AOC Want's A List - Trump Accountability List

Sun Devil 92

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2015
Wow....

I guess it's on.

First you hear from Jennifer Rubin:

Any R now promoting rejection of an election or calling to not to follow the will of voters or making baseless allegations of fraud should never serve in office, join a corporate board, find a faculty position or be accepted into "polite" society. We have a list.

Then you hear from AOC:

Is anyone archiving these Trump sycophants for when they try to downplay or deny their complicity in the future? I foresee decent probability of many deleted Tweets, writings, photos in the future.

Then you see:

We’re launching the Trump Accountability Project to make sure anyone who took a paycheck to help Trump undermine America is held responsible for what they did.

I wonder how Jennifer plans to enforce her ban ?

What a lefty.

The kicker ? She used to claim to be a republican.

Just think....you could be famous.

Where else did people keep lists of their adversaries ?

Wow....

I guess it's on.

Any R now promoting rejection of an election or calling to not to follow the will of voters or making baseless allegations of fraud should never serve in office, join a corporate board, find a faculty position or be accepted into "polite" society. We have a list.

Then you hear from AOC:

Is anyone archiving these Trump sycophants for when they try to downplay or deny their complicity in the future? I foresee decent probability of many deleted Tweets, writings, photos in the future.

Then you see:

We’re launching the Trump Accountability Project to make sure anyone who took a paycheck to help Trump undermine America is held responsible for what they did.

What a lefty.

Well if she gets Kamal in there they must have a plan???

Wow....

I guess it's on.

Then you hear from AOC:

Then you see:

What a lefty.

ROFLMFAO, so much for the commies unity agenda. Feel free to put my name at the top of your lists bitches.

• Banned
Wow....

I guess it's on.

Then you hear from AOC:

Then you see:

What a lefty.

Apparently they want to spend four years haunting you.

Some wetback was probably shit-dicking her in the back of his Camaro while she was obviously playing on thesaurus.com

She normally talks like this:
aoc_quote.jpg

Wow....

I guess it's on.

Then you hear from AOC:

Then you see:

What a lefty.

Apparently they want to spend four years haunting you.
They will have to pack a big lunch as I don't haunt easy these days.

Wow....

I guess it's on.

Then you hear from AOC:

Then you see:

What a lefty.

ROFLMFAO, so much for the commies unity agenda. Feel free to put my name at the top of your lists bitches.

We all know what Democrats are about. Divide, blame and enrage the masses. That is straight out of the Marxist playbook of grabbing and holding onto power.

• Banned

Some wetback was probably shit-dicking her in the back of his Camaro while she was obviously playing on thesaurus.com

She normally talks like this:
aoc_quote.jpg

ROTFLMAO

Far leftists want people who do not think like them (IE. are not total losers dependent on other people) to be put in gulags.

She is not an exception, as isn't Kamala.

Wow....

That is some dangerous stupidity there. Just the kind that can get you found in an alley with a bullet in your skull.

Now we have politicians THREATENING others just for being on the opposing party? Wow indeed.

And these are the people WARNING OTHERS of dangerous Trump Supporters?

Wow....

That is some dangerous stupidity there. Just the kind that can get you found in an alley with a bullet in your skull.

Now we have politicians THREATENS others just for being on the opposing party? Wow indeed.

And these are the people WARNING OTHERS of dangerous Trump Supporters?

Hence my post.

Even if Biden wins....this needs to stay visible.

AOC needs to understand that we'll not be sitting by waiting for a knock on the door.

If this shit gets real, she's going to wish she had kept her mouth shut.

This stupid commie bitch is going to destroy the Democratic Party.

The effort, which was kickstarted on Friday, was promoted by Rep. Alexandria Ocasio Cortez (D-NY), who wrote in a tweet, “Is anyone archiving these Trump sycophants for when they try to downplay or deny their complicity in the future? I foresee decent probability of many deleted Tweets, writings, photos in the future.”
“Lol at the ‘party of personal responsibility’ being upset at the idea of being responsible for their behavior over last four years,” she added in another tweet.
The website’s database full of names of Trump supporters includes a list of federal judges appointed by the president.
Jennifer Rubin, a Washington Post columnist and a consistent Never Trumper, said in a tweet that any Republican who challenges the results of the presidential election should be disqualified from holding public office and not welcome in “polite” society.

The effort, which was kickstarted on Friday, was promoted by Rep. Alexandria Ocasio Cortez (D-NY), who wrote in a tweet, “Is anyone archiving these Trump sycophants for when they try to downplay or deny their complicity in the future? I foresee decent probability of many deleted Tweets, writings, photos in the future.”
“Lol at the ‘party of personal responsibility’ being upset at the idea of being responsible for their behavior over last four years,” she added in another tweet.
The website’s database full of names of Trump supporters includes a list of federal judges appointed by the president.
Jennifer Rubin, a Washington Post columnist and a consistent Never Trumper, said in a tweet that any Republican who challenges the results of the presidential election should be disqualified from holding public office and not welcome in “polite” society.

She "stared" them down? LOL. She "responded" to them. Not the same thing. And before you get your panties in a bunch, this group was spun up to keep track of the ermm..well.."patriots" who are helping the dictator in chief undermine the integrity of our election just because he doesn't like the outcome.

She "stared" them down? LOL. She "responded" to them. Not the same thing. And before you get your panties in a bunch, this group was spun up to keep track of the ermm..well.."patriots" who are helping the dictator in chief undermine the integrity of our election just because he doesn't like the outcome.
No one is undermining the integrity of our elections except for lying cheating Commmicrats.

No one is undermining the integrity of our elections except for lying cheating Commmicrats.

Deal with it. There is no widespread voter fraud except in the minds of the ardently faithful followers of the Orange Roughy. I didn't hear any Democrats making the same accusations four years ago when the count went in Trumps favor.

President Trump is undermining the integrity by wanting to count only legal ballots.

Democrats of course, did not undermine shit by bringing in the fraudulent mail in ballots and getting rid of every law that could prevent voter fraud they could...

All because of the China virus.

The only DT supporters who would possibly try to deny their past support are those no-backbone Rinos without the balls to step forward and have his back now. The rest of us are & will continue to be proud to back him & EVERYTHING he stood for.
If AOC or any of her beta boys want to discuss my support for Trump & absolute unlimited opposition to their racist/fascist re-education services, they are welcome to see me & my buddies Remington, Ruger, Winchester, A.R., Mossberg & Kel-Tec here at the ranch. We are a rowdy bunch so I doubt the useful idiots would stay long

Forum List

Back