AOC explains trans men and nonbinary people can menstruate after referring to 'menstruating people'

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

AOC explains trans men and nonbinary people can menstruate after referring to 'menstruating people'​

Matthew Miller
Wed, September 8, 2021, 7:16 PM·2 min read
In this article:

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez said not only women menstruate, but also trans men and nonbinary people, responding to an earlier comment she made referring to "menstruating people."

"Trans men & non-binary people can also menstruate," Ocasio-Cortez tweeted, along with a screenshot of a Daily Mail headline that said: "AOC calls women 'menstruating people' while explaining the female body."

Well, is this actually true?

Hmmm?

Leftists? Is it true that a dude with a penis and Moobs can menstrate?

Meaning can a dude get pregnant?

Hmmmm?

AOC explains trans men and nonbinary people can menstruate after referring to 'menstruating people'​

Matthew Miller
In this article:

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez said not only women menstruate, but also trans men and nonbinary people, responding to an earlier comment she made referring to "menstruating people."

"Trans men & non-binary people can also menstruate," Ocasio-Cortez tweeted, along with a screenshot of a Daily Mail headline that said: "AOC calls women 'menstruating people' while explaining the female body."

Hmmm?

Hmmmm?
I'm beginning to really believe that we are witnessing mass psychosis in our country. This babbling, hate-filled twat has been able to say anything she wants in any forum or media platform, without any questions, for so long that she now believes her own rhetoric. I tend to avoid mentally ill folks if I can but if they get in my face often enough, I deliver my plea for personal space, in a way that is vigorous, yet elegant in its brevity. It can be a thing of beauty at times ;)

Matthew Miller
In this article:

Hmmm?

Hmmmm?

all 3 are really women, it's that simple.

That's the product of mental illness fucking a diseased horse.... although I've never been around a horse that dumb.

It gets away with it because the anderson poopers of the world won't laugh and point at it and shame it. The unspoken agreement is - you don't make fun of me for bending over and grabbing my ankles to get a good shit-dicking from my "husband" every night, and I won't make fun of you for having the intellect of a frozen fence post. Are we good?

Matthew Miller
In this article:

Hmmm?

Hmmmm?
hoo-boy! :20:Unless there's a fantastic display of computer manipulation by her political enemies, she's gonna have to break an Olympic record "walking back" this one!

1. Nobody considers it "cross dressing" for a woman to wear men's clothing in this day and age. That accusation is always the other way around.
2. Most generic statements about "men" or "man" or "mankind" etc. in the English language obviously include women and children of both sexes as well as adult male human beings — "All men are created equal," etc. etc.
3. "Non-binary." Yeah. We're not on the internet, we don't use computers and we don't know anything about 0's and 1's. It's a threesome or foursome or something like that. Typical Democrat get-together.
4. Women past menopause are supposed to cut their hair and become men because if they cease to menstruate. Or what about the routine hysterectomy at that age where they take out the ovaries as well as the uterus?

Matthew Miller
In this article:

Hmmm?

Hmmmm?
So is there no such thing as “women’s rights” anymore?

Theowl32 FFS can we please just stop with this idiocy? Menstruating people? WTF?
Haven’t you heard? Pete Buttigieg gave birth recently...
1D0B61B8-9212-454F-827B-0714F2788178.jpeg

The left has long abandoned "women's rights" and yet, on this forum there are so many people who menstruate that still support the Democrats.

This whole "people who ..." thing really will change the way we speak in unexpected ways. I first typed that above as: The left has long abandoned "women's rights" and, yet, there are so many people who menstruate on this forum that support the Democrats. Somehow the reading that people are menstruating on the forum just didn't come out right.

edit: now I see the solution; the left has always liked hyphenated people and now everyone's hyphenated multiple times:

people-who-menstruate-who-give-birth-who-chest-feed-who-do-laundry.

Got it.

Okay all you Maga minions, alt righters, neocons, teabaggers, libertarians and the like.....calm down. If saying weird or dumb things by one politician was indicative of the entire party and registered voters to them, this country would have been in deep trouble decades ago no matter who was President. Just say "Got'cha!"...have your circle jerk, then get back to trying to justify what's going down with Texas and abortion.

Oh, you mean abortion and birth control?
The left has long abandoned "women's rights" and yet, on this forum there are so many people who menstruate that still support the Democrats.
Well, you can't very well expect doctors to murder the babies they are told to murder and leave all your body parts intact they are told not to cut off.
people-who-menstruate-who-give-birth-who-chest-feed-who-do-laundry.

Got it.
Oh. Now I see. Abortion and nothing else. That's what the dudes and crips, regular guys who pick up prostitutes really want for universal healthcare.

Matthew Miller
In this article:

Hmmm?

Hmmmm?
Could she explain that to the Taliban? You can see she is crashing and burning. I just hope when her career is over, people reject her with a deep hatred

Matthew Miller
In this article:

Hmmm?

Hmmmm?
The lefts mental giant speaks. I would love to see one of the loons here defend this. You can twist science as much as you want as long as you have an agenda.

Forum List

Back