AOC: No healing without accountability, no unity with "white supremacists"

I will never unify with this mentally-handicapped Marxist, so STFU AOC.

Now be a good girl, fetch me a cold beer, and give me a $20 lap dance.

Since it appears GOP leaders need a reminder:

There is no “healing” from this without accountability.

And there is no “unity” with white supremacists.

You know the President’s state has devolved dangerously. If you’re too weak to do anything about it, you’re too weak to serve.
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@AOC) January 9, 2021

She's 100% on the money. Hard times and rough seas ahead for the GOP. Enough of this bullshit.

So am I to understand that by "white supremacists" she really means GOP Republicans? Or just the Trump-supporting GOP Republicans? Or is it all white people in general, and is she excluding those black people who voted for Trump?

She means the White Supremacists.

So you, like AOC, are probably convinced that the country is full of these "white supremacists", right?

Ok then: Point them out for me, if you would. Show me where all these skinheads, Nazis, Klan members, the people with the swastika tattoos, the overt acts of racism, the lynchings, the cases where blacks and other minorities are being deprived of their civil rights...

Where are you are seeing all these people?

How many of them are there?

Are you surrounded by them right now?

Do they live among you, shop with you at the stores, markets, and gas stations?

Please point them out for me if you would.

The country isn’t full of White Supremacists, but the Republican Party is. They are abundant on this website.

You know the President’s state has devolved dangerously. If you’re too weak to do anything about it, you’re too weak to serve.
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

She's 100% on the money. Hard times and rough seas ahead for the GOP. Enough of this bullshit.

So am I to understand that by "white supremacists" she really means GOP Republicans? Or just the Trump-supporting GOP Republicans? Or is it all white people in general, and is she excluding those black people who voted for Trump?

She means anyone who doesn't think exactly like her and so do you.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Maybe she means any Caucasian male who finds her to be obnoxious, ignorant, ungrateful & unattractive.

Whom does AOC need to be grateful toward?

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

I'd rethink the lapdance request. You don't want to know where her crotch has been.

New year, same obnoxious bitch.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

So you, like AOC, are probably convinced that the country is full of these "white supremacists", right?

Ok then: Point them out for me, if you would. Show me where all these skinheads, Nazis, Klan members, the people with the swastika tattoos, the overt acts of racism, the lynchings, the cases where blacks and other minorities are being deprived of their civil rights...

The country isn’t full of White Supremacists, but the Republican Party is. They are abundant on this website.

No, they're not.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

I'd rethink the lapdance request. You don't want to know where her crotch has been.

Oh, look leftist misogyny.

Don't worry. Crepitus won't call you out for it.

Democrats need to turn this into a battle between the Left and the Right because if there isn't something to distract the people from the fact that they can't deliver on ANY of their political promises without cratering our economy and having us teeter on the edge of insolvency! Even as stupid as Joe Biden IS he grasps that there isn't the money there to pay for all the free shit he promised the clueless to get himself elected! They need a civil war to distract people's attention from what they're NOT getting!

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

If that's true and you truly detest "white supremacists", why do you keep coming here? Wouldn't that make you "guilty by association"?

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

wyeho?

Not sure. Never tasted Marxist pussy.

Now you got me wondering. :laughing0301:

Hit it and quit it.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

No, they're not.

Brilliant retort.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Oh, look leftist misogyny.

Don't worry. Crepitus won't call you out for it.

That’s not misogyny, it’s an insult, no different than correctly calling you a sedition-cheering cocksucker.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Only in America can you be a congress critter 2 years removed form serving shots in a dive bar,shaking your tits for 10 dollar hummers in the john.

Forum List

Back