Anyone else watch The Players Championship?

Golf fans like me have known him for years. He's been in contention for several majors I was pulling for him to win his first major. That last putt barely hung on and curled in!
Funny a couple tournaments ago I mentioned him along with a few other Americans who were atop the leader board but I didn't know who they were. I was knocking their PR firms not them. They should be getting these guys commercials, interviews on the late shows, hosting SNL or speaking at college graduations. LOL. Maybe not the last one.

But we need to make these names known. You may know who he is but I'm not even sure I'm saying

Xander Schauffele correctly. LOL.​

I love seeing people win majors. Doesn't matter if it's first time or 3rd time or 15th like Tiger. I like seeing guys rack up multiple majors and I love seeing guys win for the first time. Some of them will never win again.

As of May 2024, ONLY 232 men have won one of the four professional major championships in men's golf

As of February 2024 644 have reached the altitude of space according to the FAI definition of the boundary of space, and as of February 2024 681 people have reached the altitude of space according to the USAF definition and 610 people have reached Earth orbit.

I'm not sure what you mean. Any golf fan knows Xander is American.

Interesting. I like golf. Maybe not as much as you but your comment makes me wonder what it takes to be considered a golf fan. Can't wait to hear this. I think you believe I don't qualify because I don't know who Xander is. Hell, I barely know Scottie Sheffler. Probably spelled his name wrong didn't I? Does that mean I'm not a fan?

I don't golf anymore. Does that make me not a fan?

I don't know all the rules. Does that mean I'm not a fan?

Sometimes I get into a game and watch Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. If I only watch on Sunday, does that disqualify me?

I know what you mean though. I only watch World Series baseball games. So I'm not really a fan. But hey, at least I watch World Series games. Better than nothing. So I am a fan. Just not a fanatic like you.

No shit Shirlylocks. We want to pull in more fans. New fans. They already got you no matter how boring the sport is.
My bad. I lost track of earlier comments in this thread and didn't go back to look at them again before commenting yesterday. I wasn't trying to put you down.

Forum List

Back