AOC Wears ‘Tax the Rich’ Dress at $30K a Ticket Event She Attends

Have you seen any of Trump's suits?

When did the right become the fashion police?
I'll bet money your corrupt little marxist twat is not wearing kevlar under that dress.

When we design apparel for a living, which I did for two decades. That's when we earn the right.

Last edited:
I'll bet money your corrupt little marxist twat is not wearing kevlar under that dress.
Obama, Bush Sr. and Jr. Biden, Clinton Carter and Reagan all knew how to wear a suit. What the fuck is this?

1631799435930.png
1631799451315.png
1631799467866.png

Here is a direct comparison of Obama and Trump
1631799524203.png

What the fuck is that?

Let's handicap Obama with his infamous tan suit:

1631799613271.png

Even a guy famous for mom-jeans who is wearing a tan suit beats the shit out of Trump in how to dress.

Obama, Bush Sr. and Jr. Biden, Clinton Carter and Reagan all knew how to wear a suit. What the fuck is this?

View attachment 539986 View attachment 539987View attachment 539988

View attachment 539989

What the fuck is that?

View attachment 539990

Even a guy famous for mom-jeans who is wearing a tan suit beats the shit out of Trump in how to dress.
Well, if that's what your little mind needs to focus on in order to validate your existence, cool. Have at it. I know that's how you fashionistas roll. Whatever gets you to sleep at night.

View attachment 539986 View attachment 539987View attachment 539988

View attachment 539989

What the fuck is that?

View attachment 539990

You are one strange person

Well, if that's what your little mind needs to focus on in order to validate your existence, cool. Have at it. I know that's how you fashionistas roll. Whatever gets you to sleep at night.
What are you talking about? This was the original post I was replying to from you about AOC:

Ugly, poorly cut, poorly fitted, poorly draped gown, made of cheap fabric.

All I did was point out that Trump wears something akin to a blanket for a suit. If you don't care what politicians wear then maybe you shouldn't be a member of the fashion police. Hypocrite.

Forum List

Back