Anyone see our boy Peter Stzrok on CBS this morning ?

There is no October surprise regarding the 2016 election that will move the needle.
Sound's like some optimistic wishful thinking there.
Optimistic, usually. Dependent on wishful thinking or indulging it, no. There is no surprise that could change my opinion or that of most, regarding 2016 or otherwise.

In case you missed it, here you go. Stzrok is going all in on Russiagate as his defense, but Durham and Barr are about to call his bluff.

In the summer of 2016 FBI Special Agent Peter Strzok led the bureau's investigation into the Trump campaign's connections with Russian officials, which brought forth criminal convictions of Paul Manafort and George Papadopoulos; Michael Flynn also plead guilty for lying to the FBI. But Strzok's personal conduct also led to his dismissal from the FBI, and raised questions over the integrity of his work. CBS News national security correspondent David Martin sits down with Strzok, author of the new book, "Compromised: Counterintelligence and the Threat of Donald J. Trump."

I must say, CBS does a good job here.

Good. He’s gonna need the money and then some. Lawyers’ meters ticking away at DC rates...

In case you missed it, here you go. Stzrok is going all in on Russiagate as his defense, but Durham and Barr are about to call his bluff.

In the summer of 2016 FBI Special Agent Peter Strzok led the bureau's investigation into the Trump campaign's connections with Russian officials, which brought forth criminal convictions of Paul Manafort and George Papadopoulos; Michael Flynn also plead guilty for lying to the FBI. But Strzok's personal conduct also led to his dismissal from the FBI, and raised questions over the integrity of his work. CBS News national security correspondent David Martin sits down with Strzok, author of the new book, "Compromised: Counterintelligence and the Threat of Donald J. Trump."

Good. He’s gonna need the money and then some. Lawyers’ meters ticking away at DC rates...

Strzok is obviously trying to cash in on a book deal because lets face it...his "career" is over! The only problem with THAT however is anything he uses in the book can be used against him in a trial and it becomes pretty much impossible to take the 5th when you've just spilled your guts in a tell all book!

Optimistic, usually. Dependent on wishful thinking or indulging it, no. There is no surprise that could change my opinion or that of most, regarding 2016 or otherwise.
Nobody asked what you think .
Just answering your BS. Try email if you do not wish your words to be read by the public, so they will not responded to by the public, instead of a message board. Duh.

This guy is a sleazebag. No Clean Hands for sure.

Nobody asked what you think .
Just answering your BS. Try email if you do not wish your words to be read by the public, so they will not responded to by the public, instead of a message board. Duh.
And no one cares about your opinion, besides.

Yet, Your guy asked Russia for help not our traditional allies.

Not one iota of evidence so stop lying you pootin putz.
True witness bearing challenged but want to be taken morally serious?

Learn ENGLISH you pootin putz!

I understand English better than most of the whole and entire right wing.

Really, Daniel? You try and demonstrate that with a sentence like that one? Somewhere a 9th grade English teacher winces every time your name is mentioned! :)

Yet, Your guy asked Russia for help not our traditional allies.

Not one iota of evidence so stop lying you pootin putz.
True witness bearing challenged but want to be taken morally serious?

Learn ENGLISH you pootin putz!

I understand English better than most of the whole and entire right wing.

Really, Daniel? You try and demonstrate that with a sentence like that one? Somewhere a 9th grade English teacher winces every time your name is mentioned! :)

lol. My simple style and terminology tends to confound right wingers.

No I saw him on the Today Show yesterday and they treated him like he was a national hero. It was sickening

It is my sincere hope that everyone of those who orchestrated or were complicit with that phony Collusion bullshit will go to jail, including and especially that arrogant, smirking, weaselly Srzok.

what I didn't see is Peter in handcuffs - shouldn't he had been arrested by now?

Barr and Durham....LOL

They interviewed John "not a criminal" Brennan....what a fucking joke

They got one low-level lawyer on basically a process crime

Pedos and Coup plotters continue to live freely in the USA

Trump isn't as powerful as you thought huh

Nothing is gonna happen to him, Barr & Durham are all but done with the faux investigation, and faux it was. They have given up the only body we will ever get, some imbecilic junior league attorney who sort of plead guilty, literally sort of so! Trump got gamed by Barr, and we all got gamed by the system, which even in the face of the worst act of treason since Benny Arnold sold out Georgie Washington, laughed in our faces and buried it all and buried it all will stay.... This is why I am all but positive Trump loses, the entire game is rigged and this time they aren't even hiding their intention of stealing it, its in our face, Trump can get 100 million votes and they will magically produce 105 million for Biden, bank it...
Get this kid a pacifier....he is having a case of the feels
694940094001_6124433527001_6124431102001-vs.jpg

Barr and Durham....LOL

They interviewed John "not a criminal" Brennan....what a fucking joke

They got one low-level lawyer on basically a process crime

Pedos and Coup plotters continue to live freely in the USA

Trump isn't as powerful as you thought huh

Had Bush filed a fake FISA warrant on Born in Kenya Barrack, the American Taliban would be screaming for the death penalty

Forum List

Back