Anyone Tired of Black Privilege?

Cops kill a black guy and they want to burn down their own neighborhoods. Cops kill more white guys than black guys and they could care less. They kill each other and they could care less.

It seems liberals are responsible for this perverse attitude. Can anyone explain why?

Did the cops kill the unarmed white guy while he was handcuffed on the ground and pleading for air?
its happened many times,,,
Can you show us one?
if you were a decent person that looks at information objectively I would take the time to provide you with it,,,

because I know you all I can give you is mockery,,,

Floyd’s death is part of a pattern of behavior by the police against black people.
Black on black crime is a pattern 100 times more deadly and cops killing whites is a pattern more pronounced than cops killing blacks. Do you understand?

These people are fed up and don’t believe peaceful protest can make any real institutional change.

actually blacks are allowed to vote these days and 95% vote for liberals and have for the last 50 years so of course there is no change!! What planet have you been on???

Floyd’s death is part of a pattern of behavior by the police against black people.
Black on black crime is a pattern 100 times more deadly and cops killing whites is a pattern more pronounced than cops killing blacks. Do you understand?
I understand you use a whataboutism when you don’t have an argument. Black on black crime is a problem but it doesn’t somehow erase other problems now does it?

Cops kill a black guy and they want to burn down their own neighborhoods. Cops kill more white guys than black guys and they could care less. They kill each other and they could care less.

It seems liberals are responsible for this perverse attitude. Can anyone explain why?
I don’t condone the rioting, but you simplifying this down to one incident is just stupid and shows you have no concept of what is going on. Floyd’s death is part of a pattern of behavior by the police against black people. These people are fed up and don’t believe peaceful protest can make any real institutional change. Rioting gets their point across for better or for worse.

Its no point across. Its deepening the divide that they're pushing. They keep up their riots, theft, looting, theyre gonna smacked down hard.

I understand you use a whataboutism when you don’t have an argument. Black on black crime is a problem but it doesn’t somehow erase other problems now does it?
But some personal responsibility would certainly reduce many other problems. Of course that can not be done.

Did the cops kill the unarmed white guy while he was handcuffed on the ground and pleading for air?
its happened many times,,,
Can you show us one?
if you were a decent person that looks at information objectively I would take the time to provide you with it,,,

because I know you all I can give you is mockery,,,
I knew you were shooting blanks

Black on black crime is a problem but it doesn’t somehow erase other problems now does it?

so you agree that they should enjoy the privilege of burning down their neighborhoods on the rare occasion when cops kill them but not on the frequent occasion when they kill each other or when cops kills unarmed whites?

Also you should know that 84% of whites who are victims of crimes are committed by other white people.

They have the privilege of being murdered by cops.
thats a privilege we all have,,,
But for no good reason?? Show me where a white was choked to death or shot in the back over BS? A counterfeit $20 ?

Cops shoot unarmed white guys more frequently and it is always over very very petty street crimes. We are not dealing with high society here!!!
The outrage is not over shooting someone in the line of duty.

It is over killing an unarmed man, in handcuffs, on the ground, surrounded by four armed officers.

Black on black crime is a problem but it doesn’t somehow erase other problems now does it?

so you agree that they should enjoy the privilege of burning down their neighborhoods on the rare occasion when cops kill them but not on the frequent occasion when they kill each other or when cops kills unarmed whites?
On the rare occasions? It’s amazing how you just make shit up and expect no one to notice? Just because most of these incidents aren’t recorded on camera does not mean they are “rare.”

It is over killing an unarmed man, in handcuffs, on the ground, surrounded by four armed officers.

wrong, its over killing an unarmed black guy that they are asserting their privilege to burn their neighborhoods and votes for liberals to rebuild them with even more crippling welfare.

They have the privilege of being murdered by cops.
thats a privilege we all have,,,
But for no good reason?? Show me where a white was choked to death or shot in the back over BS? A counterfeit $20 ?

Cops shoot unarmed white guys more frequently and it is always over very very petty street crimes. We are not dealing with high society here!!!
The outrage is not over shooting someone in the line of duty.

If that is the whole story, the cop or cops need to be punished. Again....there is a police/corrections/judicial fiefdom where Honor, Integrity and Character are not of the individual but of the fiefdom...Salary, benefits, pensions and power. Not an absolute, but more true then not. A lot of people destroyed over many many years.

wrong, its over killing an unarmed black guy that they are asserting their privilege to burn their neighborhoods and votes for liberals to rebuild them with even more crippling welfare.
It’s incredible how you just make shit up like this lol. Just because this SOUNDS true in your bigoted little mind does not mean it actually is true. You do get that right?

Actually yesterday somebody did post a video of some white guy the cops killed.

Forum List

Back