Apparently people need a lesson on what Nazism is.

Adolf-Hitler-Jokes-2.jpg

Let it also be said that 90% of German Nazis were brainwashed fools and racists also.

Indeed, let it also be said that 90% German Merkel-culturalists were brainwashed fools, and Antifa.
And antifa what?
At this point I would say the only brainwashed functional morons are GOP voters...

So, no Democrats are brainwashed?
Not unless you can be brainwashed with facts... GOP voters believe so much crap it's ridiculous...

Let it also be said that 90% of German Nazis were brainwashed fools and racists also.

Indeed, let it also be said that 90% German Merkel-culturalists were brainwashed fools, and Antifa.
And antifa what?
At this point I would say the only brainwashed functional morons are GOP voters...

So, no Democrats are brainwashed?
Not unless you can be brainwashed with facts... GOP voters believe so much crap it's ridiculous...

You mean like-----> if you like your doc, you can keep your doc, lolol.........or......if you like your plan, you can keep your plan......or..........you will save 2500 bucks a year.

If we are dumb, you leftists are the equivalent of a single cell, lol. You DO realize that all of that was spoken was for you leftists, not us. They had to convince YOU people it was a good idea; they knew......WE knew........they were lying through their pearly whites.

You fell for it, hook, line, and sinker; so much so, you STILL think you got a great deal. Needless to say------>If you are happy being lied to while having your intelligence insulted, then I am happy for you too.

Nazism was a political party that only existed for 12 years, was obliterated and all leaders captured were either executed or imprisoned for life.
Nazism was a short -lived disastrous movement that caused a global war resulting in death and dismay for millions, but lasted barely a blip on history's time table. There has been no Nazi government since.

Guys walking around with tattoos and carrying flags are not Nazis. They are idiots.
Hitler is dead, and the Nazi party died with him.
White supremacist are not Nazis. Racist are not Nazis.

Nothing is ever as good as the original. (except Godfather II)

But sick angry white boys are trying so hard, let 'em call themselves "nazis" if it makes them happy.

Forum List

Back