Anyone watching Biden's presser??

How many people tuned in to it?
Nobody. Not many normal people have the stomach to watch a drooling fucktard drop his pants and take a steaming shit in front of the entire planet.

I did enjoy the post spectacle "lowlights".... what a fucking dumpster fire.... hmm?

Dude....you have a way with words !

I am ROTFLMAO.

I was watching it on my tablet. Got his take on how great things are on UE cause he's POTUS. He was about to start taking questions from the press when I got a black screen and silence.

Anyone watching??

It seemed obvious to me that the questions were all pre-ordained aka....Biden had a list of what the questions would be about and he had prepared notes for each question.... and then he read the answers to the questions from his notes......this whole orchestrated charade is almost unbelievable --- until you consider what the democratic party has transformed into ...not even to mention the msm.

I was watching it on my tablet. Got his take on how great things are on UE cause he's POTUS. He was about to start taking questions from the press when I got a black screen and silence.

Anyone watching??
Yeah, he hasn't told the truth yet. He has lied non-stop and when he was asked about he was going to allow transparency at the border, he said, "I don't know--to be clear." What a useless waste of air.

hehheh that was so ridiculous it was hilarious.....the emperor has no clothes...yet the msm still wants us to believe he does.

Someone needs to shout during one of bidens public appearances 'THE EMPEROR HAS NO CLOTHES

We didn't have a border crisis, the price of gas is up, and it wasn't just the pipeline workers that got the ax, so did the towns around where they worked. Oh and another thing the pipeline is carbon neutral, but trucking it down to the same spot is equivalent to putting a million new cars on the road.

:auiqs.jpg:
So you think carbon neutral is funny?

I am watching a real president. Thank heaven the American people chose wisely and correctly.
Lol, he made Obama sound like a scholar when he spoke without a teleprompter.
Trump also made Obama look like the scholar that he is.
Trump could talk for hours without a teleprompter, and make sense. Obama couldn't do it and Biden proved today his mind is fried.
Trump never made any sense unless you took his word as gospel. Trump did use a teleprompter at times and sounded like a zombie. Trump didn't care about being accurate. He just flapped away.

He cut thousands of good paying jobs. He is busing thousand of illegals all across America. Energy prices are rising, which effects how much we pay for everything. He is fixing to raise taxes highest since 1993. No Biden cares less for the working class.

He didn't cut "thousands of good paying jobs", he stopped construction of a pipeline. And for all the right reasons. Canada can ship their dirty crude elsewhere if they want to keep digging it out of the ground, and tar sands oil is the most destructive to the environment, because it actually has to go through the refinement process twice. Those workers on that pipeline can find work elsewhere, there are plenty of opportunities. He is not busy "busing illegals all across America", no illegals are being granted citizenship or entry, he has not changed anything from the Trump era. Yet. But he needs to, as Trump fixed nothing, he just barked about building a wall. Didn't fix a single thing.

Guess who Biden wants to raise taxes on? Only those making over $400,000 a year, and the increases will be graduated, with the biggest increases on the biggest incomes. The only thing Trump accomplished in 4 years was getting tax breaks for the richest Americans.

You don't know any of this because they don't report this on Fox News or Newsmax.
We didn't have a border crisis, the price of gas is up, and it wasn't just the pipeline workers that got the ax, so did the towns around where they worked. Oh and another thing the pipeline is carbon neutral, but trucking it down to the same spot is equivalent to putting a million new cars on the road.
We certainly did have a border crisis and Trump did a good job of covering it up.
The pipeline workers were there temporarily. You don't build something just to find jobs for people. Gas price rises are a product of the Saudis. Do some research.
Watching Fox News is not research as it is an arm of Trump.
Lol, if there was a border crisis the media would've reported it 24/7. But you know what? There wasn't a crisis, another campaign promise kept and the media wouldn't report that.
OH yeah there was always a crisis and fox News did not report it.

I just put it on my pc at work...all I need was two minutes of watching...watching him follow his script that was obviously telling him who to allow a question next. But listening to him?

BUMBLING IDIOT! In a word...can't believe this is the President of the United States...WOW:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Trump was a smooth operator and a good speaker unless he was reading from the prompter. He could bullshit his way through any press conference until he walked out due to a question he didn't like. He was the consummate con-man and literally lied about most topics. He called "fake" any question that challenged him and those he didn't like. He "knows more than the Generals, knows more about technology than anybody, Mexico is going to pay for the wall", etc. You all have fallen for the con.
Election fraud? His lawyer has said that 'no one in their right mind would believe that the election was fraudulent.' Trump spent his days whining and is still meowing about the election to keep his followers in his hip pocket.
Still harping on the Mexico will pay for the wall. Maybe not the wall but Trump got the to stop the caravans at their border. Using their military and resources to enforce it. So Mexico did help slow down illegal immigration. Trump fulfilled most of his campaign promises. Alot more than Obama.
The Mexican wall comment was used as an example of Trump's idiocy.
The cost of living is going up for the peasant now. Its a Progafication.
The cost of living is going up mostly because of the tariff wars.

He cut thousands of good paying jobs. He is busing thousand of illegals all across America. Energy prices are rising, which effects how much we pay for everything. He is fixing to raise taxes highest since 1993. No Biden cares less for the working class.

He didn't cut "thousands of good paying jobs", he stopped construction of a pipeline. And for all the right reasons. Canada can ship their dirty crude elsewhere if they want to keep digging it out of the ground, and tar sands oil is the most destructive to the environment, because it actually has to go through the refinement process twice. Those workers on that pipeline can find work elsewhere, there are plenty of opportunities. He is not busy "busing illegals all across America", no illegals are being granted citizenship or entry, he has not changed anything from the Trump era. Yet. But he needs to, as Trump fixed nothing, he just barked about building a wall. Didn't fix a single thing.

Guess who Biden wants to raise taxes on? Only those making over $400,000 a year, and the increases will be graduated, with the biggest increases on the biggest incomes. The only thing Trump accomplished in 4 years was getting tax breaks for the richest Americans.

You don't know any of this because they don't report this on Fox News or Newsmax.
We certainly did have a border crisis and Trump did a good job of covering it up.
The pipeline workers were there temporarily. You don't build something just to find jobs for people. Gas price rises are a product of the Saudis. Do some research.
Lol, if there was a border crisis the media would've reported it 24/7. But you know what? There wasn't a crisis, another campaign promise kept and the media wouldn't report that.
Cnn would've been all over it, but you're a stupid fuck. So I know you won't get it.

I just put it on my pc at work...all I need was two minutes of watching...watching him follow his script that was obviously telling him who to allow a question next. But listening to him?

BUMBLING IDIOT! In a word...can't believe this is the President of the United States...WOW:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Trump was a smooth operator and a good speaker unless he was reading from the prompter. He could bullshit his way through any press conference until he walked out due to a question he didn't like. He was the consummate con-man and literally lied about most topics. He called "fake" any question that challenged him and those he didn't like. He "knows more than the Generals, knows more about technology than anybody, Mexico is going to pay for the wall", etc. You all have fallen for the con.
Election fraud? His lawyer has said that 'no one in their right mind would believe that the election was fraudulent.' Trump spent his days whining and is still meowing about the election to keep his followers in his hip pocket.
Still harping on the Mexico will pay for the wall. Maybe not the wall but Trump got the to stop the caravans at their border. Using their military and resources to enforce it. So Mexico did help slow down illegal immigration. Trump fulfilled most of his campaign promises. Alot more than Obama.
Lol, it took all those years? Biden raised gas prices in his first couple of days. Everyone knows if gas prices rise, so does the cost of everything else. Sorry you're to stupid to see it, bless your heart.

Cnn would've been all over it, but you're a stupid fuck. So I know you won't get it.
CNN was all over it, but you are a stupid fuck so I know you won't get it.

Lol, it took all those years? Biden raised gas prices in his first couple of days. Everyone knows if gas prices rise, so does the cost of everything else. Sorry you're to stupid to see it, bless your heart.
Biden did not raise gas taxes. Do some research. Do you know what "research" is?

CNN was all over it, but you are a stupid fuck so I know you won't get it.
No they wasn't, because there was no crisis. Bless your ignorant heart.

Biden did not raise gas taxes. Do some research. Do you know what "research" is?
Please show where I said he raised gas taxes. I said prices you stupid fuck.

Fuck Russia, and you got your talking points mixed up, Biden is in bed with China, that's why you Trumpists call him Xiden.

You might want to reboot.

Biden is in bed with any two bit dictator that will slip a cash filled envelope in his pocket.

Quid Pro is the king of corrupt.

Quid Pro is a LONG time Russian asset:

{

Biden got his start with heavy aid, right from the very beginning of his career, from both Al Gore, Sr. and the Council for a Livable World (CLW). The CLW advocated for Russian interests and was founded by communist-supporting Leo Szilard, who was later outed as a conspirator with Moscow. Al Gore, Sr., for his part, was sponsored by Armand Hammer, who had a personal relationship with none other than Lenin.

None of this is a secret. Here is Biden himself lauding the CLW: "my ties to the Council go long and deep stretching way back to my first campaign for the United States Senate. I'll never forget the faith you showed and the help you gave to a young man making a long shot bid ... because of you, we won."

Any explanation of the Burisma-Biden deal has to explain why Burisma would give money to a guy whose entire career was advanced by Kremlin-linked sponsors. This contradictory situation, however, makes perfect sense if we just shift the perspective slightly. Perhaps Kremlin interests were using this ostensibly Ukrainian energy company as a cutout.

}
The Seedy History of Joe Biden and Russia (americanthinker.com)

Forum List

Back