Are anti-Trumpers being fair to pro-Trumpers

Give us some similarities between Communism and so-called "Trumpism".
Neither Communism or Trumpism believe in Democracy. Trump wants to be a dictator. He tried to prevent judicial and legislative from checking executive (his) powers as called for by the Constitution. Trump put his own needs above the needs of the country.

Neither Communism or Trumpism believe in Democracy. Trump wants to be a dictator. He tried to prevent judicial and legislative from checking executive (his) powers as called for by the Constitution. Trump put his own needs above the needs of the country.
Biden is the one issuing unconstitutional executive orders. At no time did Trump try to dictate laws to the people, like Biden has done.

Biden is the one issuing unconstitutional executive orders. At no time did Trump try to dictate laws to the people, like Biden has done.
Biden has issued 77 so far. Trump issued 221 in 4 years. Not a big difference. Over riding separation of powers is a much bigger deal.

I feel the extremists on both sides are the same. Trumpism who represents many segments of right wing extremism has been more successful than left wing extremists and are doing more damage.
oh they are?....live in California and you might have a different view of the far left...

you are really thinking this is the first I heard this stuff?

You do realize people like me are who keep things running right?
Then why the whine?

No, it isn't. You're some schlub sitting in an office somewhere. The people keeping things running are wearing hardhats and making sure the weirs are clear.

BTW, schlub, I was one of those people 48 years ago and the only time I heard from the office schlubs was when the BOD was too high.

Explain how"Trumpists" aren't Conservatives.
Conservatism is an ideology.
Trumpism is a theology worshipping the great and mighty Cheeto.

And like all religions, Trumpism excommunicates those who would dare question the Great Leader and so keeps the "followers" loyal.

Forum List

Back