Are Democrats really "disappointed" with Biden?

It has nothing to do with love or hate. That's only in the minds of you leftists. It has to do with who really loves this country and will do the best job for the people.
Trump cons you daily
Trump loves trump, not America.

I spent time yesterday with my very conservative friend and he had EVERY right wing talking point but he had no ability to back up ANY of it with discussion

It’s embarrassing for him because I knew exactly what he was going to say because he only has the ability to regurgitate the exact talking points he hears from OAN, Newsmax and Fox.

I know. And everyone is supposed to think just like you or they hate the country.

How simple your world is.

Well do leftists hate the Constitution or not? Do leftists hate capitalism or not? Do leftists hate successful people or not?

Everything that made us the wealthiest and strongest country in the world, the Democrats are against. I don't call that love of country. You don't see many on the right constantly telling everybody how much better other countries are. It's the left that does that. We on the right believe we live in the best country in the world despite our flaws.

Trump cons you daily
Trump loves trump, not America.

I spent time yesterday with my very conservative friend and he had EVERY right wing talking point but he had no ability to back up ANY of it with discussion

It’s embarrassing for him because I knew exactly what he was going to say because he only has the ability to regurgitate the exact talking points he hears from OAN, Newsmax and Fox.

Trump never took one dime to do the job as President outside one dollar a year which is required by law for him to take. He donated all his presidential pay. He gave up a lavish lifestyle where nearly everybody loved him to a life where he's followed around by SS everywhere he and his family go and constantly insulted by nearly every media and entertainment outlet.

Biden? Cashing in every presidential paycheck, making his family wealthy from his political positions. Making hundreds of millions of people miserable for is parties quest to force us into an unreliable much more expensive source of energy that few want while bankrupting Americans at the same time.

Yeah. Trump only loves Trump and not the country.

You are no different than he is.
Perfectly wrong, as usual. Great job! Keep trying, slugger!

In fact, I think you people DO love your country. Liz Cheney put it perfectly:

“Donald Trump knows that millions of Americans who supported him would stand up and defend our nation were it threatened. They would put their lives and their freedom at stake to protect her. And he is preying on their patriotism.”

Well do leftists hate the Constitution or not? Do leftists hate capitalism or not? Do leftists hate successful people or not?

Everything that made us the wealthiest and strongest country in the world, the Democrats are against. I don't call that love of country. You don't see many on the right constantly telling everybody how much better other countries are. It's the left that does that. We on the right believe we live in the best country in the world despite our flaws.
Maybe you don't have an accurate understanding of their REAL perspectives, life experiences, opinions and priorities.

In fact, I have NO DOUBT you don't.

Perfectly wrong, as usual. Great job! Keep trying, slugger!

In fact, I think you people DO love your country. Liz Cheney put it perfectly:

“Donald Trump knows that millions of Americans who supported him would stand up and defend our nation were it threatened. They would put their lives and their freedom at stake to protect her. And he is preying on their patriotism.”
I am correct and that you don't see it is understandable. Who is "you" people? The more you use your little phrases the more we know how intolerant of people with other ideas you are. I support Trump less then you have supported Biden, but that doesn't fit your intolerant agenda. Regressive Democrats like yourself are intolerant babies that can only dish but not take.

I am correct and that you don't see it is understandable. Who is "you" people? The more you use your little phrases the more we know how intolerant of people with other ideas you are. I support Trump less then you have supported Biden, but that doesn't fit your intolerant agenda. Regressive Democrats like yourself are intolerant babies that can only dish but not take.
Amazing how little you still know about my actual politics. Bitch, bitch, bitch.

But it's always amusing to strike a nerve!

:)

Amazing how little you still know about my actual politics. Bitch, bitch, bitch.

But it's always amusing to strike a nerve!

:)
I know your politics and it is quite obvious you don't know mine yet that doesn't stop you from making erroneous comments, however you don't give a rip about being honest, that's a prove as well. Let me know when you stike a nerve, I seem to have missed them all, sorry about that but you don't rate at all on my give a shit meter. So, feel free to babble your lies and nonsense cupcake.

Forum List

Back