Are Democrats really stupid enough to nominate Hillary Clinton again ?

The surreal possibility of a 2016 repeat between Trump and Clinton, as crazy as it sounds, could actually happen.

I think as politically divided and generally misinformed as we are as a country, anything is possible
Democrats can run anybody they want to if they are the ones counting the votes and programming the voting machines. They could tuck Beijing Biden in the basement and run him, they could run an illegal immigrant, Hillary, or whatever they want to install.

The surreal possibility of a 2016 repeat between Trump and Clinton, as crazy as it sounds, could actually happen.

I think as politically divided and generally misinformed as we are as a country, anything is possible.

Some Democrat Voters are attracted to Hillary's evilness.
Some Democrat Voters are attracted to Hillary's far left-wing extremism.
Foreign governments are attracted to Hillary's ease of being bought off.
If you think that the corrupt Democrat Party's police state is bad now, if Hillary is elected, she will have people arrested who oppose her and you will never see them again.

When you think about it, the cupboard is really bare over there. Biden's their best, Kamala is second, Michelle Obama and Hillary are next. That's some pretty slim pickins. They're so hard up they were even seriously thinking about nominating Michael Avanati. And just look at the embarrassing people they have in leadership positions like Garland, Schiff, Watters, Pocahontas, AOC, Nadler, Schumer, Pelosi, Durbin, Buttigieg and Blumenthal to name just a few. There just isn't any talent pool in the Democrat party.

Some Democrat Voters are attracted to Hillary's evilness.
Some Democrat Voters are attracted to Hillary's far left-wing extremism.
Foreign governments are attracted to Hillary's ease of being bought off.
If you think that the corrupt Democrat Party's police state is bad now, if Hillary is elected, she will have people arrested who oppose her and you will never see them again.
Hillary is the one who got Edward Snowden's passport revoked when she was running Obama's State Department, among other things. That's part of the reason I voted for Jill Stein in 2016-- she said she would pardon Snowden and make him national security advisor ....

Aside from the problem of a viable candidate, their platform totally sucks. I do not believe that most Americans want to spend that much money or go into that much more debt than the democrats are pushing for. Plus, their record in 2021 isn't good.

Re: Hillary, yeah the Dems very well could run her as their person. The 1st female president! We all gotta support that!

Democrats say they value diversity, but keep running old white wealthy people. Morons, of course, believe they value diversity.
That's how they fooled everyone in 2008.
Put up the old known war monger McCain against the young black man who's
gonna give us free healthcare, end the wars, shut down Guantanamo, put an end to the NSA spy program etc .....

Forum List

Back