Anyone Watching Fox?,It's As If "The Boss" Is Telling All Hosts To Pretend That Hillary Is Winning!

Either way, I'm done with Fox. They're no different than any of the other establishment networks.
. They have been infiltrated.. The liberal networks would have never caved like Fox news has done. It's amazing they can't figure that we can see the slant.

Glen Beck is a piece of work also... I can't stand that cat anymore.

So funny. And who is stating that they are going to jail their political rivals? And who on this board are stating that if Trump loses the election the Clinton voters in his country are in danger from him? And what political system does he state that he favors? Why don't you ask Odium, and why are you such an ass yourself?

No one is stating they are going to jail their political rivals, but INVESTIGATE THEM. Some people are just hopelessly brainwashed by the media.

Clinton said, "You know it’s just awfully good that someone with the temperament of Donald Trump is not in charge of the law in this country.” Trump shot back: “Because you’d be in jail.”

Trump Attacks Hillary With Jail Threat

Yes, and that is probable given her actions. But it was a one-liner, of course, you have no nuance.

It's called threatneing your opponent with jail, regardless of the number of lines i takes.

He didn't threaten her, but made a statement. Thanks for proving my point that you have no nuance at all.

Anyway, she is still up her neck in legal trouble.

Trump said if he were president she'd be in jail. Is Trump running for dog catcher?

I have no problem with Fox News. I enjoy Fox News Sunday and think Bret Bair is a straight shooter. A couple of their "news" anchors are okay as well.
Having said that I very seldom watch their "pundit" shows. And when I do I realize it is punditry rather than getting my panties in a wad.
By and large they are far more balanced than any other 24 hour outlet.

No one is stating they are going to jail their political rivals, but INVESTIGATE THEM. Some people are just hopelessly brainwashed by the media.

Clinton said, "You know it’s just awfully good that someone with the temperament of Donald Trump is not in charge of the law in this country.” Trump shot back: “Because you’d be in jail.”

Yes, and that is probable given her actions. But it was a one-liner, of course, you have no nuance.

It's called threatneing your opponent with jail, regardless of the number of lines i takes.

He didn't threaten her, but made a statement. Thanks for proving my point that you have no nuance at all.

Trump said if he were president she'd be in jail. Is Trump running for dog catcher?

She would be caught if Trump was the president... for her rather obvious criminality.

This seems to be really difficult for you to comprehend.

She would be caught if Trump was the president... for her rather obvious criminality.

This seems to be really difficult for you to comprehend.

Caught for what? Being on the wrong side of Trump?

It's not like Republicans haven't tried in the past.

I have no problem with Fox News. I enjoy Fox News Sunday and think Bret Bair is a straight shooter. A couple of their "news" anchors are okay as well.
Having said that I very seldom watch their "pundit" shows. And when I do I realize it is punditry rather than getting my panties in a wad.
. I don't know.... I guess all the scrapping between Trump and them was just a figment of all our imagination. Now do you think the wars aren't still brewing in some of their hearts and minds ?? I say yes because I have a super knack at seeing things very clear when they occur, and my problem is that I can see right through them when they choose a side at any point and time.

Glen Beck is a piece of work also... I can't stand that cat anymore.
Glenn has disappointed me and millions of his former followers. Fuck his integrity; he's campaigning for a Hillary win.
. There is this one feller that is on the show with him.. He talks real fast, and sounds like a Democrat liberal. I heard this cat trying to destroy Trump every chance he could. I mean it was like he was controlling Beck to make sure he stayed the course for Hillary.

A good question, is anyone watching Fox?

I wonder if they'll have resident 'chicken-with-his-head-cut-off' Karl Rove to call the election with pinpoint accuracy as it happens. Or maybe Dick Morris will once again be guaranteeing a Trump landslide. At least a Giuliani lie-a-minute flame-out?

Those crazy kids at Fox will probably just rely on their go-to source for hard hitting facts - The National Enquirer.

A good question, is anyone watching Fox?

I wonder if they'll have resident 'chicken-with-his-head-cut-off' Karl Rove to call the election with pinpoint accuracy as it happens. Or maybe Dick Morris will once again be guaranteeing a Trump landslide. At least a Giuliani lie-a-minute flame-out?

Those crazy kids at Fox will probably just rely on their go-to source for hard hitting facts - The National Enquirer.
. Your talking about MSNBC now.

:argue: And this has been going on for a few months. Maybe it's the new owner of Fox News who seems to be siding with Hillary? Why does Fox play along with polls from ABC/NBC/CBS, and anything with the term "Washington" in it.
:cow:
All you have to do is look at other sites, and you will see the real polls, much more accurate numbers. Fact is, Hillary could lose the entire rust belt being it's 80 per-cent white and a lot of blacks in the rust belt are going to vote for Trump, or just stay home !!!':night:
What determines a numbers accuracy? I just watched Bret Bair run though the map and every state but Florida was accounted for, whoever wins Florida becomes POTUS based on his analysis.

Hardly a mantra of Go Hillary Go if you ask me.
In fact it sounds like a tight race which it is, is it not?
:eusa_whistle:

. I don't know.... I guess all the scrapping between Trump and them was just a figment of all our imagination. Now do you think the wars aren't still brewing in some of their hearts and minds ?? I say yes because I have a super knack at seeing things very clear when they occur, and my problem is that I can see right through them when they choose a side at any point and time.
I just don't care. There is no human being on earth that can sucker me into believing something that isn't true and something not backed up by historical facts. And that something is Trump's supposed conservatism. And even IF he had a history of conservatism, WHICH HE DOESN'T, it's not the end of the world if someone else doesn't like him.
A perfect example of this is OREO and his obsession with Fiorina in the primaries. Because you and I didn't support her OREO has deemed it necessary to "punish" us by voting for Hillary.
His position is as childish as those who dis ANYONE who doesn't tow the Trump line.

Fuck Trump or any other politician or individual who's thinks demeaning everyone else is is the path to victory.

If Trump loses everyone who once supported him will do what they always do, blame it on everyone else or jump ship and claim Trump wasn't a true conservative. Which oddly enough would actually be true this time.

Well, if you remember, Trump was touting the IBD/TIPP poll as the most accurate poll in the last election when it had Trump at +3, but even the IBD/TIPP poll now has Trump at -1.

IBD has Trump up by one, dude.

Poll_110616.jpg

So much for FOX NEWS'S "an indictment is imminent" concerning Hillary's email.

Get your facts straight, you idiots !
That is not what Beir said as he gave no time frame and did not say his sources said who was getting indictments.

Certainly Weiner will get indicted, no?

Forum List

Back