AnnieGal1

Rookie
Aug 16, 2018
Sorry, the title should read "Are Blacks more racist towards Asians or Whites when and if they are racist" but the edit button will not let me edit my title.

I wonder about all kinds of racial things (this would just be one) as an Asian person who studied Sociology and studied this in a college that was in the heart of a predominantly Black city (Wayne State University in Detroit) yet still with a White majority, and as usual very few Asians. At the same time, again, you can feel the predominantly Black atmosphere in the city. Made for a very interesting racial mix...

Last edited:
Sorry, the title should read "Are Blacks more racist towards Asians or Whites when and if they are racist" but the edit button will not let me edit my title.

I wonder about all kinds of racial things (this would just be one) as an Asian person who studied Sociology and studied this in a college that was in the heart of a predominantly Black city (Wayne State University in Detroit) yet still with a White majority, and as usual very few Asians. At the same time, again, you can feel the predominantly Black atmosphere in the city. Made for a very interesting racial mix...

Asians are much more racist against blacks than whites....this has been my personal experience

I dont know that many Black people that have a problem with Asians unless they are store owners in the hood or unless the Asians are racist towards them. Matter of fact I have two different sets of Asian relatives in my family. Filipino and Thai. Having had a number of Asian women as girlfriends I may be bias but thats my experience. Most Black people dont trust whites as far as they can throw them. I consider that prejudice more than being racist though.

I dont know that many Black people that have a problem with Asians unless they are store owners in the hood or unless the Asians are racist towards them. Matter of fact I have two different sets of Asian relatives in my family. Filipino and Thai. Having had a number of Asian women as girlfriends I may be bias but thats my experience. Most Black people dont trust whites as far as they can throw them. I consider that prejudice more than being racist though.

From what I've heard and seen from a distance, I believe that Korean store owners are the most ignorant...likely because of what they are told when they go through the process to become citizens.

But I have been exposed to Chinese, Japanese and Vietnamese people in business as well as social situations, and they were gracious. As far as Pacific Islanders I have quite a few Guamanian and Filipino friends, who have said they do not like white people at all.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I have known and are friends with many Asians and their main problem has been how they have been treated or get treated by whites.

Hello, Annie. Have you ever witnessed American or foreign born black citizens denigrating other black citizens?

If you have, what was your reaction?

Dr. Umar Johnson Ph.D, Dr. Boyce Watkins Ph.D, Dr. Shonna Etienne.jpg

Peace.

Hello, Annie. Have you ever witnessed American or foreign born black citizens denigrating other black citizens?

View attachment 240721

Peace.

Hello, Annie. Have you ever witnessed American or foreign born black citizens denigrating other black citizens like whites do, saying the same things about other blacks while denying that white racism has any effect just like whites do?

View attachment 240721

Peace.

Hello, Annie. Have you ever witnessed American or foreign born black citizens denigrating other black citizens like whites do, saying the same things about other blacks while denying that white racism has any effect just like whites do?
Yep.

Forum List

Back