Do democrats in congress dislike the idea of a stay at home mom??

I heard a female democratic congress woman say child care needs to be lower so mothers can go to work. As if a child is not better off being raised at home and not by a care giver.
Not all families can afford to stay at home, whether democrat or republican. This ain't 1959.

democrats hate women.

Children should be raised by the Reich. Women should be demeaned by trannies and everything that is feminine destroyed. In fact, democrats don't even recognize females as "women," merely as animals, "birthing persons."

democrats are worse than the Taliban when it comes to women's rights. They deny the right to be a woman.

democrats hate women.

Children should be raised by the Reich. Women should be demeaned by trannies and everything that is feminine destroyed. In fact, democrats don't even recognize females as "women," merely as animals, "birthing persons."

democrats are worse than the Taliban when it comes to women's rights. They deny the right to be a woman.
Democrats are more concerned you misgendered a man claiming to be a woman than they are about actual women. Birthing persons? Fuck off.

Having a child kind of does fuck upon your party scene.
I was just shy of 24 years old when my daughter was born, and my wife was just shy of 22.

When Jess was born, all our friends were quick to point out that our fun times were over. I was an E-5 in the Navy, and the reality was that we didn't have a lot of "party money" left at the end of the month, anyway.

When our daughter was 18, I was only 41 and my wife was 39. By this time my wife had a great career with great pay, and I was settling into a good paying job in the music industry. We actually had the money then to go party, travel; do whatever we wanted. I'm 59 now and my daughter is 35. She's old enough for me to take to someplace like Scotland for her birthday (2019) and I'm still young enough to enjoy it.

I wouldn't change a thing...

Oh, did families have more disposable income in 1959?
It was not nearly as common for women to work outside the home in the 50s and 60s. My mom did not work outside the home the whole time I and my two brothers grew up. Then she went to college, got her degree and worked a few years.

Is that really a good reason to murder? Maybe some life changes could be considered. Having a child kind of does fuck upon your party scene.
Beats me. We planned our kids and did not have kids until we had been married 3 years. We partied like animals before we decided to have kids.

Because you could have a house, a car, go on vacations, etc., on one income. That ship sailed in the 80s.
Very true for those starting out. When PJ had our daughter, she didn't work until she was in first grade.

Forum List

Back