AOC Is A Communist

You want to end medicare and social security. Sorry, that's asinine.
What's even more ridiculous is the fact that many, if not most of these right-wingers who are here on the forum arguing against Medicare and Social Security, and practically every other government program that serves the public good, are working-class people. They've been completely brainwashed by the wealthy elites, who they worship and aspire to become one day (delusional hubris).

What's even more ridiculous is the fact that many, if not most of these right-wingers who are here on the forum arguing against Medicare and Social Security, and practically every other government program that serves the public good, are working-class people. They've been completely brainwashed by the wealthy elites, who they worship and aspire to become one day (delusional hubris).
No they are just smarter than you

The left wingers are brainwashed by the intellectual elite into thinking such things serve the public good.

Much like the drololing fools who wortshop at the church of Marx

No they are just smarter than you

The left wingers are brainwashed by the intellectual elite into thinking such things serve the public good.

Much like the drololing fools who wortshop at the church of Marx
You worship and serve in the temple of mammon with its capitalist priesthood, indoctrinated into its demonic lust for worldly riches.

Government is a divine institution, established by YHWH and His angels. Your hate for it exposes you as a child of satan, filled with his rebellious, destructive spirit. Your "freedom" is chaos and hypocrisy.

As far as Marx, YHWH can use whom He wills, especially when those who are supposed to represent Him, are possessed by the spirit of the adversary, lusting after the carnal trinkets of this world and its temporal riches, at the expense of the poor and working class people.

Just as YHWH used King Cyrus the Persian pagan monarch, identifying him as being divinely "anointed":

"Thus saith YHWH to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut;"

"כֹּה-אָמַר יְהוָה, לִמְשִׁיחוֹ לְכוֹרֶשׁ אֲשֶׁר-הֶחֱזַקְתִּי בִּימִינוֹ לִרְדוֹת לְפָנָיו גּוֹיִם, וּמָתְנֵי מְלָכִים אֲפַתֵּחַ; לִפְתֹּחַ לְפָנָיו דְּלָתַיִם, וּשְׁעָרִים לֹא יִסָּגֵרוּ"

He can use the secular Jew Karl Marx to critique and debunk capitalism and another secular Jew, Theodor Herzl, to establish the Zionist movement, that led to the mass resettlement of Israel. YHWH uses whomever He wills, especially when Christians are disobedient and not fulfilling their responsibilities to YHWH and His Son Jesus. Until you obey Jesus, you will remain a counterfeit "Christian", who is destined, unless he repents, to hear the words "Depart From Me I Never Knew You":

"Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work ANOMOIS/LAWLESSNESS." (Matthew 7:21-23)

Last edited:
You worship and serve in the temple of mammon with its capitalist priesthood, indoctrinated into its demonic lust for worldly riches.

Government is a divine institution, established by YHWH and His angels. Your hate for it exposes you as a child of satan, filled with his rebellious, destructive spirit. Your "freedom" is chaos and hypocrisy.

As far as Marx, YHWH can use whom He wills, especially when those who are supposed to represent Him, are possessed by the spirit of the adversary, lusting after the carnal trinkets of this world and its temporal riches, at the expense of the poor and working class people.

Just as YHWH used King Cyrus the Persian pagan monarch, identifying him as being divinely "anointed":

"Thus saith YHWH to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut;"

"כֹּה-אָמַר יְהוָה, לִמְשִׁיחוֹ לְכוֹרֶשׁ אֲשֶׁר-הֶחֱזַקְתִּי בִּימִינוֹ לִרְדוֹת לְפָנָיו גּוֹיִם, וּמָתְנֵי מְלָכִים אֲפַתֵּחַ; לִפְתֹּחַ לְפָנָיו דְּלָתַיִם, וּשְׁעָרִים לֹא יִסָּגֵרוּ"

He can use the secular Jew Karl Marx to critique and debunk capitalism and another secular Jew, Theodor Herzl, to establish the Zionist movement, that led to the mass resettlement of Israel. YHWH uses whomever He wills, especially when Christians are disobedient and not fulfilling their responsibilities to YHWH and His Son Jesus. Until you obey Jesus, you will remain a counterfeit "Christian", who is destined, unless he repents, to hear the words "Depart From Me I Never Knew You":

"Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work ANOMOIS/LAWLESSNESS." (Matthew 7:21-23)
Marx debunked nothing. He is one of the biggest fools who ever lived which proves the rest of your babbling nonsense is............nonsense.

Marx debunked nothing. He is one of the biggest fools who ever lived which proves the rest of your babbling nonsense is............nonsense.
Marx is much more biblical than the American Evangelicals who defend their mammon pursuing and worshiping capitalism.

Marx is much more biblical than the American Evangelicals who defend their mammon pursuing and worshiping capitalism.
He was in no way shape or form biblical and his entire world view and philosophy is long since proven to be the disgusting rant of a diseased mind.

BTW learn something about the bible you keep referring to.

Mannon fell from the sky it was not created by people the way money is.

Capitalism has benefited the world and human race far more than your fucking bible ever has

He was in no way shape or form biblical and his entire world view and philosphy is long since proven to be the disgusting rasnt of a diseased mind.
Keeping deluding yourself. Enjoy this world, because that's all you will ever have, "Christian".

He was in no way shape or form biblical and his entire world view and philosophy is long since proven to be the disgusting rant of a diseased mind.

BTW learn something about the bible you keep referring to.

Mannon fell from the sky it was not created by people the way money is.

Capitalism has benefited the world and human race far more than your fucking bible ever has

Not heavenly manna, but mammon. You need to study the Bible. Repent and turn to Jesus, by believing in and obeying him.

Keeping deluding yourself. Enjoy this world, because that's all you will ever have, "Christian".
I'm not a christian and never said i was,

It is all any of us will ever have and I am happy with it

If I am deluded prove me wrong. Should be easy but you can't proving you are the nutty one with delusions

Not heavenly manna, but mammon. You need to study the Bible. Repent and turn to Jesus, by believing in and obeying him.
Oh you mean money.

That wonderful invention which has blessed man kind by allowing honest trade between men of good will rather than theft by force.

I habve studied it better than you which is why I know it is not a book for a decent human to live by

I'm not a christian and never said i was,

It is all any of us will ever have and I am happy with it

If I am deluded prove me wrong. Should be easy but you can't proving you are the nutty one with delusions
Atheist-materialists are the most deluded people on this planet. Repent and turn to God and His Son Jesus Christ. He will save you from destruction.

Oh you mean money.

That wonderful invention which has blessed man kind by allowing honest trade between men of good will rather than theft by force.

I habve studied it better than you which is why I know it is not a book for a decent human to live by
Mammon is the negative manifestation of money. Money can simply be a tool or medium of exchange, or it can be the root of all evil. It depends on how you value and use it.

Atheist-materialists are the most deluded people on this planet. Repent and turn to God and His Son Jesus Christ. He will save you from destruction.
I have nothing to repent from.

I need no salvation. No gthey are not deluded they are the most sane

Mammon is the negative manifestation of money. Money can simply be a tool or medium of exchange, or it can be the root of all evil. It depends on how you value and use it.
No it caan NEVER be the root of all evil.

Even your bible agrees with me on that one.

No it caan NEVER be the root of all evil.

Even your bible agrees with me on that one.

No, it doesn't. The love of money turns money into mammon.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows." (1 Timothy 6:10)

There are also several other verses in the Bible that warn about the dangers of greed or an undue focus on wealth. Here are a few:
  1. Matthew 6:24 (KJV): "No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon."
  2. Hebrews 13:5 (KJV): "Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee."
  3. Luke 12:15 (KJV): "And he said unto them, Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth."
  4. Ecclesiastes 5:10 (KJV): "He that loveth silver shall not be satisfied with silver; nor he that loveth abundance with increase: this is also vanity."
Mammon is a demonic, destructive force. Under capitalism, it has us all at the brink of WW3. All of those weapons are being sold to the US government, generating profits to the tune of tens of billions of dollars. They're fighting a proxy war with Russia till the last Ukrainian. That's mammon destroying the world. The lust for worldly riches and power.

No, it doesn't. The love of money turns money into mammon.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows." (1 Timothy 6:10)

This verse is often misquoted as "money is the root of all evil," but the original passage specifically refers to the love of money, not money itself, as the root of evil.

There are also several other verses in the Bible that warn about the dangers of greed or an undue focus on wealth. Here are a few:

1. Matthew 6:24 (KJV): "No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon."
  2. Hebrews 13:5 (KJV): "Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee."
  3. Luke 12:15 (KJV): "And he said unto them, Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth."
  4. Ecclesiastes 5:10 (KJV): "He that loveth silver shall not be satisfied with silver; nor he that loveth abundance with increase: this is also vanity."

Mammon is a demonic, destructive force. Under capitalism, it has us all at the brink of WW3. All of those weapons are being sold to the US government, generating profits to the tune of tens of billions of dollars. That's mammon destroying the world. The lust for worldly riches and power.
The LOVE of money is not money and no it does not turn money into anything.

You dreamed that detail up proving yoyu are a liar.

Money is a constructive beautiful thing and it had nothing to do with bringing us close to WWIII. That was communism. The most evil philosophy and idea on earth even more so than religion

The LOVE of money is not money and no it does not turn money into anything.

You dreamed that detail up proving yoyu are a liar.

Money is a constructive beautiful thing and it had nothing to do with bringing us close to WWIII. That was communism. The most evil philosophy and idea on earth even more so than religion

The disciples of Jesus are not to pursue mammon or money, but rather to give it to the community (the body of Christ/the church/lay it down at the feet of their brothers and sisters in Christ). As an atheist, you love "beautiful money", and that love often leads to destruction as the Bible warns.

1. 1 Timothy 6:9 (KJV): "But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition."
  2. Luke 16:13 (KJV): "No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon."
  3. James 5:1-5 (KJV): "Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you. Your riches are corrupted, and your garments are motheaten. Your gold and silver is cankered; and the rust of them shall be a witness against you, and shall eat your flesh as it were fire. Ye have heaped treasure together for the last days. Behold, the hire of the labourers who have reaped down your fields, which is of you kept back by fraud, crieth: and the cries of them which have reaped are entered into the ears of the Lord of sabaoth. Ye have lived in pleasure on the earth, and been wanton; ye have nourished your hearts, as in a day of slaughter."

Forum List

Back