Candidates in the GOP Primary I would for for over Trump

GHook20

Platinum Member
Aug 3, 2020
Las Vegas and Chicago
Abbott, Tim Scott, Nikki Halley, DeSantis, Condi Rice, and Jim Jordan.

Trump’s recent attacks on Bibi and now DeSantis reminds why I can’t stand the guy as a person and why he was an ineffective politician. While I loved his ideology and one of the few people that ruled as he ran in his campaign. His thin-skin and natural ability to alienate people is not what I want to see again.

I believe all the people I named have similar political positions, but have the demeanor to run the country effectively.

I will particularly stump for DeSantis.

Trump’s recent attacks on Bibi and now DeSantis reminds why I can’t stand the guy as a person and why he was an ineffective politician. While I loved his ideology and one of the few people that ruled as he ran in his campaign. His thin-skin and natural ability to alienate people is not what I want to see again.

I believe all the people I named have similar political positions, but have the demeanor to run the country effectively.

His thin-skin and natural ability to alienate people is not what I want to see again.
you are seeing that right now with biden....

One could only hope Jim Jordan receives the Republican nomination.

so prove i do....show me something here that will back up what you just said....
you insinuated given the chance, you'd vote for Gym Jordan, a known traitor that has attempted to undermine the elections of the United States via lies and propaganda. He is an enemy of the United States. And you'd vote for him given the chance.

you insinuated given the chance, you'd vote for Gym Jordan, a known traitor that has attempted to undermine the elections of the United States via lies and propaganda. He is an enemy of the United States. And you'd vote for him given the chance.
by asking the question i asked that means i would vote for jordan?...you not very bright are you?....if he is a member of one of those 2 useless parties then i wouldnt be voting for the asswipe ....you sound just like another fucking useless party person.....

by asking the question i asked that means i would vote for jordan?...you not very bright are you?....if he is a member of one of those 2 useless parties then i wouldnt be voting for the asswipe ....you sound just like another fucking useless party person.....
So you vote for people based on what party they dont belong to? And you think that makes you better somehow (not that i vote for people based on their party)? Man, you're stupid.

So you vote for people based on what party they dont belong to? And you think that makes you better somehow (not that i vote for people based on their party)? Man, you're stupid.
unlike you i dont vote for people who have helped fuck this country up.....and yea that means the assholes in congress right now....see how stupid you are?...and yea sure you dont vote for people based on their party.....what a crock of shit....

unlike you i dont vote for people who have helped fuck this country up.....and yea that means the assholes in congress right now....see how stupid you are?...and yea sure you dont vote for people based on their party.....what a crock of shit....
You're as bad as the people that vote for people based on party.....you also use party in your voting decision making, which makes you just as bad. Of course you didnt think that through.

Winsome Sears or Michael Franzese are my top 2 choices atm, there's no one in the entire Republican Party that will hold any "democrat" accountable.

Forum List

Back