Apparently LeBron Is Critical Of Trump Because, He Admits, He Hates White People.

One would think that if the OP was a white person he would be able to understand his own language. How in the world did he get that Lebron was a racist from that article?

Because he's trolling.

Trump became president of the company in 1971. The suit came from discrimination alleged in 1969. It was settled in 1975, without admission to discrimination-

Under an agreement reached in 1975, the Trumps made no admission of wrongdoing and made the Urban League an intermediary for qualified minority applicants.
See, that’s where you are wrong. You have believed the lies fed to you, Asclepias. He was not with the company at the time of the charges.
Was he with them when they were settled, yes.
He only repeated what Hillary started. Did he later take it back? Yes. And how that is racist I haven’t a clue.
Tell us specifically what he has done to Blacks to warrant your calling him a racist.
You mean besides denying Blacks housing and claiming his POTUS is not an american citizen?
What do you mean he wasnt with the company? Why was he personally named in the suit?

He didnt just repeat what Hilary started, he doubled down on it and continued to lie about it long after it was proven false.

They paid a monetary settlement to the government. You don't pay If you aren't guilty. They were made to do what they did as terms if the agreement between them and the US goverrment. It was that or go to court. He subsequently violated the agreement during his time and had to consistently be monitored for racial discrimination by New York Housing. Now would you like to try explaining his birtherism?
I cant wait until he tries explaining why Drumpf says all Nigerians have AIDS.

Tell me how that claim was racist. It was started by those on the left, you know.
What don’t you get, he was named as a current principal of the organization at the time it was filed.
Now tell me the other behaviors.
He was named as a representative of the organization, even though the suit was from before his time. That’s the way lawsuits work.

The suit was filed against Trump Management Inc., then-board chairman and principal stockholder Fred Trump and his son, the company’s then-president, Donald Trump. They were the principals at the time the suit was filed.

Trump became president of the company in 1971. The suit came from discrimination alleged in 1969. It was settled in 1975, without admission to discrimination-

Under an agreement reached in 1975, the Trumps made no admission of wrongdoing and made the Urban League an intermediary for qualified minority applicants.
Not really concerned when Drumpf became the CEO. My point is he was specifically named in the suit and I also dont care if he settled and made no admission. Why would someone admit to being a racist if they didnt want others to find out?
I know how lawsuits work. The point being he was specifically named which tells me he had some input in the policies and practices. Trying to pretend he wasnt involved is foolish since he also has other behaviors that support the fact he is racist long before he ran for POTUS.
I dont get why you think him being named specifically in the suit means he is not a racist. That one is beyond me.

Now I already pointed out his racist claim that President Obama wasnt a citizen. How about his actions towards the Central Park Five?

Tell me how that claim was racist. It was started by those on the left, you know.
What don’t you get, he was named as a current principal of the organization at the time it was filed.
He was named as a representative of the organization, even though the suit was from before his time. That’s the way lawsuits work.

The suit was filed against Trump Management Inc., then-board chairman and principal stockholder Fred Trump and his son, the company’s then-president, Donald Trump. They were the principals at the time the suit was filed.

Not really concerned when Drumpf became the CEO. My point is he was specifically named in the suit and I also dont care if he settled and made no admission. Why would someone admit to being a racist if they didnt want others to find out?
I know how lawsuits work. The point being he was specifically named which tells me he had some input in the policies and practices. Trying to pretend he wasnt involved is foolish since he also has other behaviors that support the fact he is racist long before he ran for POTUS.
I dont get why you think him being named specifically in the suit means he is not a racist. That one is beyond me.

Now I already pointed out his racist claim that President Obama wasnt a citizen. How about his actions towards the Central Park Five?
I dont care who started it. BTW it wasnt Clinton that started it. The point was that saying President Obama was not a citizen is racist. Now please explain Drumpfs stance on the Central Park Five?

Last edited:
A claim by anonymous sources, not in anyway proven.

See, that’s where you are wrong. You have believed the lies fed to you, Asclepias. He was not with the company at the time of the charges.
He only repeated what Hillary started. Did he later take it back? Yes. And how that is racist I haven’t a clue.
You mean besides denying Blacks housing and claiming his POTUS is not an american citizen?
What do you mean he wasnt with the company? Why was he personally named in the suit?

He didnt just repeat what Hilary started, he doubled down on it and continued to lie about it long after it was proven false.

They paid a monetary settlement to the government. You don't pay If you aren't guilty. They were made to do what they did as terms if the agreement between them and the US goverrment. It was that or go to court. He subsequently violated the agreement during his time and had to consistently be monitored for racial discrimination by New York Housing. Now would you like to try explaining his birtherism?

Explain how it is racist, claiming one is not an US citizen.

I dont care who started it. BTW it was Clinton that started it. The point was that saying President Obama was not a citizen is racist. Now please explain Drumpfs stance on the Central Park Five?

It was proven. Your refusal to believe it doesnt change the facts.

I dont care who started it. BTW it was Clinton that started it. The point was that saying President Obama was not a citizen is racist. Now please explain Drumpfs stance on the Central Park Five?
Now youre playing stupid. Nice try but I'm not going to indulge you. How about the time he tweeted out the racist lie that Blacks killed 81% of white people? Mind you that this is the same clap trap white supremacists circulate.

Clinton did not start birtherism. You tell ME how it is not racist to claim that the first black president was not a US citizen. You can stop the fucking gaslighting son.

Sort of like the claims Trump makes where he says a lot of people tell him things but can never tell us who they are?

Last edited:
Show me where it was proven and by who.

I’m playing stupid? I didn’t realize that someone’s birthplace being Kenya represented racism. And of course you won’t. We know why. You want him to be racist so he fits into your preconceived notion all whites are racist.

Now youre playing stupid. Nice try but I'm not going to indulge you. How about the time he tweeted out the racist lie that Blacks killed 81% of white people? Mind you that this is the same clap trap white supremacists circulate.

Show me where it was proven and by who.

I will after you explain to me his stance on the Central Park Five.

I’m playing stupid? I didn’t realize that someone’s birthplace being Kenya represented racism. And of course you won’t. We know why. You want him to be racist so he fits into your preconceived notion all whites are racist.

Yes youre playing stupid or someone is bribing you to pretend to be stupid.

Actually her campaign did.

As the contest between Obama and Hillary became increasingly ugly, it was Hillary's hardcore supporters who first raised doubts about the origins of Obama's birth. Hillary gave her blessing through her silence. It wouldn’t take long, though, before her campaign became directly involved.

Politico:

That theory first emerged in the spring of 2008, as Clinton supporters circulated an anonymous email questioning Obama’s citizenship.

“Barack Obama’s mother was living in Kenya with his Arab-African father late in her pregnancy. She was not allowed to travel by plane then, so Barack Obama was born there and his mother then took him to Hawaii to register his birth,” asserted one chain email that surfaced on the urban legend site Snopes.com in April 2008.

Clinton did not start birtherism. You tell ME how it is not racist to claim that the first black president was not a US citizen. You can stop the fucking gaslighting son.

As the contest between Obama and Hillary became increasingly ugly, it was Hillary's hardcore supporters who first raised doubts about the origins of Obama's birth. Hillary gave her blessing through her silence. It wouldn’t take long, though, before her campaign became directly involved.

Politico:

That theory first emerged in the spring of 2008, as Clinton supporters circulated an anonymous email questioning Obama’s citizenship.

“Barack Obama’s mother was living in Kenya with his Arab-African father late in her pregnancy. She was not allowed to travel by plane then, so Barack Obama was born there and his mother then took him to Hawaii to register his birth,” asserted one chain email that surfaced on the urban legend site Snopes.com in April 2008.

Yeah but they got that information from the same conservative racists Drumpf did.

No, it is stupid when one doesn’t follow facts, rather than he said, she said.

You have still not told me how the notion someone is from a different country is racist.

Politico:

Yeah but they got that information from the same racists Drumpf did.

No, Clinton didn't start the birther thing. This guy did.

Despite what Trump says, the 2008 Clinton campaign and the candidate herself never trafficked in the rumors.

After years of denying the legitimacy of Barack Obama’s presidency, it was only in the midst of his own presidential campaign that Donald Trump began falsely claiming Hillary Clinton was the true progenitor of the “birther” conspiracy theory claiming Obama was not born in the United States.

But that’s swapping one discredited claim for another. Numerous fact checks, reports and interviews — in 2008 and 2011, when Trump revived the controversy — revealed that although some Clinton supporters circulated rumors about Obama’s citizenship, the campaign and Clinton herself never trafficked in it.

“There has never been evidence that Clinton or her campaign started the birther rumors,” said Ben Smith, editor in chief of BuzzFeed, who as a POLITICO reporter in 2011 linked the origin of the “birther” movement to a fringe politician in Illinois. Some hardcore Clinton backers circulated the rumors in 2008, but the campaign itself steered clear.

“As we reported, some of her supporters flirted with the idea in 2008 — but it has its origins in the fever swamps beginning in Illinois in 2004,” he said.

In fact, birtherism, as it’s been called, reportedly began with innuendo by serial Illinois political candidate Andy Martin, who painted Obama as a closet Muslim in 2004. That spiraled into a concerted effort by conspiracy theorists to raise doubts about Obama’s birthplace and religion — and essentially paint him as un-American.

Martin, who briefly launched a little-noticed presidential campaign last year, has disavowed the movement he’s often credited with starting, though he still foments similarly discredited doubts about Obama’s religion.

Clinton’s 2008 hands are recoiling at Trump’s revisionism about their role in propagating the lie about Obama’s citizenship. “The suggestion that the Hillary campaign was pushing birtherism in 2008 is bunk. It's fiction,” said Phil Singer, who was Clinton’s 2008 press secretary.

Much of the insinuation that Clinton had a hand in birtherism traces to the role of her then-senior strategist Mark Penn, who issued a memo in 2007 suggesting that Clinton emphasize Obama’s upbringing in Hawaii and Indonesia and paint him as fundamentally un-American. The memo never questioned Obama’s citizenship but did suggest highlighting his “lack of American roots.”

Story Continued
No, Clinton didn't start the birther thing. This guy did.

No, it is stupid when one doesn’t follow facts, rather than he said, she said.
The facts say he was against the Central Park Five long after DNA cleared them. The facts say he called African countries shitholes. I bet you didnt think Sterling was a racist either right?

Forum List

Back