The New Mob Is Making US Cities Unsafe | Michael Franzese

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022

No American, whether they are white or black should ever feel uncomfortable to tell the truth. Everybody in their own hearts knows who they are as a man or woman and if they think white people or Black people are the enemy. You could be white you can be black you can see a mob of white people or Black people committing a
crime and call them out because that’s called common sense. You can call out those types of criminals without being a racist.

These are young black men, and even women about 50 of them going completely berserk robbing up to $100,000 worth of merchandise from an LA Nordstrom in broad daylight.

Yes, everybody knows white people commit crimes. But these are very specific pro BLM flash mobs. Anybody who says otherwise is simply kidding themselves. And to be honest, there is a problem with some democrat Americans. They don’t care about any of this because it doesn’t happen to them. And they are so utterly brainwashed by BLM that they can’t see what’s happening in front of their very eyes. How would white democrats in the suburbs like if If 50 young Black people robbed their house or like we saw a few months ago…. if 30 Black people beat the living shit out of their wife for or daughter.

The New Mob Is Making US Cities Unsafe | Michael Franzese​

We all know it’s going to happen right …we’re going to see the Biden zombie trolls post a video from January 6, like they do every single time.

I’ll challenge any Democrat here I will challenge any fellow Democrat show a video of 30 or 50 white people robbing a mall. If you can OK, that’s informative. Either way the demand is to call out these young black criminals. You have to call them out and educate them better. You all have to realize that you can be supporting equality among man and realize that there is a challenge when it comes to confronting criminal gangs of young Black people. And it is the older Black people who can’t stand these sites. The working class black man from the 1980s from the 1950s is offended at these sites of young black gangs, or flash mobs committing these robberies in broad daylight..

And so it’s honestly happening because there is so much weakness in democrat ran cities. They don’t know what to do. They don’t know how to confront crimes, often they let criminals get away with things. But clearly there’s a problem with some portion of young Black people who think that this country is evil and racist so they don’t give a damn about going up to assault people or rob them. So we need better education in this country. And we need to teach young Black people about the great history of Africa, about how African-Americans have contributed to this country.

Time for some accountability

Just the beginning. Next year, 2024, should be interesting as Dems have Biden's horde of millions of illegals, many being men of military age.
The situation in the country is reaching a boiling point. Just as you’re talking about just as left winger knows.

People are rude and out of control just look at all of those gangbangers in the video im the op

Additionally, I can say today I was down on Allen Street in Buffalo New York for the first time in years. There’s a bunch of bars there and you walk down the street you get the feeling of people don’t give a damn about anything acting like animals. Well actually worse let’s not insult animals.

It was a disaster. I saw a homeless white man be treated like absolute garbage by three young white ladies. For absolutely no reason the guy was extremely thin posing no threat and I guarantee you those three young ladies are Biden supporters and BLM supporters. They basically laughed at the guy just imagine that for a moment, laughing at someone who is homeless Who is starving. And then another man I guarantee you he was a Biden’s supporter as well. probably 22 years old passes by the homeless guy and starts laughing at him.

We need change in this country. And we need to learn from the great generations of Americans who lived in the 1950s what is civilized country we had back then. And I think I have to be in my 30s in 2023 in America. What a joke. But I think that we will come back as a country.

No American, whether they are white or black should ever feel uncomfortable to tell the truth. Everybody in their own hearts knows who they are as a man or woman and if they think white people or Black people are the enemy. You could be white you can be black you can see a mob of white people or Black people committing a
crime and call them out because that’s called common sense. You can call out those types of criminals without being a racist.

These are young black men, and even women about 50 of them going completely berserk robbing up to $100,000 worth of merchandise from an LA Nordstrom in broad daylight.

Yes, everybody knows white people commit crimes. But these are very specific pro BLM flash mobs. Anybody who says otherwise is simply kidding themselves. And to be honest, there is a problem with some democrat Americans. They don’t care about any of this because it doesn’t happen to them. And they are so utterly brainwashed by BLM that they can’t see what’s happening in front of their very eyes. How would white democrats in the suburbs like if If 50 young Black people robbed their house or like we saw a few months ago…. if 30 Black people beat the living shit out of their wife for or daughter.

We all know it’s going to happen right …we’re going to see the Biden zombie trolls post a video from January 6, like they do every single time.

I’ll challenge any Democrat here I will challenge any fellow Democrat show a video of 30 or 50 white people robbing a mall. If you can OK, that’s informative. Either way the demand is to call out these young black criminals. You have to call them out and educate them better. You all have to realize that you can be supporting equality among man and realize that there is a challenge when it comes to confronting criminal gangs of young Black people. And it is the older Black people who can’t stand these sites. The working class black man from the 1980s from the 1950s is offended at these sites of young black gangs, or flash mobs committing these robberies in broad daylight..

And so it’s honestly happening because there is so much weakness in democrat ran cities. They don’t know what to do. They don’t know how to confront crimes, often they let criminals get away with things. But clearly there’s a problem with some portion of young Black people who think that this country is evil and racist so they don’t give a damn about going up to assault people or rob them. So we need better education in this country. And we need to teach young Black people about the great history of Africa, about how African-Americans have contributed to this country.

AOC's response to these videos was to say, "when you are poor and hungry and you feel the need to steal a loaf of bread, we must understand they are desperate." I'm paraphrasing here as I don't remember the very exact words, but she's trying to equate stealing large flat screen TV's, jewelry, fashion clothing and makeup with needing a loaf of bread. The woman's an idiot.
This is a product of Marxism's efforts to divide and destroy the nation's infrastructure and the gullible are going right along with it.

Mob mentality, narcissistic induced elitism, hive mentality, groupthink like pick your choice of identifier, ALWAYS fills the VOID when value based morality is rejected by an individual. With lost morality the ability to determine right from wrong dissipates rapidly for the afflicted individual. What you are witnessing in the vid you shared with us are rabid/crazed predatory PACK ANIMALS in human bodies. What would be the difference between this pack of morally absent pack animals in human bodies that are displayed in the above vid vs. a morally absent pack of vicious coyotes??? The ONLY criteria that makes a human being human is morality, so without morality one becomes like the predatory pack animals illustrated in the above vid.

Screenshot_2023-08-19-23-57-26-000.jpg

From a short, but prophetic book titled "Color, Communism & Common Sense" by Manning Johnson. Manning held high status as a member of CPUSA, even ran for office on the Communist Party ticket..before he became disillusioned & vowed to spend the rest of his life fighting against communist usury of his people. The book came out in the early 60s..he describes BLM before it existed.
Anyone interested in reading the book, I can share a link to the full PDF version, it's free.

This is definitely a must read for people who really want to understand the Left's obsession with stoking racial tension.

For some background info on Mr. Manning:

Last edited:

I remember when I was young, decades ago, if there was a hurricane, tornado, etc, looters were on notice of shoot to kill orders. Nowadays we just let them do it, no questions asked and it doesn't even have to be a hurricane. They can just walk into a mall or shopping center and take what they want.

The situation in the country is reaching a boiling point. Just as you’re talking about just as left winger knows.

People are rude and out of control just look at all of those gangbangers in the video im the op

Additionally, I can say today I was down on Allen Street in Buffalo New York for the first time in years. There’s a bunch of bars there and you walk down the street you get the feeling of people don’t give a damn about anything acting like animals. Well actually worse let’s not insult animals.

It was a disaster. I saw a homeless white man be treated like absolute garbage by three young white ladies. For absolutely no reason the guy was extremely thin posing no threat and I guarantee you those three young ladies are Biden supporters and BLM supporters. They basically laughed at the guy just imagine that for a moment, laughing at someone who is homeless Who is starving. And then another man I guarantee you he was a Biden’s supporter as well. probably 22 years old passes by the homeless guy and starts laughing at him.

We need change in this country. And we need to learn from the great generations of Americans who lived in the 1950s what is civilized country we had back then. And I think I have to be in my 30s in 2023 in America. What a joke. But I think that we will come back as a country.

Way beyond the point of no return

I can’t wait until some of these looters get shot like dogs in the street

Forum List

Back