AP: “Elizabeth Warren Claims Native American Ancestry, So Why Do White Men Keep Challenging Her?”

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Who said the MSM is not a Democrat operative machine?
image.png

There is nothing "hateful" about pointing out that she is a liar and a fraud. On close examination, her claim of "native American" ancestry was based on nothing more than a rumor and some hope.

If there were ANY truth to it, a simple DNA test would prove her claim and put it to bed. But see paragraph 1 above (the "liar" and "fraud" part).

I agree with the good Senator. Who's business is it if she faked her ancestry? So what if she can't "prove" it? She "identified" as an Indian, She FELT like an Indian, and she wrote some Indian recipes down for a cookbook! She was living her Indian life and that is what matters!! Her feelings are what is most important!

Personally, I now identify as a pregnant half-Eskimo half-Cherokee woman. The offspring of a union between a crippled black Eskimo father and a Cherokee dwarf mother who is also legally blind. This is something that I sincerely feel, even though I have no female parts, and I made up the rest of the story.

None of that matters. What is important is that I sincerely FEEL this is true. I can't help how I FEEL!!! And it's none of your damn business.

I have hired Rachel Dolezal and Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner to help with my transition as a woman of color. I will be applying for government benefits immediately. I am also hoping for a tenured position at an Ivy League school. (I also identify as holding teaching credentials!). Wish me luck!!

My question is - Why are non-tribal non-black, non- crippled, non-blind, non women of color, and non-little people questioning this? How dare you!!

This is racism, sexism. and a lot of other ism's! Fuck you haters!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back