Anyone with an IQ above sea level knows this

It's no wonder you right wingers believe bullshit, ya'll post threads and use tabloids no one but fringers ever read.
Says the jabbering retard that cuts/pastes Huff Poo agitprop on a regular basis.

LIAR ^^^

My cut and paste posts come from many sources, but only when they fit within the topic at hand, and the full story is linked. I frame what I've read and linked, and add my two bits to which people like you never ever write a rebuttal; you and they use ad hominems and/or idiot-grams.

LIAR ^^^

My cut and paste posts come from many sources, but only when they fit within the topic at hand, and the full story is linked. I frame what I've read and linked, and add my two bits to which people like you never ever write a rebuttal; you and they use ad hominems and/or idiot-grams.

Ohhh... Excuse the shit out of me bed wetter....

Says the jabbering retard that cuts/pastes asinine bullshit from lunatic websites like Huff Poo, and other fake news agitprop sources on a regular basis.

Is that better?

No one cares about or usually even bothers to read whatever insipid drivel you may add to it.

Go back to eating that bag of donkey dicks you fuckin fudge packer.

It's no wonder you right wingers believe bullshit, ya'll post threads and use tabloids no one but fringers ever read.
Says the jabbering retard that cuts/pastes Huff Poo agitprop on a regular basis.

LIAR ^^^

So it fits your fake news bullshit criteria and you post it. Like you vermin do every day.

Forum List

Back