Are anti-Trumpers being fair to pro-Trumpers

When an anti-Trumper hears someone is a pro-Trumper they think the individual is: Uneducated Immoral. Is that fair?
----------------------------------------------------------------------
I think the question is a fair one, poster Mudd.

It's narrow. Too narrow for my taste. Nor will I address the 'fairness' aspect.

But the questioning ---- is there a perceptual difference that each side thinks they see in the other? Well, yeah, that is of interest.

It is a subject that really interests me. Most of my friends....tho by no means all.....are deep-in-the-bones NeverTrumpers. And I wouldn't dare attempt to convince 'em otherwise.

But, I have other friends. ...good, sincere, hard-working, generous neighbors to my farm....that are still flying their faded Trump/Pence flags. I treasure their friendships and their willingness to lend a helping hand. But we never ever talk politics. Not even about the local sheriff.

We DO...talk about our Township Clerk. Because we all lover her to death. We are so....so....damn lucky to have a woman of that competency and earnestness. I....or my neighbors....would never brook anyone dissing her over her administration, judgment......or vote counting. So there is that.

I will say this, and it is admittedly a soda-straw view of my world, but my NeverTrump friends are, by a huge margin, better educated of the two camps. And the 'immoral' aspect? Well, that never comes into play. I try so hard to sidestep those types in my circle of friends, neighbors, and contacts.

Although, I will say this: some of the local Evangelicals are Uber-Trumpers. And nobody trusts them. Not because they are pro-Trump, but because we've seen those vexing occurrences where they claim 'God's will' underpins one of their slyboots transactions in buying or selling something.

Conservatism is an ideology.
Trumpism is a theology worshipping the great and mighty Cheeto.

And like all religions, Trumpism excommunicates those who would dare question the Great Leader and so keeps the "followers" loyal.
No, Trumpism is another one of those made up terms by the Leftists...lol

Leftists are the last ones to be calling anyone a cultist. The woke movement has proven that.

I bet you dudes still think the vaccines are going to eradicate the Chicoms flu ..lol

I am extremely left wing, but you know, Trump historically used to be fairly liberal.
As an educated New Yorker, he would socialize with liberals like the Clintons.
About the only conservative thing he has done was the SCOTUS appointments.
Other than that, he has be fairly liberal.
He has not pressed the law and order agenda or started any wars.

Then why the whine?

No, it isn't. You're some schlub sitting in an office somewhere. The people keeping things running are wearing hardhats and making sure the weirs are clear.

BTW, schlub, I was one of those people 48 years ago and the only time I heard from the office schlubs was when the BOD was too high.

Those guys who keep the weirs clear work for people like us that know the engineering behind what they maintain.

I am an onsite guy, operations, construction.

If you really are a "BOD" guy why did you mock working in the "shit business" in the first place?

What I am guessing is you looked up wastewater treatment and found BOD as a term, and tried to be slick.

Didn't work, you progressive SJW twat.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
I think the question is a fair one, poster Mudd.

It's narrow. Too narrow for my taste. Nor will I address the 'fairness' aspect.

But the questioning ---- is there a perceptual difference that each side thinks they see in the other? Well, yeah, that is of interest.

It is a subject that really interests me. Most of my friends....tho by no means all.....are deep-in-the-bones NeverTrumpers. And I wouldn't dare attempt to convince 'em otherwise.

But, I have other friends. ...good, sincere, hard-working, generous neighbors to my farm....that are still flying their faded Trump/Pence flags. I treasure their friendships and their willingness to lend a helping hand. But we never ever talk politics. Not even about the local sheriff.

We DO...talk about our Township Clerk. Because we all lover her to death. We are so....so....damn lucky to have a woman of that competency and earnestness. I....or my neighbors....would never brook anyone dissing her over her administration, judgment......or vote counting. So there is that.

I will say this, and it is admittedly a soda-straw view of my world, but my NeverTrump friends are, by a huge margin, better educated of the two camps. And the 'immoral' aspect? Well, that never comes into play. I try so hard to sidestep those types in my circle of friends, neighbors, and contacts.

Although, I will say this: some of the local Evangelicals are Uber-Trumpers. And nobody trusts them. Not because they are pro-Trump, but because we've seen those vexing occurrences where they claim 'God's will' underpins one of their slyboots transactions in buying or selling something.
Very well thought out response.

Trump had 221 executive orders. What are you talking about. All Presidents have to use executive orders in today's world because congress cannot pass anything.
Executive orders can't be used to make law and that's what Biden is trying to do. You need to read the Constitution.

You bitch about Trump being a dictator, then support the use of executive orders to make laws.

Those guys who keep the weirs clear work for people like us that know the engineering behind what they maintain.

If you really are a "BOD" guy why did you mock working in the "shit business" in the first place?

What I am guessing is you looked up wastewater treatment and found BOD as a term, and tried to be slick.

{...
The BOD, which stands for Business Optimization Dashboard™, illustrates the many aspects of work in the typical organization. Each level and layer can be defined and understood using the Language of Work Formula.
...}

{...
Biochemical Oxygen Demand or BOD, is the amount of oxygen needed by organisms to break down the organic material in wastewater. BOD in wastewater is the result of human waste, food waste and other organics which are sent to the sewers. It is normal for water to have some organics.
...}

{...
The main difference between BOD and COD is that BOD is the amount of oxygen which is consumed by bacteria while decomposing organic matter under aerobic conditions whereas COD is the amount of oxygen required for the chemical oxidation of total organic matter in water.
...}

{...
So now you know - BOD means "Beginning Of Day" or "Person, DUDE" - don't thank us. YW! What does BOD mean? BOD is an acronym, abbreviation or slang word that is explained above where the BOD definition is given.
...}

Personally, as an extreme liberal, I hate acronyms.

Trump had 221 executive orders. What are you talking about. All Presidents have to use executive orders in today's world because congress cannot pass anything.

Executive orders are bad idea, and are only supposed to be done to reflect the implementation of higher level, abstract, congressional legislation.

{...
The BOD, which stands for Business Optimization Dashboard™, illustrates the many aspects of work in the typical organization. Each level and layer can be defined and understood using the Language of Work Formula.
...}

{...
Biochemical Oxygen Demand or BOD, is the amount of oxygen needed by organisms to break down the organic material in wastewater. BOD in wastewater is the result of human waste, food waste and other organics which are sent to the sewers. It is normal for water to have some organics.
...}

{...
The main difference between BOD and COD is that BOD is the amount of oxygen which is consumed by bacteria while decomposing organic matter under aerobic conditions whereas COD is the amount of oxygen required for the chemical oxidation of total organic matter in water.
...}

{...
So now you know - BOD means "Beginning Of Day" or "Person, DUDE" - don't thank us. YW! What does BOD mean? BOD is an acronym, abbreviation or slang word that is explained above where the BOD definition is given.
...}

Personally, as an extreme liberal, I hate acronyms.

Wow, talk about being able to copy and paste.

Executive orders are bad idea, and are only supposed to be done to reflect the implementation of higher level, abstract, congressional legislation.
I agree. They have increased because of a dysfunctional congress. The solution is a functional congress.

No, Trumpism is another one of those made up terms by the Leftists...lol

Leftists are the last ones to be calling anyone a cultist. The woke movement has proven that.

I bet you dudes still think the vaccines are going to eradicate the Chicoms flu ..lol
You pick a name for your religion.

Trumpinista
Non-Believers in Reality
Trumpism...

Please tell us what you call yourselves at the meetings.

While you sit on your ass typing crap.

You're a government employee. How's it feel to hate yourself?

Carried D WW and C PW in FL.

I've done more things that you and done them better than you'd ever imagine.

Now stop parading your fake creds, little one. They give you no credibility and make you look even more stupid, if possible.

While you sit on your ass typing crap.

You're a government employee. How's it feel to hate yourself?

Carried D WW and C PW in FL.

I've done more things that you and done them better than you'd ever imagine.

Now stop parading your fake creds, little one. They give you no credibility and make you look even more stupid, if possible.

Not a government employee, and some functions are best done by government.

Awww, is someone a bit butthurt?

Trumpinista
Non-Believers in Reality
Trumpism...

I'm a citizen of the republic. A free member of the United States. Do you continue to call yourself a communist?

Are anti-Trumpers being fair to pro-Trumpers. About 30% of the US population are estimated to be pro-Trumpers.
When an anti-Trumper hears someone is a pro-Trumper they think the individual is:
Uneducated
Immoral

Is that fair?

The opinions of little commie fucks like you don't matter to me in the least. Resident Pedo Joe has proven himself to be the utter disaster that I said he would be.

Trumpinista
Non-Believers in Reality
Trumpism...

Incorrect, slave labor lover...we vote for candidates who want US jobs for US citizens.
Are you a trespasser or just living with one?

Forum List

Back