Apparently LeBron Is Critical Of Trump Because, He Admits, He Hates White People.

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Pears LeBron is a racist.

LeBron James: 'I'm Not F*cking with White People, That Was My Initial Thought to White America'

LeBron James: 'I'm Not F*cking with White People, That Was My Initial Thought to White America'

AP-Phil-Long-4.jpg

NBA star LeBron James recently admitted that, due to his upbringing, he initially viewed whites suspiciously, and did not want to be around white people until he learned to give them a chance.

James made his admission on HBO’s The Shop talk show saying that when he first began attending an exclusive, mostly white, private high school in Akron, Ohio, he was not very keen on having to talk to white people, according to TMZ.

In fact, James says that when he first started attending the school, he did not want to make any white friends among his classmates.

“Took me a while to adjust to it … I was like, I’m not f*cking with white people, that was my initial thought to white America,” James admitted.

AP-Phil-Long-4.jpg

NBA star LeBron James recently admitted that, due to his upbringing, he initially viewed whites suspiciously, and did not want to be around white people until he learned to give them a chance.

James made his admission on HBO’s The Shop talk show saying that when he first began attending an exclusive, mostly white, private high school in Akron, Ohio, he was not very keen on having to talk to white people, according to TMZ.

In fact, James says that when he first started attending the school, he did not want to make any white friends among his classmates.

“Took me a while to adjust to it … I was like, I’m not f*cking with white people, that was my initial thought to white America,” James admitted.

Weird how you quoted him saying "until he learned to give them a chance." but still claims he is a racist.

Too bad. I wonder what Nicole Curtis thinks of his opinion, after working with him in Detroit, to rehab homes for some people there.
LeBron James Helps Nicole Curtis Score Big on Rehab Addict

AP-Phil-Long-4.jpg

AP-Phil-Long-4.jpg

Weird how you quoted him saying "until he learned to give them a chance." but still claims he is a racist.

You know, growing up in Montana, there were very few black people around. And, hate to say it, but my Grandparents (they raised me, orphaned at 8), were very much racists. If a person wasn't white, they didn't want to have anything to do with them. Matter of fact, my Aunt Laurie caught quite a ration of crap from them for a few years when she married a Hispanic.

When I shipped off for boot camp, my Grandparents told me that I was going to meet some of the best people, and make life long friends in the service, and for me to feel free to bring any of them home with me.

Just make sure they are white. They actually said that to me.

Well, I went to boot camp, and stuck pretty much with other whites, because that is how I'd been raised, and like LeBron, I didn't trust those outside of my ethnicity much, but I got over a great deal of it in boot camp. And, when I got to A School, my roomie was a black man named Leslie S., but we all called him L.A., because that is where he was from. We got to be great friends, and he taught me that although we came from different backgrounds, we had a lot in common, because both of us were stupid enough to join the Navy voluntarily. LA became one of my best friends, and it was because of him that I learned to trust black people, because a lot of times, they were just like me.

I can understand where LeBron is coming from. I had a similar experience.

This thread is a great example of white psychosis. Lebron has excelled in life as an athlete and as a man but white people want to tear him down.

You know, that is one of the things that really makes me curious when it comes to some of the conservatives on here. They say that he's being paid vast sums of money to play a game, and that he should be grateful that he lives in a country that allows him to do so.

I'm pretty sure he's grateful for how his life turned out, but my question for these conservatives who bitch about how much money he makes for "playing a game" is a simple one......................are YOU capable of the level of athleticism required to play in the NBA? If not, shut up, because you are bitching about something you would never be able to achieve.

This thread is a great example of white psychosis. Lebron has excelled in life as an athlete and as a man but white people want to tear him down.

You know, that is one of the things that really makes me curious when it comes to some of the conservatives on here. They say that he's being paid vast sums of money to play a game, and that he should be grateful that he lives in a country that allows him to do so.

I'm pretty sure he's grateful for how his life turned out, but my question for these conservatives who bitch about how much money he makes for "playing a game" is a simple one......................are YOU capable of the level of athleticism required to play in the NBA? If not, shut up, because you are bitching about something you would never be able to achieve.
IKR? Even more to the point is are they capable of doing the work needed to play and be elite in the NBA?

you are bitching about something you would never be able to achieve.

This is kind of the modus operandi of USMB 'conservatives'.

IKR? Even more to the point is are they capable of the work needed to play and be elite in the NBA?

That is another good question, because the level of work required to practice and keep in shape just to be able to keep up with others in the NBA requires a lot of time. Much more than just 40 hours a week at a desk.

IKR? Even more to the point is are they capable of the work needed to play and be elite in the NBA?

That is another good question, because the level of work required to practice and keep in shape just to be able to keep up with others in the NBA requires a lot of time. Much more than just 40 hours a week at a desk.
When you combine that with the time Lebron spends on giving back you know not one of those conservative scrubs could actually deal with it.

AP-Phil-Long-4.jpg

No white person would ever be given the benefit of the doubt in a reverse situation, so why are you whining?

AP-Phil-Long-4.jpg

You know, growing up in Montana, there were very few black people around. And, hate to say it, but my Grandparents (they raised me, orphaned at 8), were very much racists. If a person wasn't white, they didn't want to have anything to do with them. Matter of fact, my Aunt Laurie caught quite a ration of crap from them for a few years when she married a Hispanic.

When I shipped off for boot camp, my Grandparents told me that I was going to meet some of the best people, and make life long friends in the service, and for me to feel free to bring any of them home with me.

Just make sure they are white. They actually said that to me.

Well, I went to boot camp, and stuck pretty much with other whites, because that is how I'd been raised, and like LeBron, I didn't trust those outside of my ethnicity much, but I got over a great deal of it in boot camp. And, when I got to A School, my roomie was a black man named Leslie S., but we all called him L.A., because that is where he was from. We got to be great friends, and he taught me that although we came from different backgrounds, we had a lot in common, because both of us were stupid enough to join the Navy voluntarily. LA became one of my best friends, and it was because of him that I learned to trust black people, because a lot of times, they were just like me.

I can understand where LeBron is coming from. I had a similar experience.
Typical cuck.

AP-Phil-Long-4.jpg

No white person would ever be given the benefit of the doubt in a reverse situation, so why are you whining?
Why are you whining that no white person would ever be given the benefit of the doubt? Thats simply not true.

Last edited:

AP-Phil-Long-4.jpg

Why are whining that no white person would ever be given the benefit of the doubt? Thats simply not true.
We aren’t allowed to live normal lives without being socially policed by anti-white racist thugs.

We sure as hell couldn’t go to the media and talk about how didn’t trust black people and now all the sudden we are the good guys siding against a black president and his black voters.

AP-Phil-Long-4.jpg

Why are whining that no white person would ever be given the benefit of the doubt? Thats simply not true.
We aren’t allowed to live normal lives without being socially policed by anti-white racist thugs.

We sure as hell couldn’t go to the media and talk about how didn’t trust black people and now all the sudden we are the good guys siding against a black president and his black voters.
Why not? Youre just whining again. A white guy in this very thread mentioned he thought the same way as Lebron at first. I gave him a positive response.

AP-Phil-Long-4.jpg

Why not? Youre just whining again. A white guy in this very thread mentioned he thought the same way as Lebron at first. I gave him a positive response.
No you didn’t.

You literally hate all white people and have said so many times.

You mean like Clearance Thomas or Ben Carson or Herman Cain?

Yea, just brutal.

Forum List

Back