No matter which side of the clown coin you're on one thing is for sure

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
As an FBI director Comey has conducted himself in a pretty shady manner and should step down. Flip flopping statements every few days or weeks. A conclusion inconsistent with his initial list of evidence. Possibly trying to use his position to alter an election.

The only other prosecutor (I know he's not one, but he pretended to be nonetheless) I can remember pulling stunts like this was the woman who tried to send 6 cops to prison in Baltimore.

If there is one thing our Justice System demands it is fair treatment & application of the law.

As an FBI director Comey has conducted himself in a pretty shady manner and should step down. Flip flopping statements every few days or weeks. A conclusion inconsistent with his initial list of evidence. Possibly trying to use his position to alter an election.

The only other prosecutor (I know he's not one, but he pretended to be nonetheless) I can remember pulling stunts like this was the woman who tried to send 6 cops to prison in Baltimore.

If there is one thing our Justice System demands it is fair treatment & application of the law.

It is not his place to play AG and Grand jury. He needs to be investigated. Just like I said, if nothing came of his announcement on Thrusday he should be immediately fired or impeached or whatever. As you say, regardless of which side of the aisle he has proven to be an incompetent idiot. He should have never reopened the email case if he wasn't going to do a damn thing. I have lost all respect for the FBI.

It is not his place to play AG and Grand jury. He needs to be investigated. Just like I said, if nothing came of his announcement on Thrusday he should be immediately fired or impeached or whatever. As you say, regardless of which side of the aisle he has proven to be an incompetent idiot. He should have never reopened the email case if he wasn't going to do a damn thing. I have lost all respect for the FBI.

Well, let's wait for his official statement, if he is even planning to give one.

Well, let's wait for his official statement, if he is even planning to give one.

The irony is, he is sending an email. He is a scum bag to do what he did. Pure and simple the FBI are a bunch of retards they should have never open the case up again. BTW, if they are copies then WTF? That means Weiner had classified information but oh well so what.

comey is the director of the really big show now, all he has to do is reassure the studio audience of the applause lights now. boo-hoo, more salty tears. no worries, though. capeshit america will never allow any lex luthor to get away with it, eh-hm. the reality is that the fbi isn't going to burn hillary for witchcraft. i know, it sucks, but they refused.

Forum List

Back