Anyone plans to get the new iPhone 11?

ridenmtt

Rookie
Sep 23, 2019
Get tired of my Samsung Galaxy S8 and might get the iPhone 11 within 2 weeks. What's your thought?

Get tired of my Samsung Galaxy S8 and might get the iPhone 11 within 2 weeks. What's your thought?
A few months back I decided to switch from Android to iPhone. Long time Android user, matter of fact nothing but Android. I picked up an iPhone XR, took some time to get used to but I found it's much more intuitive than Android ever was, yeah you're stuck with the Apple Store (everything is on iTunes) but the phone itself has pretty much everything you'll need. After badmouthing iPhones for so long I've been quite impressed and the phone costs less than some of the Android phones I've owned.
As for the iPhone 11, don't know anything about it. :dunno:

BTW, my XR is slick as snot, get a case to make it easier to hold on to.

Last edited:
A few months back I decided to switch from Android to iPhone. Long time Android user, matter of fact nothing but Android. I picked up an iPhone XR, took some time to get used to but I found it's much more intuitive than Android ever was, yeah you're stuck with the Apple Store (everything is on iTunes) but the phone itself has pretty much everything you'll need. After badmouthing iPhones for so long I've been quite impressed and the phone costs less than some of the Android phones I've owned.

One big issue with Samsung Flagship is that it will run slowly after one year purchase. Really upset about it.

BTW, if i get a new iPhone, can I move everything from the old device to the new?

One big issue with Samsung Flagship is that it will run slowly after one year purchase. Really upset about it.

BTW, if i get a new iPhone, can I move everything from the old device to the new?

They should do that in the store for you. Check your carrier's prices then check the Apple Store's prices, the Apple Store sometimes is a couple of hundred dollars cheaper and you can still pay monthly.

Most Android phone have similar problem (Run slowly),if you work too long.
As for moving everything between Samsung and iPhone,yes,you are able to do that.Just Google it.

As for moving everything between Samsung and iPhone,yes,you are able to do that.Just Google it.

Google? too many spams in search result lol

Google? too many spams in search result lol
Luckily I didn't encounter any spam on Google.
I have done this before.
How to Transfer Conntacts from Samsung to iPhone X/8/7/6 in 3 Ways

Last edited:
I don't buy anything Apple since the 160 G I pod that I loved was turned into a brick

I currently use a Galaxy Note 9 with a 512 G SD card and the Power Amp app to play my music on the go

I currently have the iPhone X but have an available upgrade from my phone carrier. I went into the Apple store last week and talked to one of their techs who basically told me if the camera wasn’t a big thing for me (it isn’t) and I don’t do hi res work or gaming on it (I don’t) then there’s no real reason to upgrade.

My wife will be upgrading her iPhone 8 sometime before December. Probably to an iPhone 11 Pro.

I paid just a little over 100 bucks for my Samsung..... a little over a year ago. It has done everything I've needed so far.

Pass. What’s the point if it costs one of my arms. I’ll stick with my old phone that Apple just stopped supporting. lol

Forum List

Back