Unexplained three (3)-day gap in President Biden's schedule, Feb. 12-16. Nothing scheduled for Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday ...

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
For some reason my thread on Biden's upcoming three day missing schedule was closed without me being consulted on any reason why. Paul Sperry is a great source and provided a source link in his X post. I will post it here separately. The American people need to know what Biden is doing on these three days. Tomorrow's press conference should be interesting. Somebody in charge should have a better answer than “no reason given”.

For some reason my thread on Biden's upcoming three day missing schedule was closed without me being consulted on any reason why. Paul Sperry is a great source and provided a source link in his X post. I will post it here separately. The American people need to know what Biden is doing on these three days. Tomorrow's press conference should be interesting. Somebody in charge should have a better answer than “no reason given”.

I noticed that. And yes, both are a bit suspicious...

Meh, I wouldn’t read anything into it. Maybe he’s going to camp David (are vacations noted in his schedule or are they just blank?)

12-16, that’s 5 days…vacation?

They're working on a new Body Double

You have to dig, but you can find his Schedule online.
Long and short of it- there is an online bingo tournament that he has been signed up for months.

Things must be really bad for you today you're creating so many threads like a psycho.

For some reason my thread on Biden's upcoming three day missing schedule was closed without me being consulted on any reason why. The American people need to know what Biden is doing on these three days.

That's OK. I just got notice of not being allowed on a thread anymore for flaming in a thread I had not participated in for a long time and had no interest in but which all my prior posts are still on and quite cogent!

But that is OK. Joe has to go in quite often for medical rest getting new transfusions of interferon, steroids and other meds to boost him up enough to still make the long walks from the WH to Marine one and the exhaustive hand waves to the press as he declines to stop and answer questions.

Screen Shot 2024-02-03 at 4.32.16 PM copy.png

Got to get him juiced up with whatever cocktail of drugs makes him coherent for three minutes

The nice old elderly man with memory loss needs a long nap.

Forum List

Back