AOC Wears ‘Tax the Rich’ Dress at $30K a Ticket Event She Attends

Weird... Just not my taste.

My style doesn't go past a T-shirt and blue jeans, but if I was to go to an event like that, I would go dressed up like this.

3dafbfb7ed47a0cbde5c7e166ea957a4.jpg

Um, okay...

So you are going to renounce Social Security, Medicare, Unemployment Insurance because you don't want to be "dependent" on the evil government? Or are you going to grab that money with both hands.

We spend a lot of money keeping middle class people from becoming poor people.
I would love to, actually. Thanks for bringing it up.

The Met Gala returned to New York in spectacular fashion on Monday night after a year-long hiatus during the pandemic.
Fashionistas and A-list stars went all out with bold, beautiful and some truly bizarre looks as they reveled in the spotlight on the red carpet at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, with Jennifer Lopez, a balaclava-clad Kim Kardashian, Kendall Jenner, Megan Fox and Billie Eilish leading the glamour.
The theme for the evening was In America: A Lexicon of Fashion and the event featured a heavy-hitting contingent of celebrity co-chairs: actor Timothée Chalamet, musician Billie, poet Amanda Gorman and tennis star Naomi Osaka.

View attachment 539068
kinda reminds me of that Lucy episode

View attachment 539069

Left Wingers are low class and have very bad taste.
None of these people are impressive with talent or intellect.
If these people are the best products of our society, we are in trouble.
They remind me of the characters from the movie "Idiocracy"

View attachment 539090
Dont you just love it when Hollyweird comes out in their glamour and riches , flaunting their wealthy while the poor progressive slaves are living in squalor? Then they wonder why there is so much crime...

If someone bought it for her, then it's a gift, subject to income tax
No one bought it for her or other guests of designers wanting to show their creations at the event.

It's simply her and other guests, modeling the designer's creations.

NO, SHE DID NOT PAY $30,000 dollars to attend.... The designers pay for their models attendance and tables.... The money goes to charity.

Y'all are liars.... Or simply fools who believe everything they see on the internet, without thought or reason..... :rolleyes:

The Met Gala returned to New York in spectacular fashion on Monday night after a year-long hiatus during the pandemic.
Fashionistas and A-list stars went all out with bold, beautiful and some truly bizarre looks as they reveled in the spotlight on the red carpet at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, with Jennifer Lopez, a balaclava-clad Kim Kardashian, Kendall Jenner, Megan Fox and Billie Eilish leading the glamour.
The theme for the evening was In America: A Lexicon of Fashion and the event featured a heavy-hitting contingent of celebrity co-chairs: actor Timothée Chalamet, musician Billie, poet Amanda Gorman and tennis star Naomi Osaka.

View attachment 539068
kinda reminds me of that Lucy episode

View attachment 539069

Left Wingers are low class and have very bad taste.
None of these people are impressive with talent or intellect.
If these people are the best products of our society, we are in trouble.
They remind me of the characters from the movie "Idiocracy"

View attachment 539090
This thread makes me laugh.

Elon Musk's wife appears there with a sword that was cast out of a melted-down Colt AR-15.

Those people are totally off their rockers.

“The sword is based on a western European sword from the end of the Middle Ages around 1400,” Grimes reads aloud from a note on her phone. “...is a permanent piece of the Met’s collection, and the sword is also cast from a Colt AR-15A3,” she looks up. “It’s from these people who are getting people’s [guns] who don’t want to have their automatic rifles anymore, and are melting them down and making them perfect replicas of medieval swords, which I think is just so cool—I think it’s a beautiful thing.”

musk.jpg

The top marginal tax rate in the U.S. has been far above 50% in many years since the Constitution was amended to allow taxation of incomes. But even the idiots in Congress could see that such a scheme was counterproductive, as the truly rich have a great deal of discretion on how much income they recognize in any given year, and actual tax receipts from wealthy Americans are almost independent of the top marginal tax rate.

It is sad that most of the American public is comfortable with essentially punishing success. There is no rational reason why one person should pay, for example, a million dollars in FIT, while her neighbor pays nothing or less than nothing for the same privilege of being a taxpaying resident of the U.S.

Sandy Cortez, along with many of her Democrat colleagues in the House, is a continuing embarrassment to the country, even as she gives her specific constituents exactly what they seem to want. Her nationally high profile is an indictment of the American Journalistic profession. She is a buffoon whose utterances should never be published for the record, except when she speaks in Congress.

No one bought it for her or other guests of designers wanting to show their creations at the event.

NO, SHE DID NOT PAY $30,000 dollars to attend.... The designers pay for their models attendance and tables.... The money goes to charity.

Y'all are liars.... Or simply fools who believe everything they see on the internet, without thought or reason..... :rolleyes:

Someone bought her a ticket, correct? Could you have gone in for her, could I? No!

Um, okay...

So you are going to renounce Social Security, Medicare, Unemployment Insurance because you don't want to be "dependent" on the evil government? Or are you going to grab that money with both hands.

We spend a lot of money keeping middle class people from becoming poor people.
I have contributed to Social Security for a long time so I tell you what.....just give me back what i put in and we will call it even.

Last edited:

That’s a $30,000 gift to a Congresscritter.
I’d hate to see her not disclose that.

Why are we fools for seeing Mr Ed in a $30,000 horsey blanket without a facediaper?? Are you saying she wasn't there??

She's a model now? Is that what she told anyone that would give her $5 to flash her tits when she bartended?

Someone bought her a ticket, correct? Could you have gone in for her, could I? No!
Yes, a designer donating to the event covered their model's entrance and likely also bought a $350,000 table, all for charity.... The Designer's payback, is advertising and marketing of their creations....talk of the town!

Forum List

Back