if they were, the choice to choose to keep the commandments is still available. I know many Christians and Jews who say they are gay but don't participate in the sexual perversion of homosexual behavior. They either have remained celibate or have married someone of the opposite sex, had children and a wonderful life. Basing a wonderful life on only sexual pleasures is a sign of a very shallow person. In any event, God did not create mankind or animal life to be gay. The reason God had to wash away all living flesh except for the pairs he kept in the Ark was because all flesh had become so corrupt that there was no possibility for the atonement to help anyone. Even the earth itself was behaving badly. So, he baptized the entire earth, cleansing the earth as much as possible and starting all over.

The only one hating is you. We Christians love you...

Thus, it is you that has the problem of judgmentalism. Not Christians. We simply point out the commandments and let people choose for themselves whether to keep Jesus as a friend by keeping his commandments or choose evil and succumb to the temptations of the flesh.

Why do you think God creates gays? You are assuming people are born gay. I don't agree with that assumption. And, even if they were, the choice to choose to keep the commandments is still available. I know many Christians and Jews who say they are gay but don't participate in the sexual perversion of homosexual behavior. They either have remained celibate or have married someone of the opposite sex, had children and a wonderful life. Basing a wonderful life on only sexual pleasures is a sign of a very shallow person. In any event, God did not create mankind or animal life to be gay. The reason God had to wash away all living flesh except for the pairs he kept in the Ark was because all flesh had become so corrupt that there was no possibility for the atonement to help anyone. Even the earth itself was behaving badly. So, he baptized the entire earth, cleansing the earth as much as possible and starting all over.

there are no commandments - christian or otherwise ... the religion of antiquity, the triumph of good vs evil is all that matters.

there are no commandments - christian or otherwise ... the religion of antiquity, the triumph of good vs evil is all that matters.
If there are no boundaries and rules, there is no bases to decide good or evil. Thus, the mob gets to decide or in other words, anarchists. There are commandments and it's best to come to know them as there will be a judgment day.

If there are no boundaries and rules, there is no bases to decide good or evil. Thus, the mob gets to decide or in other words, anarchists. There are commandments and it's best to come to know them as there will be a judgment day.

oh, what might those be - surly your not referring to the forged 10 commandments made up by moses ... the corrupt religion of judaism and whatever other ones they likewise made up.

oh, what might those be - surly your not referring to the forged 10 commandments made up by moses ... the corrupt religion of judaism and whatever other ones they likewise made up.
Said by a true racist and religious bigot. Just like Hitler. Who says the Ten Commandments were forged? And, the commandments prohibiting homosexual behaviors and acts are not in the Ten Commandments. I thought you would at least know that. Here are some scriptures that will enlighten you to the locations of the commandments against Homosexual behavior and acts.

You see a problem with judging, while your bible promotes it.

You have judged, and found evil to be good, yet you would deny me the same right to judge because I see your genocidal god differently and can show his immorality.

So why can you judge and I cannot?

Regards
DL

Said by a true racist and religious bigot. Just like Hitler. Who says the Ten Commandments were forged? And, the commandments prohibiting homosexual behaviors and acts are not in the Ten Commandments. I thought you would at least know that. Here are some scriptures that will enlighten you to the locations of the commandments against Homosexual behavior and acts.

what you refer to as the 10 commandments - never existed - or provide the etched tablets from heaven claimed to have them etched on their surface. the jews are liars.

same for the 10000 pg c bible written by the crucifiers 400 years past the 1st century - the state religion of the roman empire. without a singe word written by the crucified itinerant included in their book - wrought with forgeries and fallacies on nearly every page.

"Good and evil" are not useful concepts to work with. They are too subjective and often religiously based.

No one is suggesting that there be no boundaries of which there are many. All rational people agree that certain acts are wrong: To kill, rob, rape, oppress others to name a few. The exception to those constraints is usually sanctioned by religious people who may kill or enslave others who believe differently, and believe that their religion gives them dominion of their wives and other women.

We as a society generally decide and agree on the boundaries that you speak of. Behaviors that harm others and disrupt the social order are prohibited and most people accept those boundaries because they understand that that is how civilizations function and they do not want to live in Chaos.

The mob rule comes into play when you have a tyranny of the majority that imposes rules and restrictions on a minority for no reason other than the fact that they fear or disapprove of them, usually with religious undertones, Tis mob rule is also manifested at times when a vocal and well-connected minority asserts themselves

There is no better example that then with the issue of gay rights, opposition to which has gone from a tyranny of the majority to a tyranny of the minority. The fact is that there is no ration reason...no societal benefit for denying LGBT people full participation in society.. In fact there is much to be gained

They are human being who have the right to live and love. That is my commandment

What would YOU do about homosexuality, given the fact that they are among us, always have been, and always will be.?
You should be asking what GOD will do when He returns.

It is a perversion that GOD SAYS, do not do.

You only have one shot at this life. After that the Judgement.

LIVE your life as if God is watching, because He is

Are homosexual natures created by nurture, nature, or God?

I think the answer is is quite important as it would show us the cause/source of homosexuality.

If God, as believers think, then why is God creating gays?

Regards
DL
I believe that a lack of caring nurture and nature are a major cause.

Forum List

Back