Apologies in advance to Christians, but to Jews: Would Jews have been better off if Jesus hadn’t been born?

I'm not sure that's the way it would have gone. The number of Jews who became Christians was very small in the time of Jesus. Only after Constantine decriminalized Christianity in the 4th century did it really start to attract large numbers of people.
By the way, you remind me of Hoss on Bonanza. You’re a dead ringer for the guy.

Yes, those who persecute people who are different from them or make choices they don't agree with. You people. Don't try to lie and deny it, I've read your posts on vaccinations.

Yes. I'm for vaccinations.. My shot card is 4 feet long from years of living overseas. I don't persecute anyone and I have never been persecuted.

Yes, I have to agree that much of the current antisemitism is being fostered by Muslims, rather than Christians, which is why I believe there is a problem with rising antisemitism in the Democrat Party - as they align with Muslims, the Democrats are reluctant to take a hard stand against antisemitism, particularly when expressed by a Muslim.

So to that end, it makes me think that while the historical antisemitism would have been less has Jesus not been born, once Mohammed entered the picture, antisemitism would have heated up regardless.

Nope.. Jews lived all over the Muslim world and they prospered until they began leaving from 1948 thru 1973.

Nope.. Jews lived all over the Muslim world and they prospered until they began leaving from 1948 thru 1973.
They were pretty much driven out, and the Arabs ended up with their property and belongings. Let’s not sugarcoat it. We were doing so well!

Better ask about whether Saul/Paul was born. Jesus was just another rabbi of that time.....it's the cult leader Paul that took the ball and ran with it.
To be historically correct, Paul is also a combined figure taken from many, thus also given a new name.
Paul= 1)Sergius Paulus called Paul who Saul called his maggis sidekick (BarJesus)
"the son of the devil".
2) "Pol"-Appolonius of Tyana (also from Tarsus) who climbing out the window to flee to Assyria come from-he had a wide cultural variety of religious texts in his library in which to Write from the cross cultural mythologies.
3)Saul- used to proselytize Jews into Baal worship under the mask of Baals son the Morning Star ( the dying god mythology)* who surpasses his father Baal on the throne upon dying.
As written: father and son are 1 (in the same mythology including the birthdate and death scene)

They were pretty much driven out, and the Arabs ended up with their property and belongings. Let’s not sugarcoat it. We were doing so well!

No they weren't driven out.. They left in 1948, 1953, 1967, 1973 with lots of provocations from the Israelis. They were still in Libya in 1973 and very active supporters of the arts... Lots of teas and luncheons with Christian women and Muslim women.

To be historically correct, Paul is also a combined figure taken from many, thus also given a new name.
Paul= 1)Sergius Paulus called Paul who Saul called his maggis sidekick (BarJesus)
"the son of the devil".
2) "Pol"-Appolonius of Tyana (also from Tarsus) who climbing out the window to flee to Assyria come from-he had a wide cultural variety of religious texts in his library in which to Write from the cross cultural mythologies.
3)Saul- used to proselytize Jews into Baal worship under the mask of Baals son the Morning Star ( the dying god mythology)* who surpasses his father Baal on the throne upon dying.
As written: father and son are 1 (in the same mythology including the birthdate and death scene)

Were you taught that in Hebrew school?

Whole Old Testament points to Christ. Without him Abraham is just another nobody
No, people lie to place him (the image character) in the text but every where they try is always proven fallacious. The claimed 300 verse schtick uses self testimony(after the facts), changed words or ignores Hebrew gender or tenses, is out of context about someone else, place him in plural references, and duplicate verses in the count to 300.
Every single placement debunked without legit refutation. Then there is the clear cut fact that I myself fulfilled over 4x that amount (over 1200 verses) without refutation to the contrary, making that standard quite problematic if "nobody can have more fulfillment" argument.
Furthermore the Bible, Torah, and Holy city and Midash secrets & uses my first last and given name not Jesus, therefore Christians would be deeming Jesus the first fallen imposter Messiah and me the Shiloh.
-oops
LuciferSays.jpg

First, please allow me to address this topic to Jews, as I realize the concept may be offensive to Christians.
Would Jews have been better off? Perhaps they were better up because he had been born. Take a look at the time of Jesus when the high priests were Annas and Caiaphas--not well liked by the people of their own time, but tolerated, because of the power and wealth of Rome behind them. Perhaps call them the liberals of their day. Jesus was grounded in Isaiah, in the spirit of the Law handed down by Moses, and despite the poverty of the people of hims own time was grounded, and fiercely clung to, the inherent hospitality for which his ancestors were known.

I think it is quite possible Jesus had quite an impact on Jews of his own time as well. He reminded people of ancestral values, and other Jews--both in his own time and afterwards--did the same.

No they weren't driven out.. They left in 1948, 1953, 1967, 1973 with lots of provocations from the Israelis. They were still in Libya in 1973 and very active supporters of the arts... Lots of teas and luncheons with Christian women and Muslim women.
They were driven out with the clothes on their back. The Muslims ended up with the Jews’ land, property, and belongings.

Would Jews have been better off? Perhaps they were better up because he had been born. Take a look at the time of Jesus when the high priests were Annas and Caiaphas--not well liked by the people of their own time, but tolerated, because of the power and wealth of Rome behind them. Perhaps call them the liberals of their day. Jesus was grounded in Isaiah, in the spirit of the Law handed down by Moses, and despite the poverty of the people of hims own time was grounded, and fiercely clung to, the inherent hospitality for which his ancestors were known.

I think it is quite possible Jesus had quite an impact on Jews of his own time as well. He reminded people of ancestral values, and other Jews--both in his own time and afterwards--did the same.
Except that there were lots of Jewish teachers who had an impact on Jews of their time. It was only Jesus who ”caught on,“ decades after which came the NT, and its antisemitic rhetoric.

^^^This is the type of historical revisionism the anti-Semitic left uses to attack Jews under the guise of "anti-Zionism". Don't be fooled! The American left hates Jews.

Forum List

Back