Anyone Watching John Kerry In Cuba? Are We All Beyond Embarrassed By Kerry At This Point?

Kerry is a world class douche bag.

The only Presidential Candidate that had a book written about him by his fellow veterans that told the story of him being a coward, liar and a sham during his four months in Vietnam.
and did you know he served in Vietnam?
Yes...which is certainly more than what we can say for many who denigrate him here.

:gives: For those of you who missed it, you didn't miss anything. John Kerry was in Cuba gloating over the success of himself opening an embassy in Cuba. So anyone so excited that they just can't control their bodily urges? And where was James Taylor? I guess he couldn't make it. Again millions of Americans had to endure the agony of listening to John Kerry speak. Anyone yell back at their TV sets? What did you scream back at Kerry?
Please let us know!:hellno:
Sorry I missed it...fresh back from his historic agreement with the Ayatollah. His ass is still throbbing from that encounter. I caught three seconds of the flag raising...thought we had defeated Isis. What an embarrassment.
i wonder how many people switched over to "The Chew" or "The Talk" when they caught John Kerry performing the speech. {god i hate those ABC shows}'.

What do you imagine a Sec of State is supposed to do when an embassy that's been closed for half a century opens*? Sit home and watch a baseball game? Have any idea how the world works?

(* allegedly -- no link given)
What did Hillary do after our embassy in Benghazi was blown up and four people killed? She lied. And her boss went on a fund raiser. Check your imagination...and your memory.
and where is Obama during this historic event? what ? too busy partying on our tax dollars again?

The only Presidential Candidate that had a book written about him by his fellow veterans that told the story of him being a coward, liar and a sham during his four months in Vietnam.
Yes...which is certainly more than what we can say for many who denigrate him here.
i am surprised he didnt mention it at least twice during that boring event.

This is just killing you, isn't it? :lol:

:gives: For those of you who missed it, you didn't miss anything. John Kerry was in Cuba gloating over the success of himself opening an embassy in Cuba. So anyone so excited that they just can't control their bodily urges? And where was James Taylor? I guess he couldn't make it. Again millions of Americans had to endure the agony of listening to John Kerry speak. Anyone yell back at their TV sets? What did you scream back at Kerry?
Sorry I missed it...fresh back from his historic agreement with the Ayatollah. His ass is still throbbing from that encounter. I caught three seconds of the flag raising...thought we had defeated Isis. What an embarrassment.
i wonder how many people switched over to "The Chew" or "The Talk" when they caught John Kerry performing the speech. {god i hate those ABC shows}'.

What do you imagine a Sec of State is supposed to do when an embassy that's been closed for half a century opens*? Sit home and watch a baseball game? Have any idea how the world works?

What did Hillary do after our embassy in Benghazi was blown up and four people killed? She lied. And her boss went on a fund raiser. Check your imagination...and your memory.
and where is Obama during this historic event? what ? too busy partying on our tax dollars again?

BINGO!!! But we'll be hearing him after his million dollar vacation take ALL THE CREDIT for it . and the media will be calling it. Historic. everything with dear leader is Historic. his birth was historic, his poops are Historic.

doncha know...? he's on vacation again....golfing in Martha's Vineyard i believe....

The Perfumed Prince has always been a closet-communist....even his ketchup-thieving wife is repulsed by him...

158990-campaign-trail-kiss-b308b.jpg

woohoo....another masterful Obama/Kerry deal.....made with an enemy regime and them not giving us a thing in return....

:cuckoo:

"In return"? What, you actually think diplomatic relations are sold like a commodity? :disbelief:
What do you think, it's like a baseball trade and you get a "player to be named later"?

The stupidity of how the world works is astounding in here. One guy wants to sell embassy rights, another guy goes on a whinefest because the SoS does his fucking job....

And again -- I axed Skye this, she ran away -- how do you get "enemy regime"? When did Cuba invade the US?

woohoo....another masterful Obama/Kerry deal.....made with an enemy regime and them not giving us a thing in return....

"In return"? What, you actually think diplomatic relations are sold like a commodity? :disbelief:
What do you think, it's like a baseball trade and you get a "player to be named later"?

The stupidity of how the world works is astounding in here. One guy wants to sell embassy rights, another guy goes on a whinefest because the SoS does his fucking job....

And again -- I axed Skye this, she ran away -- how do you get "enemy regime"? When did Cuba invade the US?
They're blowing up over this......This Administration is going to have Opening Cuba Back Up on its resume and all they can do is fume.

Jon Kerry reminds me of that "Dumbass Bear" from the Bugs Bunny roster. I can still remember his famous scenes where he was gloating " See George, See George, "I Done A Good Thing George", "George Is My Friend" Duhuh, Duhuh. {he was the retarded version of Yogi}.

Imagine the number of threads we would get about an Obama Cuban "vacation"?

you really need to study your history better......listen to Marco Rubio......a son of Cuban exiles...

"President Obama has rewarded the Castro regime for its repressive tactics and persistent, patient opposition to American interests," Rubio said Friday in a speech at the Foreign Policy Initiative in New York City. "He has unilaterally given up on a half-century worth of policy toward the Castro regime that was agreed upon by presidents of both parties.

"The deal with Cuba threatens America's moral standing in our hemisphere and around the world, brings legitimacy to a state sponsor of terror, and further empowers an ally of China and Russia that sits just 90 miles from our shore," the Florida senator added.

Secretary of State John Kerry arrived in Havana early Friday morning for the flag-raising ceremony at the American Embassy. While ranking U.S. and Cuban government officials will attend the formal event, no Cuban dissidents will be present to mark the occasion.

Rubio knocked their exclusion from the embassy opening, and added the event will be "little more than a propaganda rally for the Castro regime."

Election 2016 Marco Rubio blasts Obama on U.S. embassy opening in Cuba - CBS News

Jon Kerry reminds me of that "Dumbass Bear" from the Bugs Bunny roster. I can still remember his famous scenes where he was gloating " See George, See George, "I Done A Good Thing George", "George Is My Friend" Duhuh, Duhuh. {he was the retarded version of Yogi}.
fume...fume...fume........kapow! :blowup:

you really need to study your history better......listen to Marco Rubio...son of a Cuban refugee...

"President Obama has rewarded the Castro regime for its repressive tactics and persistent, patient opposition to American interests," Rubio said Friday in a speech at the Foreign Policy Initiative in New York City. "He has unilaterally given up on a half-century worth of policy toward the Castro regime that was agreed upon by presidents of both parties.

"The deal with Cuba threatens America's moral standing in our hemisphere and around the world, brings legitimacy to a state sponsor of terror, and further empowers an ally of China and Russia that sits just 90 miles from our shore," the Florida senator added.

Secretary of State John Kerry arrived in Havana early Friday morning for the flag-raising ceremony at the American Embassy. While ranking U.S. and Cuban government officials will attend the formal event, no Cuban dissidents will be present to mark the occasion.

Rubio knocked their exclusion from the embassy opening, and added the event will be "little more than a propaganda rally for the Castro regime."

Election 2016 Marco Rubio blasts Obama on U.S. embassy opening in Cuba - CBS News

"Threatens America's moral standing"? :rofl:

So, what --- we had "moral standing" when we were siphoning somebody else's resources with the Mafia, its repressive murderous dictator and United Fruit?

Ah the good old daze. They were so "moral".

Forum List

Back