Anyone see our boy Peter Stzrok on CBS this morning ?

In case you missed it, here you go. Stzrok is going all in on Russiagate as his defense, but Durham and Barr are about to call his bluff.

In the summer of 2016 FBI Special Agent Peter Strzok led the bureau's investigation into the Trump campaign's connections with Russian officials, which brought forth criminal convictions of Paul Manafort and George Papadopoulos; Michael Flynn also plead guilty for lying to the FBI. But Strzok's personal conduct also led to his dismissal from the FBI, and raised questions over the integrity of his work. CBS News national security correspondent David Martin sits down with Strzok, author of the new book, "Compromised: Counterintelligence and the Threat of Donald J. Trump."

I must say, CBS does a good job here.

Barr and Durham....LOL

They interviewed John "not a criminal" Brennan....what a fucking joke

They got one low-level lawyer on basically a process crime

Pedos and Coup plotters continue to live freely in the USA

In case you missed it, here you go. Stzrok is going all in on Russiagate as his defense, but Durham and Barr are about to call his bluff.

In the summer of 2016 FBI Special Agent Peter Strzok led the bureau's investigation into the Trump campaign's connections with Russian officials, which brought forth criminal convictions of Paul Manafort and George Papadopoulos; Michael Flynn also plead guilty for lying to the FBI. But Strzok's personal conduct also led to his dismissal from the FBI, and raised questions over the integrity of his work. CBS News national security correspondent David Martin sits down with Strzok, author of the new book, "Compromised: Counterintelligence and the Threat of Donald J. Trump."

Peter Strzok is a weasel. He used the power of his position in the FBI to target someone who's politics he didn't agree with! He did so by violating the rights of other Americans. The only thing that is "Compromised" is the FBI's reputation because of the things that Peter Strzok did!

You say he violated rights...why didn't Sessions, Horowitz, Barr and Durham do anything about it?

No harm, no foul apparently

Apparently mot going to happen. Look for him a lot promoting his new book.
Says all I need to know about you, supporting traitors like
Stzrok, McCabe, Comey, Clapper and Brennan.
If you think it is going to happen, say so. The guy don't keep me up nights. Take a pill. These book things take a couple of week for them to make the rounds. Saw some article on here, posted about him, with a link. Told the OP, "Who cares" as I certainly don't. Kept coming back till I got the idea, maybe he was associated with the book or the publisher. Finally told him that I would give it a glance someday, if it came out on Kindle, if I got around to it, and would certainly not want to put down a writing or publishing project he was involve in. Then he quit replying, thankfully. If you are associated too, so be it. Llike I told him, not sure this is really the best venue to advertise to bring attention to it.
If you are legitimately worked up, try to relax. You never make it my age letting book publication publicity rattle your cage. It's America dude. People write crap to sell crap and make money off the crap they have been into. The pres even promoted his niece's book and his X-lawyer's book. You got to know him acting like he wanted to prevent them going on sale had to increase sales by at least 30% or more. Would not be surprised if he did it, knowing that would be the effect.

Book publishers are part of the leftist network paying disgraced government figures to write books
no one will ever read. They eat the losses for the team, I guess.

Yet, Your guy asked Russia for help not our traditional allies.
Help for what ? Wikileaks had already dumped everything.
Oh yeah I forgot....it was Roger Stone's big secret.

Papadopoulos was interviewed by FBI agents on January 27, 2017, regarding any Trump campaign connections with Russia. After the interrogation, on the advice of his counsel, Papadopoulos deactivated his Facebook account, which contained correspondences with Russians, and created a new account.[65] On July 27, 2017, Papadopoulos was arrested upon landing at Washington-Dulles International Airport, placed in handcuffs and leg shackles, and put in a prison cell overnight for his arraignment the following day. He was released without bail and subsequently cooperated with Special Counsel Robert Mueller in his investigation.

Peter Strzok is a weasel. He used the power of his position in the FBI to target someone who's politics he didn't agree with! He did so by violating the rights of other Americans. The only thing that is "Compromised" is the FBI's reputation because of the things that Peter Strzok did!

You say he violated rights...why didn't Sessions, Horowitz, Barr and Durham do anything about it?

Hey, no crime, no time. Biggest thing he got was Mueller firing him for unprofessional conduct, whether it was embarrassing the FBI with texts messages or sleeping with Page, I am not sure.

Apparently mot going to happen. Look for him a lot promoting his new book.
Says all I need to know about you, supporting traitors like
Stzrok, McCabe, Comey, Clapper and Brennan.
Projecting much, right wingers?
170405-putin-flynn-dinner-jhc-1700_ae6b4cdd270c7a7f3720c0df3b07f9fb.jpg

Hey, no crime, no time. Biggest thing he got was Mueller firing him for unprofessional conduct, whether it was embarrassing the FBI with texts messages or sleeping with Page, I am not sure.

Just politics. Right wingers are simply non-liberal snowflakes.

Nothing is gonna happen to him, Barr & Durham are all but done with the faux investigation, and faux it was. They have given up the only body we will ever get, some imbecilic junior league attorney who sort of plead guilty, literally sort of so! Trump got gamed by Barr, and we all got gamed by the system, which even in the face of the worst act of treason since Benny Arnold sold out Georgie Washington, laughed in our faces and buried it all and buried it all will stay.... This is why I am all but positive Trump loses, the entire game is rigged and this time they aren't even hiding their intention of stealing it, its in our face, Trump can get 100 million votes and they will magically produce 105 million for Biden, bank it...

Forum List

Back