Anyone Tired of Black Privilege?

It is over killing an unarmed man, in handcuffs, on the ground, surrounded by four armed officers.

wrong, its over killing an unarmed black guy that they are asserting their privilege to burn their neighborhoods and votes for liberals to rebuild them with even more crippling welfare.

The outrage is over the number of times these things happen and the cops are not held accountable
are you saying race has nothing to do with it???
cause if so I agree with you,,,
Race has everything to do with the problems we have today, and white folks admitted to it;

This case of police brutality that resulted in the death of a human being is a very rare, isolated incident. 9 out of 10 times when there’s a controversy the cop is innocent. There’s a minority of cops that abuse their power like with every position of authority. But yes there is black privilege. There’s no evidence Of racism in most of these rare , controversial cases like these, yet most people on the left tend to take these cases, racialize them, and then generalize these incidents like they happen all the time. Whenever a black kills a white it’s never about race. Blacks and white liberals are constantly demonizing whites, if you point out problems in the black community you’re a racist. There are many more double standards.

But to answer the question, no I’m not sick of all the lies, double standards, and privileges given to blacks. Life is to short, if blacis and liberals want to keep it up with the bullshit and embrace victim-hood then go for it. I don’t care anymore, I’m busy living my life. I don’t want to be bothered with this bullshit anymore. One thing I’ll say is liberals are generally more racist than conservatives because they want to hold blacks to a lower standard, and they always assume the worst when it comes to white people. Like that stupid liberal Karen in Central Park threatening a black man that she would call the cops and tell them she’s being threatened by an African America. Shes so delusional white cops are just going to lynch a black guy for bothering a white woman.

This case of police brutality that resulted in the death of a human being is a very rare, isolated incident. 9 out of 10 times when there’s a controversy the cop is innocent. There’s a minority of cops that abuse their power like with every position of authority. But yes there is black privilege. There’s no evidence Of racism in most of these rare , controversial cases like these, yet most people on the left tend to take these cases, racialize them, and then generalize these incidents like they happen all the time. Whenever a black kills a white it’s never about race. Blacks and white liberals are constantly demonizing whites, if you point out problems in the black community you’re a racist. There are many more double standards.

But to answer the question, no I’m not sick of all the lies, double standards, and privileges given to blacks. Life is to short, if blacis and liberals want to keep it up with the bullshit and embrace victim-hood then go for it. I don’t care anymore, I’m busy living my life. I don’t want to be bothered with this bullshit anymore. One thing I’ll say is liberals are generally more racist than conservatives because they want to hold blacks to a lower standard, and they always assume the worst when it comes to white people. Like that stupid liberal Karen in Central Park threatening a black man that she would call the cops and tell them she’s being threatened by an African America. Shes so delusional white cops are just going to lynch a black guy for bothering a white woman.
A simple you tube video from post #61 proves you wrong.

They have the privilege of being murdered by cops.
thats a privilege we all have,,,
But for no good reason?? Show me where a white was choked to death or shot in the back over BS? A counterfeit $20 ?

prove to me that the motivation behind the killing was racial. Furthermore prove to me with statistical evidence that blacks are being killed like dogs by police. You’re not doing blacks any favors by blaming all their problems on whitey and not hold them to the same standard as everyone else. You libs are black peoples’ biggest enemy

Cops kill a black guy and they want to burn down their own neighborhoods. Cops kill more white guys than black guys and they could care less. They kill each other and they could care less.

It seems liberals are responsible for this perverse attitude. Can anyone explain why?
Moronic premise

About 45 minutes from my house, a white unarmed kid was shot in the back by a black cop.
Parents paid thousands upon thousands of dollars to get their voice heard and nothing.
The problem isnt race, its cops. Its big govt. But its easy to keep you ignorant sheeple riled up by incorrectly using an emotional word.
"Bu bu but the blacks!"
You people are fucking dumbasses.
My video I posted makes your argument look stupid. All these white people, and no one stood up. They were shell shocked into telling the truth. That's how you get the truth out of people. Ask a quick question, and the instincts of people kick in first. It's a clever way of making folks tell you what they are really thinking. Lol! This video destroyed the OP and its message.

This is what happens when Dems and the Dem news media tell blacks they are justified in rioting, looting, and burning. That it's okay to run amok because, racism. Forgetting of course all these cities are run by Dems and have been for decades.

Race has everything to do with the problems we have today, and white folks admitted to it;

if true I'll pay you $10,000. Bet????
Pay up. The white people were shell shocked into telling the truth when she asked the question quickly. Their instincts answered honestly. That's how you extract the truth.

By the way, you ask the most juvenile and silliest questions. How old are you?

I'm just done with them. Done with the complaining, the fake crying, done with the violence, done with blaming whitey and crying racism. I don't want to be around them. I don't want to see them. I definitely don't want to hear them smacking those liver lips.

This is what happens when Dems and the Dem news media tell blacks they are justified in rioting, looting, and burning. That it's okay to run amok because, racism. Forgetting of course all these cities are run by Dems and have been for decades.
Racism is real as my video proves.

Conservatives offer equality, liberals offer paternalism and victimhood. Blacks choose the latter

Cops kill a black guy and they want to burn down their own neighborhoods. Cops kill more white guys than black guys and they could care less. They kill each other and they could care less.

It seems liberals are responsible for this perverse attitude. Can anyone explain why?

Did the cops kill the unarmed white guy while he was handcuffed on the ground and pleading for air?

No a black muslim cop shot and killed an unarmed white woman. The number of people who protested could be held up on 0 fingers.

Comments?

I gave up giving a shit about 1968.

Forum List

Back