Anyone Watching Fox?,It's As If "The Boss" Is Telling All Hosts To Pretend That Hillary Is Winning!

A good question, is anyone watching Fox?

I wonder if they'll have resident 'chicken-with-his-head-cut-off' Karl Rove to call the election with pinpoint accuracy as it happens. Or maybe Dick Morris will once again be guaranteeing a Trump landslide. At least a Giuliani lie-a-minute flame-out?

Those crazy kids at Fox will probably just rely on their go-to source for hard hitting facts - The National Enquirer.

Dick Morris has little cred left, but he does know the Clintons very well, but Rove is a neocon ass hat.

Come on Reps VOTE 312
. You know it cracks me up to watch these Demon-crats, liberal, so called diversified multi-culturalist alternative lifestyle living people in this nation CONSTANTLY ATTACKING Christians, outwardly attacking WHITE people because of their color, and our children they are after with their immoral ideologies, our communities they want to break down because of where we live (if to white and to rich) , they want our public schools changed if not diversified enough (they want 70/30 whites being in the 30% range or less), our safety concerning our guns they want to change, and they are trying to convince us that terrorist are our angry friends (yes) that's all they are we just don't understand it because our whiteness won't let us understand it... Ohh and we are the ones that angered them just ask Obama.. Then they openly talk about whites as a race as if we are an evil people because we are white, but when Trump speaks out against the refugees possibly having terrorist amongst them because they can't be vetted or illegals or he wants to make sure he has a fair hearing in the hostile environment in which we live in today as white people, (where race hustlers are constantly pumping up the so called brown people (their words in description of), in order to get back at these evil white people), then he is seen as a racist because of his using caution in such an environment ????? Give me a break.

Then we have Hillary running around acting like she's down with the struggle, and then she's constantly stoking the flames of separation, race hustling, kissing people's butt's whether they are right or wrong in which just shows how deplorable this woman actually is. Then the woman is under constant investigation, openly doing things that everyone knows is wrong, cozying up to celebrities that are known deplorables, and using every angle known to modern deplorable man or woman to try and win this thing ???? Then Republicans who are the most unjustifiably openly accused racist in the country, are just going to cave under the pressures of it all, and give power to the very people that hate their guts, call them racist, hate their wealth, want their kids to be exposed to immoral deplorable things, and wants the law to be stripped down, and made a hallow shell with favoritism and corruption being the benchmark for success ?? This is unbelievable is what it all is.

Don't people get tired of living their lives in reverse racism, labels being cast unfairly, having to feel guilty for anything that you had nothing to do with, losing your country to the globalist, losing the safety of your communities, losing your children to drugs, cultural destruction etc. losing your religion, losing your prosperity, losing your way ?????

Are you satisfied with the constant attacks on everything you love, because you are white and must pay the price for being white or because you are black and are accused as being a traitor/uncle Tom or sell out by the accusers ??????? Is this nation tired of the dam race card yet ??? When will we all just be Americans ????? These are important issues, because they are real in this country.

Last edited:
:argue: And this has been going on for a few months. Maybe it's the new owner of Fox News who seems to be siding with Hillary? Why does Fox play along with polls from ABC/NBC/CBS, and anything with the term "Washington" in it.
:cow:
All you have to do is look at other sites, and you will see the real polls, much more accurate numbers. Fact is, Hillary could lose the entire rust belt being it's 80 per-cent white and a lot of blacks in the rust belt are going to vote for Trump, or just stay home !!!':night:
What determines a numbers accuracy? I just watched Bret Bair run though the map and every state but Florida was accounted for, whoever wins Florida becomes POTUS based on his analysis.

Hardly a mantra of Go Hillary Go if you ask me.
In fact it sounds like a tight race which it is, is it not?

That's what I've been seeing as well. This is one tight race and we will have to wait to see who wins.

Forum List

Back