Are all 'issues' problems?

Woodznutz

Platinum Member
Dec 9, 2021
Over 100,000 died of drug overdoses in 2021.
It has become an issue.
But how is 100,000 fewer drug users a problem?

I wonder if a few hundred or so soccer moms dying from opioid addiction is a big deal or not....I mean, they aren't exactly the "bad drug users" that we would normally celebrate dying....

Or if 20 or 30 thousand more teens die from drug addiction...we should just tell the moms to quit bitching and be glad we are rid of those losers...

Folks like you should show up at their funerals and let them know that....

I wonder if a few hundred or so soccer moms dying from opioid addiction is a big deal or not....I mean, they aren't exactly the "bad drug users" that we would normally celebrate dying....

Now that you mention it, heroin wasn't a public health issue until it hit white America. Heroin in the 70s, cocaine in the 80s, crack in the 90s....these were nothing more than law and order issues as they devastated black communities.

Or if 20 or 30 thousand more teens die from drug addiction...we should just tell the moms to quit bitching and be glad we are rid of those losers...

Folks like you should show up at their funerals and let them know that....
Who celebrates drug overdose deaths?

The only problem I see is that those 100,000 overdose deaths in 2021 will have had no impact on the drug users who are going to die in 2022.

It has become an issue.
Guns kill only about 40,000, of which about half are suicides

Mass shootings, however, are like 0.000001% of those guns deaths.

Society deems the 0.000001% a problem, but not the rest.

As for drug overdoses, democrats are dancing in the streets over all of those cancelled carbon footprints

Guns kill only about 40,000, of which about half are suicides

Mass shootings, however, are like 0.000001% of those guns deaths.

Society deems the 0.000001% a problem, but not the rest.

As for drug overdoses, democrats are dancing in the streets over all of those cancelled carbon footprints
Most of those deaths are actually a process of purifying the species. What could be problematic about that? And economically speaking "Where the carcass is the eagles (vultures) gather."

It has become an issue.
MY GOD!!!

Many think they are taking something else. We recently buried an 18yr old honors student thinking they were taking a sleeping pill. Well they took one for eternity

MY GOD!!!

Many think they are taking something else. We recently buried an 18yr old honors student thinking they were taking a sleeping pill. Well they took one for eternity
So, someone in the pharmacy spiked a prescription sleeping pill with fentanyl?

Of course. Who would suspect that a doctor prescribed med prepared by a legitimate pharmacy would contain fentanyl?
You are talking gibberish pal. These fake pills come from China straight to Mexico

At one time drug dealers made sure their products had integrity for the most part.now....lolol

Forum List

Back