Anyone still like Mike Johnson???

last week he supported the FBI spying on Americans and now has funded corrupt Ukraine war .

Clearly the Deme have dirt on him or $$$$ paid him off !!

The country is 100 percent gone and never coming back as GOP cannot be trusted

Now what ??
Johnson said that as Speaker he was given the highest security and intelligence briefings that he has ever had previously as a Representative, and that these briefings is why he has changed his position on things.

Johnson said that as Speaker he was given the highest security and intelligence briefings that he has ever had previously as a Representative, and that these briefings is why he has changed his position on things.

Security? 13million unvetted from over 100 Countries with got-aways bringing in drugs or hardware and no one checks? Day 1: zero out the pay of all Homeland brass and corrupt FBI also. The marshmellow did nothing but fund the faster decline of America.

Security? 13million unvetted from over 100 Countries with got-aways bringing in drugs or hardware and no one checks? Day 1: zero out the pay of all Homeland brass and corrupt FBI also. The marshmellow did nothing but fund the faster decline of America.
By all means, please vacate, and get rid of him! Good luck in getting a replacement, that doesn't end up being Jeffries....

This ideological purity bullshit is dimwitted "nose to spite the face" stupidity that only benefits the cackling democrats.

At least we try to hold our own accountable. Imagine if some Republican pulled a fire alarm in Congress, to prevent a vote from taking place. Do you think he'd get off scot-free?

The country is just about completely destroyed now thanks to you and Ilk
Tell us more about your suffering.

I'm sure it must be truly awful, given the avalanche of your tears.

Be specific. What exactly makes you and your fellow Trump cult betas the biggest victims in the history of humanity? What has affected you, personally?

last week he supported the FBI spying on Americans and now has funded corrupt Ukraine war .

Now what ??
You would not have liked our greatest President, Lincoln. Prudence annoys you.You want the Mussolini, the Hitler ,the strong guy

Now what ??
I am always surprised that many Americans do not understand that leadership requires respecting both friend and foe. I rest my case for Speaker Johnson. Keep in mind not everyone he helps practices good sportsmanship.

I am always surprised that many Americans do not understand that leadership requires respecting both friend and foe. I rest my case for Speaker Johnson. Keep in mind not everyone he helps practices good sportsmanship.
This isnt a Football game. The flood on our border is a clear danger to our country. Same with spending from hell.

There can be NO COMPROMISE with the left on the border.

Ukraine aid was A WEDGE to FORCE COMPROMISE.

Johnson FOLDED.

Now what ??
He claims he got information showing that the situation w/ Russia is far worse than they thought. The implication seemed to be that we are that much closer to WWIII if we don't help Ukraine.

But Ukraine.. and it has been known for some time now... is corrupt. I feel for the U people but we can't even protect our own *&^% border

I don't follow it, but I'm not surprised at another neo con loser.

Forum List

Back