Anyone with an IQ above sea level knows this

and yes conservatives had similar issues with Clinton and BO but not nearly as bad as left wing loons have with Trump. Its almost comical.

I thought, fucking underage girls aside, Clinton was a better President than either Bush
I agree with you on this one. Slick Willie was a bit sharper than he WANTED people to know he was. Too bad he was and is married to the Hildebeast, a TRULY hideous and monstrous creature!

and yes conservatives had similar issues with Clinton and BO but not nearly as bad as left wing loons have with Trump. Its almost comical.
ALMOST comical? It's completely hilarious!

Yep, but comical in a sad way. They simply excuse their own bad behaviour and deem it good. It's how they live their lives now-a-days. They are the smart and right, and the rest of us are the deplorable and wrong. :(

I think the OP is wrong about this group. Most of them have normal or higher than normal IQ's. They are just lying scum.

The people running the DNC and the global elites themselves may have high IQ's, but they're criminally malicious sociopaths hell bent on acquiring power. They could not be dangerous is if they were just as stupid as the jabbering retards we have on this forum that regularly cut/paste leftist agitprop while wishing their meat puppet faggot messiah obozo was still in office presiding over a country deliberately in decline because of policies that cause stagnation and malaise.

I refuse to believe 95% of the liberal posters I see here or anywhere else have a properly functioning frontal lobe. They could not post such inane shit with any sort of dignity otherwise.

More like educated idiots.

Brainwashed...

Just because someone taught them to parrot ridiculous bullshit does not mean they're "educated".

Educated people have the capacity to think critically and can solve problems. The bed wetters just keep trying marxism, so they're either just insane and/or freakishly stupid.

Well that's not true.
I think the OP is wrong about this group. Most of them have normal or higher than normal IQ's. They are just lying scum.
Why, thanks, Mike!
tenor.gif

Trump is unique

He is consistently wrong
But you are consistently wrong, so in a double nagative way, you are actually validating him as consistently right.
You'd know that if you were right once in a while.
42mge5.jpg

Forum List

Back