Anyone live in Austin? Police to no longer respond to non emergency calls on 10/1. Burglaries no longer in process. Tough. Deal with it.

Good question

The guy who hit your fender say he was not there and it never happened

Now its just your word against his

I guess eventually we can all pay even higher insurance rates for collision while the number of uninsured motorists skyrockets

Wont that be fun, huh?
You know that in most states, cops don't come to minor fender benders anymore and haven't for years, right?

Don't you have people to report to the FBI here Head Hall Monitor

She's always telling people dumbass crap like 'We See You!!!'. I guess the stupid tard thinks anybody cares about her snitching; even the FBI probably has her on their watch list as a loon.

You know that in most states, cops don't come to minor fender benders anymore and haven't for years, right?
I notice that when there is crash involving a tow truck the scene is often swarming with cops doing nothing but blocking traffic

Tell that to someone who had their house robbed..................LOLOL

GD I wish you lived there

What good is it to send a police officer if your house has already been robbed? What is wrong with sending an evidence investigator?

Good question

The guy who hit your fender say he was not there and it never happened

Now its just your word against his

I guess eventually we can all pay even higher insurance rates for collision while the number of uninsured motorists skyrockets

Wont that be fun, huh?
They didn't say no one will show up. Accident investigators will.

Why? Do you need one if you get in an auto accident?
Moron crashes into your car. You ask for his license and insurance info.

He threatens to murder you for having the temerity to ask for his info...

So an evidence investigator will show up to accidents as opposed to the police. Sounds like a good idea.
Well I've never been in an accident in my life at fault or not. Was in one with a friend at 18

I would feel more comfortable with an actual police report. Not some someone making 14 bucks an hour determining fault.

Austin has been run by Dems for decades. Never liked the city, it’s downtown bars are overrated.
This is a result of defunding the police as it continues. What else is being cut?

I thank God I was born, raised, and lived in a safe conserv area

The shit some people have to go through in life. I would never go for any of it

Auston Police didn't say they wouldn't respond to burglaries. It's an interpretation invented by someone named Bradford Betz of Yahoo news apparently for a more dramatic presentation. This is dangerous stuff and Yahoo news should lose it's twitter account for posting fake stuff like this.

Moron crashes into your car. You ask for his license and insurance info.

He threatens to murder you for having the temerity to ask for his info...

Well, in Texas, the illegals are exempt from stuff like drivers' licenses and liability insurance. They like to drive around drunk, running red lights and stop signs and T-boning other cars, then run off and leave the scene. They can run to some La Raza lawyer's offices of find the local drug cartel rep and have a new ID by 9 the next morning, no problem. Hit and runs in the barrio, killing women and children pedestrians, is another favorite latino sport. They don't need no stinkin' badges.

Forum List

Back