Anyone else get one of those American Community Survey Census forms?

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
They sure ask a lot of personal questions. The first one I got was last month. It was just a short flyer with a URL and a login ID. Then they sent me another one and last week, they sent me a 48-page booklet to fill out. It says that my response is "required by law."

Should I throw this one away too?

IMG_3514.JPG

They sure ask a lot of personal questions. The first one I got was last month. It was just a short flyer with a URL and a login ID. Then they sent me another one and last week, they sent me a 48-page booklet to fill out. It says that my response is "required by law."

View attachment 650703
Maybe it is a libturd tool to recruit Groomers

Possible responses for not sending it in.........

The dog ate it.
Biden wiped his ass on it.
Clinton smoked it.
Hillary deleted it.
Kamala slobber jawed it.
Pelosi used it to funnel vodka into her mouth.
AOC had it arrested because it wanted to date her.
Ketanji sold it to some pedophiles.
Karine rolled it up and shoved it in her twat.

View attachment 650703
I got one a few years ago but I did it online. Took like 3 freaking days. Every time I would get going they would throw some damn stupid monkey wrench question at me like what was the tax value of your property when you purchased it or some dumb crap like that.

View attachment 650703
I did clean-up census one year. So I can tell you, you will NOT be prosecuted. (That would stop all census-taking cold, and they know it.) You may be contacted from time to time for awhile, but you can take evasive action. And boy, do they take evasive action. I never did catch that guy who lived illegally on a houseboat.

We never had any 48-page forms of personal questions!!!!! That's terrible. I'm not doing that myself.
A Count is one thing. All this datamining ------ no.

View attachment 650703
Your reply IS "required by law." The thing is, Thomas Jefferson wrote the law. (Really. And rode on a horse to the county seat to fill out his census, for his household and slaves and free plantation workers, and . . . .) That's been awhile. So it isn't as scary as it sounds. He was really just interested in a count. Well, maybe whether they were free or slave, for the 2/3 man thing. Didn't count the women, I guess, slave or free. How times change.

View attachment 650703
I looked it up. Assuming it is the real article, then the form you got may very well be legally required.

85F5120A-CC7C-4691-9566-00C7FC0F946C.jpeg

I got one a few years ago but I did it online. Took like 3 freaking days. Every time I would get going they would throw some damn stupid monkey wrench question at me like what was the tax value of your property when you purchased it or some dumb crap like that.

The government already knows what the tax value of your property is. That's how they know how much to bill you for school tax and other levies.

I think they are just pestering you

If it didn't come via certified mail, they have no proof that you ever received it in the first place.

Treat it like a summons to jury duty.

The government already knows what the tax value of your property is. That's how they know how much to bill you for school tax and other levies.

I think they are just pestering you

It is the federal government that spent billions on just the obamacare website. It is really an obnoxiously nosey survey. When I was cursed with it, I had an adult relative on disability living at my crib for awhile. It was like he triggered some subroutine that added 100 questions. Common sense would tell you that if they are on disability they aren't working for a reason, but noooooooooo I had like 30 questions just on whether they were looking for work in the last day, week, month, 3 months, etc etc etc.

I looked it up. Assuming it is the real article, then the form you got may very well be legally required.

View attachment 650784

MY QUESTIONS TO THEM -

1. How much tax deference do I get for this?
2. Do I get paid with a check or do you use debit cards?

YOUR answers depend on me giving you MY answers.

Sincerely,
Lawfully taxpaying citizen that pays YOUR wages

MY QUESTIONS TO THEM -

1. How much tax deference do I get for this?
2. Do I get paid with a check or do you use debit cards?

YOUR answers depend on me giving you MY answers.

Sincerely,
Lawfully taxpaying citizen that pays YOUR wages
I’m offended by their presumptuous behavior. On the other hand, the Constitution itself does mandate the Census. So I give the government it’s due without much complaint. I’ll comply with the census every decade.

But this additional horseshit? This isn’t a Census decade questionnaire. This is intrusive. It may be a law or two on the books that says we are required under criminal penalty to answer, but I’m not at all convinced those laws pass the Constitutional sniff test.

Forum List

Back