AOC Want's A List - Trump Accountability List

Sounds like baseball and apple pie to me.
Getting your information from a Russian propaganda site is *French chef kiss* delicious!
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
You got to admit though, his comment was spoken like a true all American smart ass. I solute him!

I think this is what you are referencing ?

Getting your information from a Russian propaganda site is *French chef kiss* delicious!
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

Dumbfuck. Why is everything you've never heard of attributed to "Russians"?

https://www.foxnews.com/media/sunny-hostin-aoc-blacklist-trump-officials-held-accountable

You should have posted this here:

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
Are you that F stupid? It is all over the news and you didn't hear it. Compiling lists of people and destroying them is a good way to get your ass capped.

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
How about from AOC herself?

Can't wait to hear how you'll try to dismiss this. Are you going to claim AOC is herself a Russian agent?

Look. I can't spend an hour to make sure a thread is not doubled. Who the F cares?

God Damned place is worse than a bitchy teacher.

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
How about from AOC herself?

Can't wait to hear how you'll try to dismiss this. Are you going to claim AOC is herself a Russian agent?

The fool uses AOC as an avatar and doesn't know who she is.

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

https://www.foxnews.com/media/sunny-hostin-aoc-blacklist-trump-officials-held-accountable
Holy shit. It's from RT. That's Russia Today.

You get dumber every day.

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
Are you that F stupid? It is all over the news and you didn't hear it. Compiling lists of people and destroying them is a good way to get your ass capped.
You're relying on a Russian propaganda site. Why is that?

Look. I can't spend an hour to make sure a thread is not doubled. Who the F cares?

God Damned place is worse than a bitchy teacher.

It took about 15 seconds to search the term "lists" and as an OP that is your obligation under the posting rules to insure you're not posting a duplicate topic. Your not doing so just clogs up the forum.

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
Your first comment was much better. Nobody gonna cap her or anybody else's ass over her enemy list. She way, way left. I'm a centrist and could probably qualify for her enemy list if she knew me, and I would consider it an honor. Wouldn't be surprised if she vote 3rd party instead of Biden in the presidential race. She is no longer a freshman, but now a sophomore. Everytime she opened her mouth, I thought children should be seen and not heard. Now a sophomore, and sounding sophomoric. If she had run in Tennessee, she would be back tending bar and probably not one I would drink at.

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

Sunny Hostin sides with AOC's blacklist: Trump officials 'need to be held accountable'
Holy shit. It's from RT. That's Russia Today.

You get dumber every day.

I knew that. Are you so dumb and paranoid that you think every word published on RT is out to get you?

Now tell me this: Were there any starling discrepancies between the RT story and the one of FOX? Does that mean that FOX news is also "Russian Propaganda"?

I bet you really believe that, don't you?

Forum List

Back