Anyone play an instrument?

Not too well. Of course, I was never all that good at it. But, I did it for my own relaxation.

I do bow on my dulcimer from time to time, so my bowing skills are still there.

Wow, That's unique.. You're Mountain man!!
Nah. Never lived in the mountains, either.

Problem is, I just don't have enough of a passion for it. Other activities stimulate me much more. Maybe that is why when I do play, it relaxes me.

Nothing wrong with that... Its fun and there's no one else to have to deal with. A friend of mine who is in a band says if there are 4 members its like having thee miserable wives.

How do you think you would do with it if you laid it over your shoulder again and hit it with some horse hair?
Not too well. Of course, I was never all that good at it. But, I did it for my own relaxation.

I do bow on my dulcimer from time to time, so my bowing skills are still there.

Wow, That's unique.. You're Mountain man!! Can you post a picture of it?
My dulcimer is beautiful, but I would have to dig through the basement for it and that's not gonna happen for the moment.

My violin is nothing special, low-end mid-grade, so nothing special. Frankly, I'm not good enough to notice and increase in price affecting my sound.

Last edited:
I'm going to post a picture of one of my guitar for you. :)

Fair enough, I prefer blue. But you don't have to post a guitar pic. They don't do anything for me ;)

Okay, I'll leave it at that and not post it. Its pretty ugly anyway.
well maybe not... This is my Strat.

Can't get it to upload.

yellow... my least fav color....:lol:

And what is it you boys and guitars?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/music/154340-post-your-guitars.html

Fair enough, I prefer blue. But you don't have to post a guitar pic. They don't do anything for me ;)

Can't get it to upload.

If you don't play you wouldn't understand. I'd be a shitty example of trying to explain it. I'll leave it up to another player to do that for ya.

Last edited:
I own a few guitars, they are very moody and simply refuse to make the kind of sounds I know they are capable of, I suspect they might be Liberals. I've seen what Steve Vai can do with essentially the same guitars, I must have gotten a bad batch, I just don't know what the problem is.

Maybe it's just plain old lack of talent.

And regardless of what it might say in the Declaration, we're not all created equal.

The creation process might be the same, but after that, it's pretty much a crapshoot.

Can't get it to upload.

If you don't ply you wouldn't understand. I'd be a shitty example of trying to explain it. I'll leave it up to another player to do that for ya.

Oh i have a good idea what the attractions is to them. :lol:

Forum List

Back