AOC: We Only Have 10 Years for the Green New Deal Before Worldwide Cataclysmic Climate Disaster

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
ocasio-cortez_final_countdown_11-15-18-1-680x800.jpg

Ocasio-Cortez on Millennials: ā€˜Weā€™re Like the World Is Going to End in 12 Years if We Donā€™t Address Climate Changeā€™

ā— President Obama ā€˜has four years to save Earth.ā€™

ā€”The London Guardian, January 17, 2009.

ā— Warming expert: Only decade left to act in time.

ā€”NBC News, September 14, 2006.

ā— U.N. Predicts Disaster if Global Warming Not Checked:

A senior U.N. environmental official says entire nations could be wiped off the face of the Earth by rising sea levels if the global warming trend is not reversed by the year 2000.

Coastal flooding and crop failures would create an exodus of ā€œeco- refugees,ā€ threatening political chaos, said Noel Brown, director of the New York office of the U.N. Environment Program, or UNEP.

He said governments have a 10-year window of opportunity to solve the greenhouse effect before it goes beyond human control.

ā€”AP, June 29, 1989.

Independent_2000_snowfalls_past_12-19-10.jpg

Oh, another of the loony leftā€™s ten-year plans until weā€™re all dead because we fucked up the climate. Well, I guess we were due yet another one since all the previous 5-10-15-year dire warnings have expired while failing to kill us.

Canā€™t ever move them goalposts enough I guess.

Oh, another of the loony leftā€™s ten-year plans until weā€™re all dead because we fucked up the climate. Well, I guess we were due yet another one since all the previous 5-10-15-year dire warnings have expired while failing to kill us.

Canā€™t ever move them goalposts enough I guess.
Didnt al gore say the world would have ended by now that god we have cortez who os able to predict the end of the world will the next nut cake please stand up .

Hopefully she can really all three chambers of Congress to address this humanitarian crisis, I mean CRISIS!!!!!!!!

I wonder if the SeƱorita Ocasio-Cortez has ever heard of William Miller, Albert Gore or Harold Camping?

There has been a legion of individual who have predicted apocalypse over the years.

This broad is a bit young for this kind of idea, she has too long tube embarrassed about it later.

Al Gore Called and wants his Global Warming Scare Tactics Back

Also, I think the mullet will be coming back in style soon.

mullett2.jpg

Ocasio-Cortez on Millennials: ā€˜Weā€™re Like the World Is Going to End in 12 Years if We Donā€™t Address Climate Changeā€™

A senior U.N. environmental official says entire nations could be wiped off the face of the Earth by rising sea levels if the global warming trend is not reversed by the year 2000.

Coastal flooding and crop failures would create an exodus of ā€œeco- refugees,ā€ threatening political chaos, said Noel Brown, director of the New York office of the U.N. Environment Program, or UNEP.

He said governments have a 10-year window of opportunity to solve the greenhouse effect before it goes beyond human control.

ā€”AP, June 29, 1989.

10 years?
You'd better start walking to China and get them to stop using coal. HURRY!!!

I wonder if the SeƱorita Ocasio-Cortez has ever heard of William Miller, Albert Gore or Harold Camping?

There has been a legion of individual who have predicted apocalypse over the years.

This broad is a bit young for this kind of idea, she has too long tube embarrassed about it later.
People listen to these doomsayers. It is in our nature. Entertainers are famous for their doom predictions. And we listen because they must know. They are on TV and movies. One example was in the 1980's and the actor Mike Farrell from MASH who played BJ Hunnicutt had this droll look on his face when he was interviewed. He spouted "We have less then ten years of oil left". The fact is we have lots of oil and there is a game played with us. Even if we know it, it does not make a difference because we are pawns. The global warming people will eventually get their world taxes because people are easily coerced. And the working class will get poorer for being chumps and believing it.

Don't worry Democrat tax increases will fix everything, because that's their solution to climate change, raising taxes. Oh wait :eusa_think:

ā€”AP, June 29, 1989.

AL Gore predicted this would happen in 10 years......during the Bush administration.

ā€”AP, June 29, 1989.

Actually, it's too late.

Do you think she is he only politician running up bills like that? Shall we analyze the tab for others?

Due to the recent Emergency Crisis of Global Warming threatening to drown all of America as announced by this Cortez Chic, I am issuing an executive order banning Congress from using private motor vehicles or airplanes to travel anywhere. They must walk, ride share, ride a train or bus, drive a Prius, or ride a bicycle.

Zero Carbon Baby.

Signed President Trump.

giphy.gif

It pisses me off they use such fear tactics on people that donā€™t know better, and are so trusting of their leaders, that have only the wallets talking, not real science.

I certainly hope so ... most of the items in my shelter aren't stay fresh much longer than that. I'd hate to have to buy new supplies.

AL Gore predicted this would happen in 10 years......during the Bush administration.

Those of us over 50 are old enough to remember all the previous Dem crisis predictions that never came true.
I remember global cooling when I was in 7th grade.

Exactly. Dem's want 2 things, they want to raise taxes and they want to punish corporations which they hate. Dems have manufactured one crisis after another to justify tax increases and their attacks on corporations.

Its laughable that they use the environment. Look at a satellite photo of earth, where's all the damage? Yes the Dem run cities. Rivers of pollution, garbage, and sewage pour out of Dem run cities. They pave over the environment obliterating it. They routinely spill hundreds of millions of gallons of raw sewage into public waterways so fouling the water that fishing, swimming are banned. Where's the alarm in the media over this? Yeah total crickets.

Forum List

Back