AOC encourages illegals to fill out census.

It's totally irrelevant what you say you want. We are dealing with realities here, not your fantasies. Since we are dealing with reality we have very good reasons to make sure those who are processing our food (and will continue to) can access medical care when they get sick.
Or we could just kick them the fuck out and force them employers to pick their own shit or pay a wage an american is willing to work for.

We aren't going to so I'm not interested in your worthless rants.

We aren't going to do what?

Follow the conversation. I can't help you there.

Pay attention bud...wetbacks are running scared and back in hiding where their disgusting asses belong....we're sending wetbacks home at a rate not seen in decades...we've got the border locked down and iCE is poised to bitch-slap the living fuck out of the disgusting human cockroaches.
What do you mean "we aren't going to"...Operation Wetback 2.0 is happening right now.

I've already noted that I am not interested in your fantasies.

Or we could just kick them the fuck out and force them employers to pick their own shit or pay a wage an american is willing to work for.

Pay attention bud...wetbacks are running scared and back in hiding where their disgusting asses belong....we're sending wetbacks home at a rate not seen in decades...we've got the border locked down and iCE is poised to bitch-slap the living fuck out of the disgusting human cockroaches.
What do you mean "we aren't going to"...Operation Wetback 2.0 is happening right now.

Translation:
"I prefer to shove my head in my ass and pretend Operation Wetback 2.0 hasn't commenced"

Wrong guy bud...I'm all for gassing the filthy pieces of shits Auschwitz style...I'm a save America at all costs kind of guy. Scary shit huh?

It's totally irrelevant what you say you want. We are dealing with realities here, not your fantasies. Since we are dealing with reality we have very good reasons to make sure those who are processing our food (and will continue to) can access medical care when they get sick.

Only because of people like you.

I have nothing to do with it. Those that do, like the Trump administration isn't doing anything which means nothing is going to be done which means the responsible thing to do is make sure those who are processing our food are healthy.
Trump isn't doing anything......

Let that sink in folks. This is what ignorance and apathy look like.
He's trying to build the wall.
He is having ice crack down.
He is sueing sanctuary cities.

He has done more than ANY previous president and if morons like you and the left would get engaged we could deal with this issue once and for all.

In other words you're not interested in actually solving the problem and are content to simply look the other way because you aren't affected by the issues that stem from illegal immigration

You are nothing but a freeloader that has never done a damn thing to help this country.

I parrot shit when I feel defeated as well.
What did you do war hero...steal a Gi Bill from good real Americans? Stole some free healthcare?

The words are what they are, their meaning could not be more clear. All twisting and spinning by you cannot change them.

I have the Constitution on my side, all you have on your side is hate and ignorance.

You are nothing but a freeloader that has never done a damn thing to help this country.

Translation:
"You verbally beat the living shit out of me."

Translation...you have nothing but hate and ignorance.

I have the Constitution on my side, the words are plain and simple...even a fucking moron like you can read them and understand them...

Here...let's test that theory...what does the word "WHOLE" mean?
Where does the Constitution say count illegals?

What did you do war hero...steal a Gi Bill from good real Americans? Stole some free healthcare?

The words are what they are, their meaning could not be more clear. All twisting and spinning by you cannot change them.

I have the Constitution on my side, all you have on your side is hate and ignorance.

Translation:

I have the Constitution on my side, the words are plain and simple...even a fucking moron like you can read them and understand them...

Look up the word "whole" and then get back to me. We have always counted non-citizens....because the Constitution says to.

pass the 2010 Democratic immigration bill that started with an ID card and end this ridiculous long-running GOP scam, Brainwashed functional moron.

Yep that's totally likely...except the only thing keeping the Mexicrat Party relevant is wetbacks. Hmmm 2+2 isn't adding up.
Democrats-Agree-On-Free-Healthcare-For-Migrants.jpg

You don't want to make sure that those processing your food can get treated for the flu?

Wrong guy bud...I'm all for gassing the filthy pieces of shits Auschwitz style...I'm a save America at all costs kind of guy. Scary shit huh?

As our technology advances fewer and fewer low skilled jobs will be performed by humans. No reason to outsource any of them for that reason alone.
Kicking them out is never going to happen so you are just making the problem go on forever. Pass the ID card you can also use it for your imaginary illegals voting crisis
These people should be counted and deported!
What the DEmoRats are doing is wrong!

RfW3EPX.jpg
These people should be counted and deported!
What the DEmoRats are doing is wrong!

RfW3EPX.jpg
The Democrats are not doing that, brainwashed functional moron. Mass deportations are never going to happen, pass the 2010 Democratic immigration bill with an ID card that would end this long-running GOP conservative scam.

Only because of people like you.

I have nothing to do with it. Those that do, like the Trump administration isn't doing anything which means nothing is going to be done which means the responsible thing to do is make sure those who are processing our food are healthy.
Trump isn't doing anything......

Let that sink in folks. This is what ignorance and apathy look like.
He's trying to build the wall.
He is having ice crack down.
He is sueing sanctuary cities.

He has done more than ANY previous president and if morons like you and the left would get engaged we could deal with this issue once and for all.

Keep telling yourself that. They are still and will continue to be working here by the millions. Since many work in food processing of some sort we need to make sure that they are healthy while doing that.

He can "sue" Sanctuary Cities" until he is blue in the face and it will make no difference. Cities do not enforce immigration.

In other words you're not interested in actually solving the problem and are content to simply look the other way because you aren't affected by the issues that stem from illegal immigration

I can't "solve" the problem. You want me to go around like Gomer yelling "Citizen arrest, citizen arrest"?

Translation:

Look up the word "whole" and then get back to me. We have always counted non-citizens....because the Constitution says to.
So you admit it does not say to count illegals.

Baby steps.

pknutt: Trump isn't doing anything about illegals.

pknutt: Trump is racist and conducting a war on brown people.

Depends on the thread he is in.

pknutt: Trump isn't doing anything about illegals.

pknutt: Trump is racist and conducting a war on brown people.

Depends on the thread he is in.

I'm pretty sure every time I have mentioned Trump and race I've said that I do not know that Trump is racist, it's that he knows he has to appeal to the racists to win.

That he hired illegals would sort of back up my position.

But if you feel that calling me names as opposed to addressing my point is a valid rebuttal, I understand.

Dismissed.

Translation:

So you admit it does not say to count illegals.

Baby steps.

I admit it says to count the "whole" number...maybe one day you will take baby steps to the 2nd grade and learn what the word means.

"omitting in such enumeration Indians not taxed,"

Would that not include illegals, since they are not taxed?

IRS estimates that about 6 million unauthorized immigrants file individual income tax returns each year.[9] Research reviewed by the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office indicates that between 50 percent and 75 percent of unauthorized immigrants pay federal, state, and local taxes.[9] Illegal immigrants are estimated to pay in about $7 billion per year into Social Security.[21]

Economic impact of illegal immigrants in the United States - Wikipedia

It's the only way the left can get a bigger representation in our government. Cheat the system anyway they can. With Americans fleeing leftist shitholes they need illegals to replace them.

With all of the voter suppression and gerrymandering by the Republicans, Democrats have to win 57% of the vote just to get the majority in Congress. And they managed to do that easily because the public is just that fed up with Donald Trump.

You seriously underestimate both the number of Democrats, and the number of decent Republicans who don't want this lying, destructive, and incompetent man running the government. There's a reason why he has never started a successful or profitable business, other than playing a successful billionaire on TV.

pass the 2010 Democratic immigration bill that started with an ID card and end this ridiculous long-running GOP scam, Brainwashed functional moron.

Yep that's totally likely...except the only thing keeping the Mexicrat Party relevant is wetbacks. Hmmm 2+2 isn't adding up.
Democrats-Agree-On-Free-Healthcare-For-Migrants.jpg

You don't want to make sure that those processing your food can get treated for the flu?

Nope...gas them!

Did you ever stop for a minute to realize how fucked-in-the-head you are?

"omitting in such enumeration Indians not taxed,"

Would that not include illegals, since they are not taxed?

IRS estimates that about 6 million unauthorized immigrants file individual income tax returns each year.[9] Research reviewed by the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office indicates that between 50 percent and 75 percent of unauthorized immigrants pay federal, state, and local taxes.[9] Illegal immigrants are estimated to pay in about $7 billion per year into Social Security.[21]

Economic impact of illegal immigrants in the United States - Wikipedia

Yep! They file claims and steal the returns of real Americans, but you already knew that didn't you?

Am illegal cannot file an income tax return. They have no SSN or TIN.

Forum List

Back