AOC explains trans men and nonbinary people can menstruate after referring to 'menstruating people'

AOC explains trans men and nonbinary people can menstruate after referring to 'menstruating people'​

Matthew Miller
Wed, September 8, 2021, 7:16 PM·2 min read
In this article:

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez said not only women menstruate, but also trans men and nonbinary people, responding to an earlier comment she made referring to "menstruating people."

"Trans men & non-binary people can also menstruate," Ocasio-Cortez tweeted, along with a screenshot of a Daily Mail headline that said: "AOC calls women 'menstruating people' while explaining the female body."

Well, is this actually true?

Hmmm?

Leftists? Is it true that a dude with a penis and Moobs can menstrate?

Meaning can a dude get pregnant?

Hmmmm?
Can trans men menstruate? Yes. Same as non-binary.

Glad we could straighten that up.

AOC explains trans men and nonbinary people can menstruate after referring to 'menstruating people'​

Matthew Miller
Wed, September 8, 2021, 7:16 PM·2 min read
In this article:

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez said not only women menstruate, but also trans men and nonbinary people, responding to an earlier comment she made referring to "menstruating people."

"Trans men & non-binary people can also menstruate," Ocasio-Cortez tweeted, along with a screenshot of a Daily Mail headline that said: "AOC calls women 'menstruating people' while explaining the female body."

Well, is this actually true?

Hmmm?

Leftists? Is it true that a dude with a penis and Moobs can menstrate?

Meaning can a dude get pregnant?

Hmmmm?

I read those articles and it never said anyone but women could menstruate.

I'm calling the who thing a beat up.
As a women, I dare to say, she would know who can menstruate and would not be foolish enough to say otherwise. Misinterpret her all you like. It's b.s..

Forum List

Back