Apparently LeBron Is Critical Of Trump Because, He Admits, He Hates White People.

Weird how you quoted him saying "until he learned to give them a chance." but still claims he is a racist.
No white person would ever be given the benefit of the doubt in a reverse situation, so why are you whining?
Why are whining that no white person would ever be given the benefit of the doubt? Thats simply not true.
We aren’t allowed to live normal lives without being socially policed by anti-white racist thugs.

We sure as hell couldn’t go to the media and talk about how didn’t trust black people and now all the sudden we are the good guys siding against a black president and his black voters.
Why not? Youre just whining again. A white guy in this very thread mentioned he thought the same way as Lebron at first. I gave him a positive response.
No you didn’t.

You literally hate all white people and have said so many times.
Yes I did. Succumbing to denial is the province of the intellectually weak. You can go check the thread.

I have never said I hate white people. To me whites are not something to hate only pity. If I had you would have certainly provided the quote of at least one such instance.

Too bad. I wonder what Nicole Curtis thinks of his opinion, after working with him in Detroit, to rehab homes for some people there.
LeBron James Helps Nicole Curtis Score Big on Rehab Addict
Pears LeBron is a racist.

LeBron James: 'I'm Not F*cking with White People, That Was My Initial Thought to White America'

LeBron James: 'I'm Not F*cking with White People, That Was My Initial Thought to White America'

AP-Phil-Long-4.jpg

NBA star LeBron James recently admitted that, due to his upbringing, he initially viewed whites suspiciously, and did not want to be around white people until he learned to give them a chance.

James made his admission on HBO’s The Shop talk show saying that when he first began attending an exclusive, mostly white, private high school in Akron, Ohio, he was not very keen on having to talk to white people, according to TMZ.

In fact, James says that when he first started attending the school, he did not want to make any white friends among his classmates.

“Took me a while to adjust to it … I was like, I’m not f*cking with white people, that was my initial thought to white America,” James admitted.
Trump has been doing much more than LeBron has, over decades, yet you folks on the left claim he's a racist.
So, it's not your works, rather it's what's in your heart that really matters in my opinion.

Too bad. I wonder what Nicole Curtis thinks of his opinion, after working with him in Detroit, to rehab homes for some people there.

AP-Phil-Long-4.jpg

NBA star LeBron James recently admitted that, due to his upbringing, he initially viewed whites suspiciously, and did not want to be around white people until he learned to give them a chance.

James made his admission on HBO’s The Shop talk show saying that when he first began attending an exclusive, mostly white, private high school in Akron, Ohio, he was not very keen on having to talk to white people, according to TMZ.

In fact, James says that when he first started attending the school, he did not want to make any white friends among his classmates.

“Took me a while to adjust to it … I was like, I’m not f*cking with white people, that was my initial thought to white America,” James admitted.
Trump has been doing much more than LeBron has, over decades, yet you folks on the left claim he's a racist.
So, it's not your works, rather it's what's in your heart that really matters in my opinion.
So you think discriminating against Blacks is doing something huh? He is a racist. He proves that by his support of the KKK and other actions.

Then you really don’t know him, Asclepias. You simply believe the lies you are fed.

AP-Phil-Long-4.jpg

So you think discriminating against Blacks is doing something huh? He is a racist. He proves that by his support of the KKK and other actions.

Then you really don’t know him, Asclepias. You simply believe the lies you are fed.

AP-Phil-Long-4.jpg

Of course I dont know Drumpf personally. I dont know Lebron personally either. My point is that his public actions show me on a daily that Drumpf is a racist.

Tell us specifically what he has done to Blacks to warrant your calling him a racist.

AP-Phil-Long-4.jpg

Of course I dont know Drumpf personally. I dont know Lebron personally either. My point is that his public actions show me on a daily that Drumpf is a racist.

Tell us specifically what he has done to Blacks to warrant your calling him a racist.
You mean besides denying Blacks housing and claiming his POTUS is not an american citizen?

See, that’s where you are wrong. You have believed the lies fed to you, Asclepias. He was not with the company at the time of the charges.
Was he with them when they were settled, yes.
He only repeated what Hillary started. Did he later take it back? Yes. And how that is racist I haven’t a clue.
You mean besides denying Blacks housing and claiming his POTUS is not an american citizen?

See, that’s where you are wrong. You have believed the lies fed to you, Asclepias. He was not with the company at the time of the charges.
He only repeated what Hillary started. Did he later take it back? Yes. And how that is racist I haven’t a clue.
What do you mean he wasnt with the company? Why was he personally named in the suit?

He didnt just repeat what Hilary started, he doubled down on it and continued to lie about it long after it was proven false.

But, Maverick Carter, James’ business partner and friend, added that by the end of that first year, James’ friends from the hood and his new white friends from school were all enjoying each other’s company on a regular basis.

I understand where James is coming from. But then again I'm black and don't live in some imaginary world where I get to make false equivalences. Maybe next time you don't post a story from an alt right source. Because we aren't institutionalized to believe anything.

One would think that if the OP was a white person he would be able to understand his own language. How in the world did he get that Lebron was a racist from that article?

Trump became president of the company in 1971. The suit came from discrimination alleged in 1969. It was settled in 1975, without admission to discrimination-

Under an agreement reached in 1975, the Trumps made no admission of wrongdoing and made the Urban League an intermediary for qualified minority applicants.
What do you mean he wasnt with the company? Why was he personally named in the suit?

He didnt just repeat what Hilary started, he doubled down on it and continued to lie about it long after it was proven false.

Trump became president of the company in 1971. The suit came from discrimination alleged in 1969. It was settled in 1975, without admission to discrimination-

Under an agreement reached in 1975, the Trumps made no admission of wrongdoing and made the Urban League an intermediary for qualified minority applicants.

Not really concerned when Drumpf became the CEO. My point is he was specifically named in the suit and I also dont care if he settled and made no admission. Why would someone admit to being a racist if they didnt want others to find out?

He was named as a representative of the organization, even though the suit was from before his time. That’s the way lawsuits work.

The suit was filed against Trump Management Inc., then-board chairman and principal stockholder Fred Trump and his son, the company’s then-president, Donald Trump. They were the principals at the time the suit was filed.

Not really concerned when Drumpf became the CEO. My point is he was specifically named in the suit and I also dont care if he settled and made no admission. Why would someone admit to being a racist if they didnt want others to find out?

He was named as a representative of the organization, even though the suit was from before his time. That’s the way lawsuits work.

The suit was filed against Trump Management Inc., then-board chairman and principal stockholder Fred Trump and his son, the company’s then-president, Donald Trump. They were the principals at the time the suit was filed.

I know how lawsuits work. The point being he was specifically named which tells me he had some input in the policies and practices. Trying to pretend he wasnt involved is foolish since he also has other behaviors that support the fact he is racist long before he ran for POTUS.

What don’t you get, he was named as a current principal of the organization at the time it was filed.
Now tell me the other behaviors.

I know how lawsuits work. The point being he was specifically named which tells me he had some input in the policies and practices. Trying to pretend he wasnt involved is foolish since he also has other behaviors that support the fact he is racist long before he ran for POTUS.

What don’t you get, he was named as a current principal of the organization at the time it was filed.
Now tell me the other behaviors.

I dont get why you think him being named specifically in the suit means he is not a racist. That one is beyond me.

Now I already pointed out his racist claim that President Obama wasnt a citizen. How about his actions towards the Central Park Five?

They paid a monetary settlement to the government. You don't pay If you aren't guilty. They were made to do what they did as terms if the agreement between them and the US goverrment. It was that or go to court. He subsequently violated the agreement during his time and had to consistently be monitored for racial discrimination by New York Housing. Now would you like to try explaining his birtherism?

Forum List

Back