Anyone watching Biden's presser??

You have a senile old coot, who does not know where he is, when he last had his diaper changed, is being hidden from public, and has to read questions and answers off of a list.

His mental faculties are gone if he ever had any outside of being an expert in 50 years of treason, graft, bribery and extortion to make him and his pedo family rich at America's expense.

Biden is in bed with any two bit dictator that will slip a cash filled envelope in his pocket.

Quid Pro is the king of corrupt.

Quid Pro is a LONG time Russian asset:

Biden got his start with heavy aid, right from the very beginning of his career, from both Al Gore, Sr. and the Council for a Livable World (CLW). The CLW advocated for Russian interests and was founded by communist-supporting Leo Szilard, who was later outed as a conspirator with Moscow. Al Gore, Sr., for his part, was sponsored by Armand Hammer, who had a personal relationship with none other than Lenin.

None of this is a secret. Here is Biden himself lauding the CLW: "my ties to the Council go long and deep stretching way back to my first campaign for the United States Senate. I'll never forget the faith you showed and the help you gave to a young man making a long shot bid ... because of you, we won."

Any explanation of the Burisma-Biden deal has to explain why Burisma would give money to a guy whose entire career was advanced by Kremlin-linked sponsors. This contradictory situation, however, makes perfect sense if we just shift the perspective slightly. Perhaps Kremlin interests were using this ostensibly Ukrainian energy company as a cutout.

The Seedy History of Joe Biden and Russia (americanthinker.com)

You'll believe anything. Everything you know about the world you learned on Facebook.

I just put it on my pc at work...all I need was two minutes of watching...watching him follow his script that was obviously telling him who to allow a question next. But listening to him?

BUMBLING IDIOT! In a word...can't believe this is the President of the United States...WOW:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Trump was a smooth operator and a good speaker unless he was reading from the prompter. He could bullshit his way through any press conference until he walked out due to a question he didn't like. He was the consummate con-man and literally lied about most topics. He called "fake" any question that challenged him and those he didn't like. He "knows more than the Generals, knows more about technology than anybody, Mexico is going to pay for the wall", etc. You all have fallen for the con.
Election fraud? His lawyer has said that 'no one in their right mind would believe that the election was fraudulent.' Trump spent his days whining and is still meowing about the election to keep his followers in his hip pocket.
Still harping on the Mexico will pay for the wall. Maybe not the wall but Trump got the to stop the caravans at their border. Using their military and resources to enforce it. So Mexico did help slow down illegal immigration. Trump fulfilled most of his campaign promises. Alot more than Obama.
The Mexican wall comment was used as an example of Trump's idiocy.
The cost of living is going up for the peasant now. Its a Progafication.
The cost of living is going up mostly because of the tariff wars.
Lol, it took all those years? Biden raised gas prices in his first couple of days. Everyone knows if gas prices rise, so does the cost of everything else. Sorry you're to stupid to see it, bless your heart.
Biden did not raise gas taxes. Do some research. Do you know what "research" is?
Please show where I said he raised gas taxes. I said prices you stupid fuck.
Biden did NOT raise gas prices! Do some research. Do you know what "research" is?

You'll believe anything. Everything you know about the world you learned on Facebook.

DERP

Facts on you Nazis is like salt on a slug.

You start foaming and squirming.

Fuck all Nazis

1616770844710.png

I just put it on my pc at work...all I need was two minutes of watching...watching him follow his script that was obviously telling him who to allow a question next. But listening to him?

BUMBLING IDIOT! In a word...can't believe this is the President of the United States...WOW:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Trump was a smooth operator and a good speaker unless he was reading from the prompter. He could bullshit his way through any press conference until he walked out due to a question he didn't like. He was the consummate con-man and literally lied about most topics. He called "fake" any question that challenged him and those he didn't like. He "knows more than the Generals, knows more about technology than anybody, Mexico is going to pay for the wall", etc. You all have fallen for the con.
Election fraud? His lawyer has said that 'no one in their right mind would believe that the election was fraudulent.' Trump spent his days whining and is still meowing about the election to keep his followers in his hip pocket.
Still harping on the Mexico will pay for the wall. Maybe not the wall but Trump got the to stop the caravans at their border. Using their military and resources to enforce it. So Mexico did help slow down illegal immigration. Trump fulfilled most of his campaign promises. Alot more than Obama.
Lol, it took all those years? Biden raised gas prices in his first couple of days. Everyone knows if gas prices rise, so does the cost of everything else. Sorry you're to stupid to see it, bless your heart.
Biden did not raise gas taxes. Do some research. Do you know what "research" is?
Biden did NOT raise gas prices! Do some research. Do you know what "research" is?
Yes he did, by policy.

Quid Pro's policies, intended to further the interests of Russia and Iran, have caused a 19% increase in the price at the pump which most significantly impacts the poorest Americans.

Lie all you want Bobo, you're a Nazi, you lie. But every time any American fills their tank, the foul lies you tell for your filthy Reich are obvious.

I am watching a real president. Thank heaven the American people chose wisely and correctly.
Lol, he made Obama sound like a scholar when he spoke without a teleprompter.
Trump also made Obama look like the scholar that he is.
Trump could talk for hours without a teleprompter, and make sense. Obama couldn't do it and Biden proved today his mind is fried.
Trump never made any sense unless you took his word as gospel. Trump did use a teleprompter at times and sounded like a zombie. Trump didn't care about being accurate. He just flapped away.

Thread is about Mr Turnip

Quid Pro's policies, intended to further the interests of Russia and Iran, have caused a 19% increase in the price at the pump which most significantly impacts the poorest Americans.

Lie all you want Bobo, you're a Nazi, you lie. But every time any American fills their tank, the foul lies you tell for your filthy Reich are obvious.

Pure koinkydink gas prices shot up as Biden ordered oil rigs closed on Fed land and a major pipeline to not go into operation!!!

I bet Mika and Joe tomorrow on 'Morning Joe', mutually masturbate over Joe's presser.
Please correct me if I'm wrong.

You'll have to confirm that with one of their two viewers....

More than 1 or 2. Most of the Dimm's on this board get their talking points from these 2 :ahole-1:'S.

I think most of the dims here tend towards Rachel Madcow. Just sayin....

I haven't been able to watch 10 seconds of Madcow since she overdosed on 'Russia, Russia, Russia'.
Hell, she'd cause shrinkage in a dildo!

DERP

You follow a Reich that seeks the central planning and control of the economy under an authoritarian, central ruler where liberty is snuffed out in favor of group privilege, where the party has absolute control of the press who are nothing more than propaganda for the Reich, where a race (whites) are singled out as a scapegoat and painted by the Reich press as the enemy of the people to be reviled and oppressed by both social and governmental powers. Where religion is forcibly suppressed and permitted only where it promoted the goals of the Reich, where political opposition is violently suppressed and any challenge to the party is termed "sedition" or "treason." Where speech against the party or Reich is a criminal act. Where expression is controlled by the party and any speaking against the party are cancelled.

Go ahead and lie to me, but don't lie to yourself. You ARE a Nazi; you are part of the Nazi party.

Forum List

Back