Red Cross volunteers will no longer respond on-site in 10 Milwaukee ZIP codes

trump should build his fucking wall around these shitholes.

Then throw lots of guns and ammunition over the top of the wall and let the savages go at each other in a serious way.

Call it a 'neighborhood improvement' initiative.
I was thinking the same thing. Why can't we just give blacks an entire state all their own? No one gets to leave unless they can pass a "worthy to be around whites" test.
Which state did you have in mind?
Oregon, nothing good has ever came out of Oregon.

You planning to move all the white people out of Oregon?

You know this was done to the Indians in the 1800's.
They can stay if they want. Most whites in Oregon are liberals and liberals are useless drains on society.

If it worked with the Indians in the 1800's then it would work on blacks today.

California.
Not gonna happen.
I guess you are right. Blacks and mexicans don't get along all that good.

White racists don't get along with them either. [emoji6]
Why would they? But it's well known that many black don't get along with illegals, mr. regressive.
Black people are not the problem, Mr. Racist.

trump should build his fucking wall around these shitholes.

Then throw lots of guns and ammunition over the top of the wall and let the savages go at each other in a serious way.

Call it a 'neighborhood improvement' initiative.
I was thinking the same thing. Why can't we just give blacks an entire state all their own? No one gets to leave unless they can pass a "worthy to be around whites" test.
Oregon, nothing good has ever came out of Oregon.

You planning to move all the white people out of Oregon?

You know this was done to the Indians in the 1800's.
They can stay if they want. Most whites in Oregon are liberals and liberals are useless drains on society.

If it worked with the Indians in the 1800's then it would work on blacks today.

Brush up on your history. The Indian Removal act killed thousands of Indians.

I have a better idea.

You move.

California.
Not gonna happen.

Why would they? But it's well known that many black don't get along with illegals, mr. regressive.
Of course not.

Regressive liberal ROE

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card

Not gonna happen.

Of course not.

Regressive liberal ROE

8. Play race/gender card
I'm not a liberal. I just have no patience for racists.

Of course not.

Regressive liberal ROE

8. Play race/gender card
what's racist about not wanting to be robbed and or attacked?

Of course not.

Regressive liberal ROE

8. Play race/gender card
Sure you are, your a racist and a liberal and a liar. The trifecta of regressives. You equate not wanting to be hurt or killed by sorry no good scum as being racist. You promote racism and crime.

Of course not.

Regressive liberal ROE

8. Play race/gender card

Point taken. White people never attack anyone. [emoji55]

Of course not.

Regressive liberal ROE

8. Play race/gender card

clearly not to the point that people are afraid to go to where they live and help someone in need.

clearly you are to dumb to post in this thread, you have no grasp of the actual issue or the importance of what is going on.

Red Cross Regional CEO, Patty Flowers, says she rejects the suggestion that fear of certain neighborhoods drove this decision.

"Safety is always a concern so it's in the conversation. But the reason for this is really to do as efficient as we can," said Flowers.

`
"MILWAUKEE -- A change in the American Red Cross policy has some city officials saying it looks like racism. Under this change, volunteers in Milwaukee will no longer provide on-site response to disasters but only in ten ZIP codes. That's getting the attention of some city leaders.At the scene of a disaster, the same groups respond: police, fire, and paramedics. In Milwaukee, the Red Cross might still be there too -- it just depends on where that scene is in the city. "We're still coming into these ZIP codes. Our volunteers are simply changing where we're meeting with the people," said Red Cross Regional CEO, Patty Flowers". - Source
`
`

Milwaukee is my second home. I don't live here anymore but I come here at least once a week. I grew up here. I don't like their public school system which is one of the main reasons I originally moved up north. I've seen it listed nationally as being prejudicial and racist. I don't see it, never had. However, this announcement by the Red Cross is dredging that up locally.

While the Red Cross will not publicly state this, the high amount of theft, robbery and assaults done by people living in the predominantly black section of the city is so high, no one wants to volunteer anymore...black or white. Are the volunteers prejudice? No, but they now fear for their safety which is a completely rational response to the crimes that have been committed against them, while volunteering.

This comes on the heels of a recent incident where street repair contract crews were openly carrying guns, which is allowed in the city and the state. The crews stated that in the past, there were too many incidences of area people attempting to rob them of their tools and vehicles. The city politicians stepping in, bemoaning the need for guns, yet do absolutely nothing to stop those crimes the workers are trying to prevent.

Damned if you do. damned if you don't.
`
Is this the Red Cross who raised billions for Haiti but built six homes ?

Haiti-Rally-UN-033110_zpslmsjijxs.jpg

This is the white supremacist (Suspected) Gail J. McGovern, CEO, President of American Red Cross.

vi2KBqX_zpsbdbegk7o.jpg

When crisis situations happen that involve blacks. The Red Cross show up, hand you a bag with a travel size bar of soap and a mini toothpaste, then make you sign a form and that's it
  • In September 11th : The Red Cross raised $543 million for the family members. But they held back more than half of that money which led to the dismissal of their president.
  • In 2004 : The Red Cross raised $3.21 billion to aid the victims of the Indian Ocean tsunami. But they're still holding onto $500 million of it.
  • In 2005 : The Red Cross raised $1.1 billion to aid the victims of Hurricane Katrina. But they kept $200 million of it.
The Red Cross been racist and mismanaging funds since forever.
Red Cross VOLUNTEERS don't even want to be around you people. You have to be collosal fuck ups to keep them away. Damn, that's embarrassing.

Of course not.

Regressive liberal ROE

8. Play race/gender card

clearly not to the point that people are afraid to go to where they live and help someone in need.

clearly you are to dumb to post in this thread, you have no grasp of the actual issue or the importance of what is going on.
Clearly you have no idea who I am or what I know or what I have lived through.

Blah blah blah racist...blah blah blah whites...blah blah blah racist....

broken-record-765056.jpg

Of course not.

Regressive liberal ROE

8. Play race/gender card

Clearly you have no idea who I am or what I know or what I have lived through.
You are not replying or even speaking directly about the op.

your type are a dime a dozen

If we ask a dozen people to define the word, racist, we'll receive a lot of very different responses. So, what is your definition of that word?

This is a serious, not a smart-ass, question. The words racist and racism are vastly over-used and mis-used in much of today's discourse on social issues.

Forum List

Back