are flash mobs the new norm for American cities ?

Stats of Jews committing crimes versus non Jews. You love identity politics. Let’s play the game.

Would you rather raise a family in a mostly Jewish neighborhood or a mostly non Jewish neighborhood?
So no Jewish person EVER commits a crime, is that what you are saying?

I raised my family in a black neighborhood where they were accepted.

So no Jewish person EVER commits a crime, is that what you are saying?

I raised my family in a black neighborhood where they were accepted.
That sounds like Superbad is claiming yo be Jewish

This guy has more identities than a Chameleon

Your question makes no sense, you are trying to say it is impossible for a Jewish person to break the law. I am saying there could have been a Jewish person there.
Never said “impossible” statistically speaking highly unlikely especially when it comes to violent crimes.
Your question makes no sense, you are trying to say it is impossible for a Jewish person to break the law. I am saying there could have been a Jewish person there.
could have been a Martian too. Highly unlikely

So it is highly unlikely that a Jewish person would break the Law? Based on what?
It’s highly unlikely that Jewish persons will commit violent crimes NOT break the law. Based on statistics.

It's amazing how you have to go back 40 or 50yrs to tell us about Democrats and racism, we can point out Republicans today who are racist.
40-50 years? Democrat president Biden is president today. Democrat Biden, has a long history of racism. I only have to go as far back as the last debate to point out that Kamala Harris criticized Biden due to his love of racists.

yes, you can accuse republicans of racism, and yes I can show the long history of hate and bigotry in the democrat party that still exists today.

Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.) sharply criticized former Vice President Joe Biden’s record on racial segregation in a dramatic, bracing exchange that marked the defining moment of the Democratic primary debate on Thursday night.

Forum List

Back