Are anti-Trumpers being fair to pro-Trumpers

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Are anti-Trumpers being fair to pro-Trumpers. About 30% of the US population are estimated to be pro-Trumpers.
When an anti-Trumper hears someone is a pro-Trumper they think the individual is:
Uneducated
Immoral

Is that fair?

Are anti-Trumpers being fair to pro-Trumpers. About 30% of the US population are estimated to be pro-Trumpers.
When an anti-Trumper hears someone is a pro-Trumper they think the individual is:
Uneducated
Immoral

Is that fair?

Yes. But you also forgot they are anti-American

Uneducated
Immoral

Is that fair?

Yes, "uneducated and immoral" as you say.

Uneducated
Immoral

Is that fair?

Yes, "uneducated and immoral" as you say.

I'll put my education up against yours any day of the week.

Uneducated
Immoral

Is that fair?

I'm investing in a brand new TDS drug. The sicker you fuckers get, the more money I make.

I'm investing in a brand new TDS drug. The sicker you fuckers get, the more money I make.
How do you make more money when anti-Trumpers continue to keep the focus on Trump and Trumpism. Good news for you, we are not backing off. More people are joining what you call TDS. The focus will not stop until Trumpism is neutered.

How do you make more money when anti-Trumpers continue to keep the focus on Trump and Trumpism. Good news for you, we are not backing off. More people are joining what you call TDS. The focus will not stop until Trumpism is neutered.
Keep the TDS rolling in your crazy little heads and you'll all soon be gobbling the pHARMa. I like that picture.

But nice try at making a sensible answer.

Forum List

Back